Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Arab Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Arab Movie (525 Views)

Black Africa And The Arab Muslim Slave Trade / Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? / What Do Arab Christians Call God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Arab Movie by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
Re: The Arab Movie by LagosShia: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2011
first let me say that I am Muslim and I have visited several western countries and I was not happy there any different as I am happy elsewhere.the fact is the western countries are developed and life is comfortable.but that should not be mistranslated for happiness.

when i was there i faced many unfavorable times like when it comes to eating halal foods (which are not available) and the obsessive drinking one sees everywhere.

also,we should not forget that most of the wealth that the west have amassed is thanks to their years of looting africa and other third world countries many of which are muslim countries.up till today,the west is sucking the oil of the arabs and supporting puppet rulers to stop the progress of those countries.infact,when you visit the west and think back of africa and nigeria in particular,you will not fail to see that most of what they have there that makes life comfortable is not available in nigeria because we cannot afford it.but rather because it is very obvious that the west has a policy of hoarding technology and keep the goodness of life only to themselves.they dont want us to reach their level.that is plain for everyone to see.for instance,most of their energy comes from nuclear plants.but when we or any thrid world country thinks of developing nuclear technology,that country is aggressively confronted and blackmailed as is the case with Iran.furthermore,you see in the west that they have advance transportation system that we can afford but we dont have.

the above video is very misleading as it groups israel,a so called country built on occupation and land theft with other countries that are legitimate.israel has committed more terrorist acts and massacres against innocent civilians and non-combatants than al qaeda have done.also,one realizes that in the countries were bombings took places,some are muslim countries.

and above all,the maker of the video is narrow-minded.the group that has given muslims a bad image known as al qaeda and its leader osama bin laden are creations of the western intelligence organizations and the american intelligence particularly.they made him to fight the soviets,the same russians the video pretends to be sympathetic towards.when bin laden was fighting the russians nothing was wrong.when things fell apart he gave them a taste of their medicine and now they complain.bin laden belongs to the minority salafi movement of islam and the majority of muslims do not share their deadly ideology.
Re: The Arab Movie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
@LagosShia

Common Brother, this was a relaxing movie just to wind up a hard day.

Honestly I agree with you, living in the West is not a visa to happiness, in fact it is quite a hard task for us who believe in a supreme being to live among a majority that do not believe.

But the later part of the movie is correct though grin grin grin grin grin

Like I keep saying disagreement is not equal to hate or anger, for me it is just a hobby debating these issues and EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

May God's peace find you soon !!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Faith / Can Keeping The Five Pillars Of Islam Get Me To Heaven?" / Soldier's Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.