Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? (306 Views)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Why Thomas Jefferson Rewrote The Bible Without Jesus' Miracles And Resurrection / 97 Years Grandma Reading Bible Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2022
If someone ask u to open the book of Romans, do you have to check the frontpage where all the books are written, or you just have to go straight to Romans?
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
If someone ask u to open the book of Romans, do you have to check the frontpage where all the books are written, or you just have to go straight to Romans?
How many Heaven points do you get for this sort of skill by the way? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many Heaven points do you get for this sort of skill by the way? undecided
about 26.72 celestial points
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
about 26.72 celestial points
And where in scripture can this claim of yours be found written? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And where in scripture can this claim of yours be found written? undecided
Oh man of little knowledge.

Not everything is found in the bible, when u attain a certain spiritual level, u will get to understand
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Oh man of little knowledge.Not everything is found in the bible, when u attain a certain spiritual level, u will get to understand
Where are the details of what to expect at these "Spiritual levels" to be found then? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where are the details of what to expect at these "Spiritual levels" to be found then? undecided
u cant see it with the physical eyes nor hear with the physical ears.
For the level which i, thy servant of the most high has attained is not within the purview of ur canal mind
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
u cant see it with the physical eyes nor hear with the physical ears.
For the level which i, thy servant of the most high has attained is not within the purview of ur canal mind
So, like levels in video games, you can't see them but you imagine them there and you don't know of them until you reach the supposed level? undecided

Are you certain these ideas of "spiritual levels" were not, like those in the video, constructed of the minds - delusions- of men instead? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, like levels in video games, you can't see them but you imagine them there and you don't know of them until you reach the supposed level? undecided

Are you certain these ideas of "spiritual levels" were not, like those in the video, constructed of the minds - delusions- of men instead? undecided
Liking it to video games?
that is why i said its never within ur scope of understanding.
U cant understand something u cant feel.
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Liking it to video games?
that is why i said its never within ur scope of understanding.
U cant understand something u cant feel.
But your description of that which you claim you have an understanding of fits exactly well the description of levels in video games. So the fault, I am afraid, is not at all mine but yours. undecided

Oh wait, you mean these spiritual levels you speak of are of feelings then? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But your description of that which you claim you have an understanding of fits exactly well the description of levels in video games. So the fault, I am afraid, is not at all mine but yours. undecided

Oh wait, you mean these spiritual levels you speak of are of feelings then? undecided
when u feel something, it means it exists right?
The characters in ur vid games does not exist.

Yes, its so real, u could feel it with all ur senses but there is a level of spiritual awareness which you should attain first to get this grace.
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
when u feel something, it means it exists right? The characters in ur vid games does not exist.

Yes, its so real, u could feel it with all ur senses but there is a level of spiritual awareness which you should attain first to get this grace.
Not true at all. Feelings are just as abstract levels in a video game, an emotional state or reaction to my inner world or outside world. undecided

Again, notice how this all keeps pointing to someone on the same caliber as levels in video games. undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not true at all. Feelings are just as abstract levels in a video game, an emotional state or reaction to my inner world or outside world. undecided

Again, notice how this all keeps pointing to someone on the same caliber as levels in video games. undecided
its ok man.
U cant understand spirituality.

U are still obsessed with vid games so i do not blame u.

Its like talking to a nursery school pupil about the structure of university.
They just cant understand
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
its ok man.U cant understand spirituality. U are still obsessed with vid games so i do not blame u.
Its like talking to a nursery school pupil about the structure of university.
They just cant understand
I don't even play videos as my knowledge instead comes from having built them in my past life. undecided

Since you claim to understand what is spirituality why are you struggling to explain it? Or does this understanding come with some sort of inability to effectively communicate it or something? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't even play videos as my knowledge instead comes from having built them in my past life. undecided

Since you claim to understand what is spirituality why are you struggling to explain it? Or does this understanding come with some sort of inability to effectively communicate it or something? undecided
The wielder cannot tell an empty man what it is, cos it is not within the physical realm.

The empty man will always liken it to the physical and what he or she could see in his immediate environment.

