Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets (583 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / NYSC Scandal: I Never Claimed To Have Gotten A Degree From OAU – Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Eketem: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Contrary to claims by members of the opposition and ruling party made several times in error that Mr Peter Obi made claims of not riding private jets, no statement of such exist anywhere.

What however exists is a video of Mr Rabiu Isyaku brother to Owner of BUA group and owner of IRS Airlines talking about how Peter Obi is so prudent that whenever he had to travel using a private jet he would demand a discount from him.

Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZz_lbCHG0

You tube video was cut the remaining part is up soon

https://twitter.com/_FacelessWriter/status/1560184803651162113?t=-OKCJG1VLyaSZz_CUEoxHQ&s=19
Moderator: Lalastica, Seun Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by successmatters(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2022
That was desperate propagandists trying to find even a spexk of dirt to paint Obi,

And they failed again, Peter Obi is very clean and his words are just the way he said them.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Anigreat: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

Guy you smoke o

I listened and listened to it, there's no private jet mentioned there. Isyaku Rabiu was only placing PO in the leagues of Obafemi Awolowo, Ahmed Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe , commending his humility, despite being a governor and a successful business man he doesn't go around with convoy.

If Tinubu should be placed in the leagues of people certainly it will be in the leagues of MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by RingRoadMafia: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2022
You didn't get the info?
For you to make front-page, you have to create a thread that insults Peter Obi and tries to insult the intelligence of millions of Nigerians. Aside that, you're just wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Isobug: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2022
There are things you reply. This type of propaganda needs no attention. They will eventually get tired.
We already knew Peter Obi did not say that

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Isobug: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
You didn't get the info?
For you to make front-page, you have to create a thread that insults Peter Obi and tries to insult the intelligence of millions of Nigerians. Aside that, you're just wasting your time.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Eketem: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
You didn't get the info?

I believe the mods will act differently on this, if they could share the thread without any link to his claim of not riding private jets they will share this one where it clarifies that he uses private jets but asks for discount.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Period007(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
If you hear say any BAT die
na the Abuja rally pictures kill am

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Eketem: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Isobug:
There are things you reply. This type of propaganda needs no attention. They will eventually get tired.
We already knew Peter Obi did not say that

Let others too know that. If you keep pushing a lie without correcting with the truth, people star believing the lie over time

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2022
More grace ahead
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by michelz: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Every time there's a hugely successful rally for Obi/Datti, expect suffersticated urchins to go overdrive in churning out lies against the same they said have no structures.
It pains them so much to see the same youths they had been deceiving now doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by derecho(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2022
OBIdients...una wan kuku kee the sleeping BAT sha

My hand no dey o
Period007:
If you hear say any BAT die
na the Abuja rally pictures kill am

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by derecho(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Imagine what'd hapun to Tinubu and his slaves after the October 1 mega rally in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Alaigbopress: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Why disturbing yourself
These guys are desperately pushing out propaganda against the man of the moment PO
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by MasterJayJay: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Na same people that said Peter Obi graduated with a pass.

People must talk oh. It is not mandatory that everyone must be wise. Mumu people will always exist.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Waterysperm: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Since yesterday's Abuja rally by those Obituarists and Zombiedents, I have not really gotten myself. I could not sleep last night and my heart is about to quench. To be frank, I don't think I will make it. And I know this same thing is happening to my fellow Comrades in the Agbado Kingdom. Right now I am having double mind whether to end this miserable life myself or still wait and see if Inec can help rig in our Chairman of the Agbado FC. Since yesterday there has been serious wailing and gnashing in our various Idp camps in Mowe and Ogbomosho. Even the Idp camp in Ogbese Ondo state is not left out. I want to borrow airtime from Mtn and call our brothers still hiding in Benin to know if the same gnashing of teeth is going on there. Without mincing words, this is a very hard time to be a follower of our Pee-pee master.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by sonature1: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
You didn't get the info?

That video is old - we have seen it several times. Nobody will push it to the front page.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Joevics(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2022
OP trust locals Nigeria to deliver.
Here's the full video. Please ensure to subscribe to our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnknquSBXQ8

Eketem:

You tube video was cut the remaining part is up soon.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Salewa97: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2022
It looks like IPOB terrorists that suddenly began supporting Peter Obi will labor in vain, they're a structureless party that's just wasting their time and wasting ours
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Betanaija42moro: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Nigeria will get better

The youths are taking back their country through PO and the old corrupt politicians are now sponsoring a lot of propaganda
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Salewa97: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Where is your third-class certificate, Peter Obi? You should submit that instead of your GCE certificate
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Claimed He Doesn't Ride Private Jets by Salewa97: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Obituary supporters are now defending Peter Obi against using private jet same people who always upload Peter Obi in a commercial airline.

Is God not wonderful?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Massive Earthquake Hits Ukwuani PDP As Chieftains Defect To APC / I Want Tinubu To Keep My State In His Pocket / Dont Make Mistake Of Voting Who Will Lose In2023 - Gerald Beg Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.