Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? (180 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by gohf: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2022
When last did you see with your own eyes a miracle occur either to you or to someone else. I don't mean when last you read or heard about a miracle. Please do share, even add how you felt when it occurred or why you feel it occured.

For those who don't understand the meaning of a miracle, it is something that occurs beyond the natural, it goes beyond healing or any natural possible occurrence simply put it is humanly impossible for such to occur.
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by Holywater123(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2022
I need a miracle in my life. cry
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2022
You waking up this morning to type is a miracle. The moment you woke up someone somewhere took their last breath. We overlook all this small small miracle and expect unimaginable ones lol grin.
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by Jokerman(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Everyday is a miracle
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by Jashub: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Seeing the next day is a miracle . Do you know how many people slept yesterday and didn't see today ? undecided

Or what about being in sound health ? I've visited people in the hospitals who have billions but they can't stand up . I once saw a man who said to me " My son, I'd give half of what I own if I could have half of your health right now". These are miracles we take for granted and trivialize as common but trust me , they are on the prayer list of a lot of people out there
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by ab1x: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Every second, every minute, every hour, everyday and every time

It’s not easy to be alive and be healthy. That alone is a miracle
Re: When Last Did You Witness A Miracle? by gohf: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? ~ � / The Key Of Knowledge / Apostle Johnson Suleman Escape Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.