Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult (1588 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by thegeniusmedia: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Dozens of Reactions have been trailing as moment, Nigerian journalist and author, David Hundeyin made an allegation about Widely Known Religion sect, Jehovah’s Witnesses a religious cult.
This is coming after Hundeying made a viral post saying he grew up inside a religious cult where for the first 16 years of my life, he was required to carry this death warrant around in my pocket.

Though to some, its strange to know he was a witnewss while not to few who has been monotoring his tweet because in 2020, he publicly revealed when he stopped being a Jehovah’s Witness.
In his tweet revealed that himself and Keyamo were both....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2023/10/23/straight-bullet-mixed-reactions-as-david-hundeyin-call-jehovahs-witness-a-religious-cult-over-no-blood-card/

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Cruise777: 2:08am On Oct 23, 2023
As Tinubu no gree give am attention needed for Asylum, or APC

The Next bait is thrown at Pastor Kumuyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2023
We've been giving this guy more attention than he deserves recently 🤔

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
Highlighted is the truth!
Once someone is interested in worldly politics he or she instantly becomes an enemy of JWs because we are no part of the world! John 17 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Cruise777: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Once someone is interested in worldly politics he or she instantly becomes an enemy of JWs because we are no part of the world! John 17 undecided

He is making another terrible mistake as No true follower of Pastor Kumuyi would give him attention
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:

He is making another terrible mistake as No true follower of Pastor Kumuyi would give him attention
Kumuyi is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses anymore! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I hear some people say he was one of us, some say he was a district overseer. I don't believe it sha as there's no evidence to that

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I hear some people say he was one of us, some say he was a district overseer. I don't believe it sha as there's no evidence to that
I met an aged brother in the early 1990s who was a member of Deeperlife he told me how he found the book
(REASONING FROM THE SCRIPTURES) on Kumuyi's table as the pastor left it there unknowing that the man could pick interest in the book. When Kumuyi came in and saw his close friend examining the book he screamed:
"NO! NO!! that's not good for you!
The man was confused as to what Kumuyi is trying to hide from him he made sure he memorized the name of the book and the publishers so he began searching for it in all so called Christian bookshops but he couldn't find it until he met a bookseller who asked him the name of it's publishers.
He told the man "WATCHTOWER" and to his shock the man told him it's from Jehovah's Witnesses!
He said he almost cursed the man because he knew how Kumuyi used to speak badly about Jehovah's Witnesses but the man insisted that if it's WATCHTOWER then the book must be from Jehovah's Witnesses.
He said for weeks he kept looking at JWs when they're passing in front of his house and since he has warned them never to knock his gate (due to all the things Kumuyi told him about Jehovah's Witnesses) he felt so embarrassed now to call them and ask them anything not to talk of a book published by the group.
At last he summon the courage and called them only for them to respond friendly and he felt so ashamed what shocked him mostly is that as he mentioned the book the two witnesses each brought it out of their bags and he was dumbfounded to know that his pastor who always speak ill of JWs can keep a book published by the same group.
From that day onward he began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses and the funniest thing is the book they used to study with him (YOU CAN LIVE FOREVER IN PARADISE ON EARTH) he said all the artistic impressions in that book is what Kumuyi photocopied to make his own book!
He said that was how he knew that Kumuyi is a fraud and though he respected Kumuyi so much despite being older than Kumuyi from that day he lost all the regards he had for him.

This is what a former member of Deeperlife told me himself that's why i believe Kumuyi must have been a former JW because we don't use to place that book out so for Kumuyi to have it then he was once a member. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Courz: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2023
thegeniusmedia:
Dozens of Reactions have been trailing as moment, Nigerian journalist and author, David Hundeyin made an allegation about Widely Known Religion sect, Jehovah’s Witnesses a religious cult.
This is coming after Hundeying made a viral post saying he grew up inside a religious cult where for the first 16 years of my life, he was required to carry this death warrant around in my pocket.

