Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

"What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally (5967 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by tinsel: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuma Soludo has reacted as he watches Obi's display in Anambra State today.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
tinsel:
Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuma Soludo has reacted as he watches Obi's display in Anambra State today.
grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by LeoDeKing: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Honestly, I used to think Obi will come third until I saw the Anambra rally.

All the hype na for Internet, Kwankwaso will get more votes than Obi in this election. Forget all these "organic" support dogshit. Na lie, 95% of those "organic" supporters are looking for how to cash out.

Even the campaign chief was busy strengthening his bank account at the expense of obituarists.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
It is not agbado bulaba nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Ofunaofu: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All the hype na for Internet, the

Yeah, all the hype na four people tweeting in a room

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Golan007: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Tochi3(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Urchinsons are now going insane one after the other... grin

PO... come & witness firsthand what your structureless everyday growing popularity & acceptance is turning the urchins of Thief'nubu on Nairaland into.. grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Naijanascam: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

But not embezzled like others....... prisoner choosing bread instead of key to his freedom

5 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by ican2020: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Says a man who failed election twice

1 Like

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by tinsel: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tochi3:
Urchinsons are now going insane one after the other... grin

PO... come & witness firsthand what your structureless everyday growing popularity & acceptability is turning the urchins of Thief'nubu on Nairaland into.. grin
Akuko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Gossipninja: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2023
tinsel:

Akuko

You guys are really going mad..

Buhahaha. Peter Obi steadily keeping you urchins pressed. I love it

8 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2023
I won't be surprised if Peter Obi lose Anambra State...

Igbo people have not rallied behind and around their own

Is it outsiders that will now vote for Peter Obi ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by kingsways: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2023
What is what?
How many votes did Soludu get when he won Governorship

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2023
tinsel:
What you are actually portraying can be likened to a guy who keeps telling his friends that he is not into a pretty babe but always monitors her new pics anytime she makes an update on SM! grin

You cannot refer to a candidate as inconsequential and yet you turn into monitoring spirit on top their matter by creating thread after thread all because of Obi!
The fear is all too evident!

One thing is crystal clear,you urchins and even your bitumen of farabona paymaster sees Obi and LP as a formidable force to reckon with!
See how balablu kept mentioning Obi like a primary school rhyme during the ondo rally!grin

You may deny it here but its quite obvious that LP are now the main opposition to APC and that gives most of you urchins including mikanites sleepless nights!
Simple!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by DMerciful(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2023
But you guys said Igbos only support Igbos
KillerCrocodile:

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Tochi3(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

What you are actually portraying can be likened to a guy who keeps telling his friends that he is not into a pretty babe but always monitors her new pics anytime she makes an update on SM! grin

You cannot refer to a candidate as inconsequential and yet you turn into monitoring spirit on top their matter by creating thread after thread all because of Obi!
The fear is all too evident!

One thing is crystal clear,you urchins and even your bitumen of farabona paymaster sees Obi and LP as a formidable force to reckon with!
See how balablu kept mentioning Obi like a primary school rhyme during the ondo rally!grin

You may deny it here but its quite obvious that LP are now the main opposition to APC and that gives most of you urchins including mikanites sleepless nights!
Simple!
grin

@monitoring spirit... a Stalking urchin... Kai..las las insanity don creep in o..

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by grandstar(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Next month is election sha. The time is fast approaching
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Fake news

Urchins will just make anything up and put a name to it grin grin

1 Like

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Ekpeitit(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2023
The IPOB goat will not even win his own state.PDP is winning in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by PrinceOfLagos: 3:55am On Jan 11, 2023
That's not soludo Twitter handle and soludo never made such statement

Peter obi held a town hall meeting yesterday and it was mad , the photos re everywhere

You should be more concerned about the low turn out of people at Tinubu campaign in Yobe despite Buhari presence

Peter obi will win the election in February that's for sure

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by youngking89(m): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2023
All your previous post are about APC so we know why you posted this....urchin spotted
tinsel:

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by windvane(m): 4:26am On Jan 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All the hype na for Internet, Kwankwaso will get more votes than Obi in this election. Forget all these "organic" support dogshit. Na lie, 95% of those "organic" supporters are looking for how to cash out.

Even the campaign chief was busy strengthening his bank account at the expense of obituarists.
okupe is the luckiest member of LP.someone that was using sienna just weeks ago bought 2 brand new Range Rover after touching the garment LP

2 Likes

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07am On Jan 11, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Agbado brains you guys so empty, can you guys come down to sample street opinion, I can bet with anything I have that Peter Obi will win 95% votes in Anambra state, even in Soludo's polling unit, election is just a month and 14 days

1 Like

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by techWriter3: 5:13am On Jan 11, 2023
It is not agbado bulaba hogwash
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16am On Jan 11, 2023
This election can't be influence by governors, Soludo has been silent since the last time he went against Obi on Media, he knew the responses he got from Anambra people, even APGA candidates had to disassociate themselves, it obvious that on 25th February it will be difficult for APGA, PDP and APC candidates in Anambra to win national assembly and Senate, LP will dominate on 25th Feb that's what's trending here, Obi will not get more than 95% votes in Anambra
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Trapnews: 5:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Fake news

Urchins will just make anything up and put a name to it grin grin

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by tinsel: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
That's not soludo Twitter handle and soludo never made such statement

Peter obi held a town hall meeting yesterday and it was mad , the photos re everywhere

You should be more concerned about the low turn out of people at Tinubu campaign in Yobe despite Buhari presence

Peter obi will win the election in February that's for sure
You are very blind to say that about Yobe rally. put the video of anambra rally and yobe and watch them and tell us what you saw.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2023
tinsel:

You are very blind to say that about Yobe rally. put the video of anambra rally and yobe and watch them and tell us what you saw.
Tinubu rally in Yobe was scanty, rally president and Senate president, more than 10 governors were present, a state control by APC, very poor outing yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Verifiedtrader(m): 5:50am On Jan 11, 2023
I pray Obi wins.
This suffering and smiling is enough.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me, say no to google voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by tinsel: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119916417:

Tinubu rally in Yobe was scanty, rally president and Senate president, more than 10 governors were present, a state control by APC, very poor outing yesterday
You will never change. Please good night
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2023
tinsel:

You should be ashamed of yourself and Tinubu for the empty spaces we saw at the campaign despite Buhari and 10 APC governors present

This is a clear sign that the north are not with APC especially now that Buhari isn't on the ballot .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Tightens Guidelines For Party Registration / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kano, 5 Killed / Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.