Its more difficult than explaining colours to a man who was born blind.
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
The wielder cannot tell an empty man what it is, cos it is not within the physical realm. The empty man will always liken it to the physical and what he or she could see in his immediate environment.
2. Its more difficult than explaining colours to a man who was born blind.
So it is essentially useless to physical man then and as such also had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God this since He came as God's agreement to the physical man, right? undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it is essentially useless to physical man then and as such also had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God this since He came as God's agreement to the physical man, right? undecided
actually, what u cant understand is useless to u right?

Bye bye.
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
actually, what u cant understand is useless to u right? Bye bye.
Not necessarily since even some of that which I have a complete understanding of remains useless to me. A thing has to prove itself beneficial in order to be useful to me. undecided

So, if a thing or an idea presents itself as being out of my reach, it makes itself of no benefit to me by that. undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not necessarily since even some of that which I have a complete understanding of remains useless to me. undecided
If what u have understanding of seems useless to u, how can u even accept what is so far above ur league?

Its like a quantum physics to a 2yr old child.

Do have a nice day though, and one day i pray u get to where u could understand
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
If what u have understanding of seems useless to u, how can u even accept what is so far above ur league?

Its like a quantum physics to a 2yr old child. Do have a nice day though, and one day i pray u get to where u could understand
I obviously cannot accept an idea that presents itself as being far beyond me since that means the idea cancels its own self as being of benefit to me by placing itself beyond me. undecided

Quantum physics is not beyond a child though as there are ways to explain it to even a child. https://study.com/academy/lesson/quantum-physics-lesson-for-kids-explanation-facts.html
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I obviously cannot accept an idea that presents itself as being far beyond me since that means the idea cancels its own self as being of benefit to me by placing itself beyond me. undecided

Quantum physics is not beyond a child though as there are ways to explain it to even a child. https://study.com/academy/lesson/quantum-physics-lesson-for-kids-explanation-facts.html
i said 2yr old child.

If u cant even comprehend what i wrote, how could u understand it
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
i said 2yr old child.

If u cant even comprehend what i wrote, how could u understand it
Can you explain reading comprehension to a 2-year-old? Is a 2-year-old able to comprehend anything as far as this world is concerned other than maybe food and cuddles? undecided

Cut the bull already! undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Can you explain reading comprehension to a 2-year-old? Is a 2-year-old able to comprehend anything as far as this world is concerned other than maybe food and cuddles? undecided

Cut the bull already! undecided
good, u get the point.

A 2yr old child only knows food abi, now imagine explaining quantum physics to such a person.

This is what i am getting at.
He or she must be able to understand some simple things before u can explain quantum physics.

U, my brother must reach a particular spiritual awareness to also get it.

grin
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
good, u get the point.
A 2yr old child only knows food abi, now imagine explaining quantum physics to such a person.
This is what i am getting at.
He or she must be able to understand some simple things before u can explain quantum physics.
U, my brother must reach a particular spiritual awareness to also get it.grin
This is still ridiculous thinking given that we are trying to process the reason why you are unable to explain spirituality to one who already has an understanding of other things in this world. A 2-year-old does not compare in any way or form so dragging that mention up in here makes no sense.. undecided
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is still ridiculous thinking given that we are trying to process the reason why you are unable to explain spirituality to one who already has an understanding of other things in this world. A 2-year-old does not compare in any way or form so dragging that mention up in here makes no sense.. undecided
its ridiculous cos u dont understand.

Go back to my post, i said explaining spirituality to u is like explaining quantum physics to a 2yr old.

It doesnt mean u must comprehend what a child could not, it only means u are too far from understanding it just like a child is to Q.P
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
its ridiculous cos u dont understand.

Go back to my post, i said explaining spirituality to u is like explaining quantum physics to a 2yr old.

It doesnt mean u must comprehend what a child could not, it only means u are too far from understanding it just like a child is to Q.P
OK
Re: Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? by Michelle70(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OK
at last

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Find It Hard To Help Fellow Christians / It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? / Are We Resting/holidays ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.