Though to some, its strange to know he was a witnewss while not to few who has been monotoring his tweet because in 2020, he publicly revealed when he stopped being a Jehovah’s Witness.
In his tweet revealed that himself and Keyamo were both....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2023/10/23/straight-bullet-mixed-reactions-as-david-hundeyin-call-jehovahs-witness-a-religious-cult-over-no-blood-card/

Of Course, he is right. Jehovah's Witness is a Cult. A Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion. It is also a Cult inside a Cult where a few chosen members really know what the Cult is about while the vast majority are in Ignorance. Willful Ignorance. And the Blood card he is talking about is a license for Human Sacrifice. It is indeed a Death Warrant. Their No Blood Transfusion doctrine is Human Sacrifice.

Pastor Kumuyi is a former JW. He left the Cult to form Deeperlife. The leader of Olumba Olumba also was formerly a JW. God's Kingdom Society is also another offshoot of JW. Just do some Google search, there are many other religions that sprung out from JW.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I met an aged brother in the early 1990s who was a member of Deeperlife he told me how he found the book
(REASONING FROM THE SCRIPTURES) on Kumuyi's table as the pastor left it there unknowing that the man could pick interest in the book. When Kumuyi came in and saw his close friend examining the book he screamed:
"NO! NO!! that's not good for you!
The man was confused as to what Kumuyi is trying to hide from him he made sure he memorized the name of the book and the publishers so he began searching for it in all so called Christian bookshops but he couldn't find it until he met a bookseller who asked him the name of it's publishers.
He told the man "WATCHTOWER" and to his shock the man told him it's from Jehovah's Witnesses!
He said he almost cursed the man because he knew how Kumuyi used to speak badly about Jehovah's Witnesses but the man insisted that if it's WATCHTOWER then the book must be from Jehovah's Witnesses.
He said for weeks he kept looking at JWs when they're passing in front of his house and since he has warned them never to knock his gate (due to all the things Kumuyi told him about Jehovah's Witnesses) he felt so embarrassed now to call them and ask them anything not to talk of a book published by the group.
At last he summon the courage and called them only for them to respond friendly and he felt so ashamed what shocked him mostly is that as he mentioned the book the two witnesses each brought it out of their bags and he was dumbfounded to know that his pastor who always speak ill of JWs can keep a book published by the same group.
From that day onward he began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses and the funniest thing is the book they used to study with him (YOU CAN LIVE FOREVER IN PARADISE ON EARTH) he said all the artistic impressions in that book is what Kumuyi photocopied to make his own book!
He said that was how he knew that Kumuyi is a fraud and though he respected Kumuyi so much despite being older than Kumuyi from that day he lost all the regards he had for him.

This is what a former member of Deeperlife told me himself that's why i believe Kumuyi must have been a former JW because we don't use to place that book out so for Kumuyi to have it then he was once a member. smiley

I have same from 2 different brothers
One said he was a district overseer and he was expelled due to some issues with money or so
Another said he was a prominent member and left to start his church
I just dismissed both as hearsays cos I did not read anything online that he was once a Witness, let alone becoming a prominent person
Hmm
No wonder why many of our beliefs and practices, are also there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I have same from 2 different brothers
One said he was a district overseer and he was expelled due to some issues with money or so
Another said he was a prominent member and left to start his church
I just dismissed both as hearsays cos I did not read anything online that he was once a Witness, let alone becoming a prominent person
Hmm

I think he deliberately choose not to mention anything about JWs because many will start seeing the comparisons.
In the earth 1980s a Watchtower edition was released by the Watchtower and the title was about addiction towards television instantly Kumuyi told all his members to get rid of their tvs he just want to do things in line with what JW teaches because he knew that's the only true religion but he can't change people's mind regarding heaven and hell issue so he retain that all other things is exactly what JWs teaches. Do you know he doesn't honor Christmas?
Well it's just good if most people know the truth! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:

So you mean Kumuyi owns JWs or what are you insinuating?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bravoo

Now you believe this heresay from an EX Deeper Life Member, but when it comes to Ex-Jw, will you believe their own story too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Can you imagine cheesy grin cheesy grin

Do you understand that your so called BELIEFS were once of that SDA and many scholarly works?

