Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Do You Have To Be A Writer/ Author To Be A Publisher With Amazon KDP? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have To Be A Writer/ Author To Be A Publisher With Amazon KDP? (130 Views)

How To Become A Publisher On Opera News Hub. / How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon / Mistakes You Should Not Make As An Aspiring Writer/author (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have To Be A Writer/ Author To Be A Publisher With Amazon KDP? by BlessingIbrahim: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
DO YOU HAVE TO BE A WRITER/AUTHOR?*

If you are not a writer or you have never written before, you will be wondering how can I write or what should I write? “This business is not for me”… you are TOTALLY wrong!!

The Low to No content is good for you, it is good for you in the sense that you don’t need to spend much time, 2-3 hours you are done!

Under this low/no content, we have journals, under journals we have different
categories such as: mum’s journal, wedding journal, recipe journal, work journal,
cook journals.
We also have coloring books for adults and children and lots of other things you can do like sketch book etc�

We also have note books, we have yearly planners, you don’t really need much content inside, with the use of Canva, you can design your front page and back page but you must focus majorly on your front page, because that is
what will attract people to buy.

*So you see even if you are not a writer, you can publish on Amazon.�*

Connect with me to Get the free video by Mr wealth (who has over 200 books on amazon) on how AMAZON KDP works and how to get Started.��(0904 547 3781)

(1) (Reply)

Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money / Dgdfgdfgfgf / Career Language Training, Adult Educresea,researchngs And All Academic Writings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.