Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? (309 Views)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Joshua 5: 13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?”

14 “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of YHVH I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?”

15 The commander of YHVH’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by Maynman: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Israelite deity truly.
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by AntiChristian: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
You mean your God right?
It was him everywhere!

But when evils are being perpetrated it won't be him!

Who did Jacob fight when he fought Elohim?

1 Like

Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
You mean your God right?
It was him everywhere!

But when evils are being perpetrated it won't be him!

Who did Jacob fight when he fought Elohim?

What is your point? What has Jacob's fight to do with the message?

I think this a perfect time to ask this question, antichristian, do we, you and I, worship the same God?
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2022
elated177:

What is your point? What has Jacob's fight to do with the message?

I think this a perfect time to ask this question, antichristian, do we, you and I, worship the same God?

Answer the question before you ask your own!

Was it Jesus or who did Jacob fight?
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Answer the question before you ask your own!

You are not serious. I did not drag you to this thread. You dragged yourself to it.
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by AntiChristian: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
elated177:

You are not serious. I did not drag you to this thread. You dragged yourself to it.

Jacob fought Elohim in the Bible! Who is Elohim?
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by Maynman: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy

Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by Janosky: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Joshua 5: 13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?”

14 “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of YHVH I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?”

15 The commander of YHVH’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

Daniel 10:13,Matthew 25:31, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 &2 Thess1:7-9. Every Bible scholar worth his salt,knows this.

Can you make sense of it that he is Yehoshua?
Another Proof: Yehoshua is not Yahweh (YHVH).
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Janosky:

Daniel 10:13,Matthew 25:31, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 &2 Thess1:7-9. Every Bible scholar worth his salt,knows this.

Can you make sense of it that he is Yehoshua?
Another Proof: Yehoshua is not Yahweh (YHVH).

I have told you already to quote Scriptures fully for a better discourse. Till you are ready to do so, I will not respond to your questions.
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jacob fought Elohim in the Bible! Who is Elohim?

Mtcheeeeew!
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by Janosky: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
elated177:

I have told you already to quote Scriptures fully for a better discourse. Till you are ready to do so, I will not respond to your questions.

If you have proof that the holy scriptures of Daniel 10:13,Matthew 25:31, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 &2 Thess1:7-9 is not in your Bible,then you have genuine basis for not responding.

In the holy scriptures of Daniel 10:13,Matthew 25:31, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 &2 Thess1:7-9, One person is leading and commanding the heavenly army of Angels in battle and victory.
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Dec 06, 2022
elated177:

Mtcheeeeew!

Who is the Elohim Jacob fought and won?

Is it Jesus?
Or his father?
Or both?
Re: It Was Probably Yahushua The Messiah? by elated177: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
YHVH be praised.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. D.K. Olukoya's Most Powerful Deliverance And Warfare Prayers For 2023 Video / Should Pastors Use Bulletproof Vehicles ? / What The Bible Says About Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.