Which means Watchtower never brings anything new to the table.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by oteneaaron(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
thegeniusmedia:

WHERE IS THE LIE?

Jehovah's Witnesses are a high control religion aka a CULT.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

Can you imagine cheesy grin cheesy grin

Do you understand that your so called BELIEFS were once of that SDA and many scholarly works?

Which means Watchtower never brings anything new to the table.

Like Trinity and observing Sabbath shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Like Trinity and observing Sabbath shey?

Did I say "ALL"

KUMUYI is a Trinitarian did he copy that from Watchtower also? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

Did I say "ALL"

KUMUYI is a Trinitarian did he copy that from Watchtower also? cheesy grin cheesy grin

And we told you we copied from SDA?
Mind you, we are not a product of a breakway group
Whether you see us as good or evil
One thing is clear as Jesus did amd taught
We preach the good news of the kingdom everywhere
We don't support wars and any form conflicts
We are steadfast in our trust in Jesus as leader. Not others that in time of election, even in religious places, give devotion to mortal man
Why is this important to you? It truly astonishes me that so many people who are critical of us still spend so much time following our activities. It leaves me with the idea of a group of fans following their favorite opposition sports team in some ways as they look for weaknesses in their style, and all within less than 24 hours of the announcement.
The pharisees so hated Jesus, they wish to do away with him but cannot do without hearing about him to feed their madness
You do make us feel special.

Why not open a thread and discuss the Bible?
I'm working on serious project
When I'm done, I'll start sharing Bible lessons on this thread but we know those who need high blood pressure, following us like desperate dogs...
Today, it's very easy for someone to say that Deeper life are doing like Jehovah's Witnesses but only one group preach and like Jesus foretold, their activity is not national or regional but worldwide
Nevertheless, I have Deeper life friends. Very smart people. I doubt you're one
Hungering for someone wife when you have yours
I leave thread for you joor

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And we told you we copied from SDA?

No! But Watchtower copied from SDA.

Did Kumuyi also tell you he copied from Watchtower?

Nevertheless, I have Deeper life friends. Very smart people.

Just as we have JWs friends too.

I doubt you're one
Hungering for someone wife when you have yours

Where did you get this from?

I leave thread for you joor

After spewing rubbish and false accusation. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

No! But Watchtower copied from SDA.

Did Kumuyi also tell you he copied from Watchtower?

Just as we have JWs friends too.

Where did you get this from?

After spewing rubbish and false accusation. cheesy grin cheesy

Which JW friend do you have?
De play
Is it the woman you were talking about?

I have your time sir
After tonight
I will only engage you once a day, i won't interact you more than one comments in a day
Already, I owe you nothing though you are desperate for our attention
I'm generous for tonight

You yourself can't mention anything we copied from them
Today you hear people say that Deeper life do things lie Jehovah's Witnesses
How many people have you heard say we copy from SDA? When you listen to the song of liars who create their own monikers to beat to their song. You don't even know the SDA. I don't know anything apart from their full meaning

Who are the Seventh day Adventist?
What do they'd

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Courz: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How many people have you heard say we copy from SDA? When you listen to the song of liars who create their own monikers to beat to their song. You don't even know the SDA. I don't know anything apart from their full meaning

What do they'd

Fornicator Aemmyjah, so you don't know that JW came from Seventh Day Adventist? Why do you think you are so Alike? Your founder Charles Taze Russell was attending Seventh Day Adventist and brought some of their beliefs to your Cult. He left Seventh Day Adventist when their False Prophecy failed and went to form JW to continue the tradition of False Prophecies. Your False prophecies starting from the 1800s to your present 1914 doctrine is from Seventh Day Adventist. Try and Google your Cult history outside your Mumu Watchtower so that you can appear sane and learned okay. It is a shame as a JW that you don't know your history and how you came about.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Is that what he really said?
There are more cults in politics that JW's
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Emusan(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Which JW friend do you have?
De play
Is it the woman you were talking about?

I have JWs as friends. Yes as my friend.

So where did you get this statement of yours from "I doubt you're one Hungering for someone wife when you have yours"

[s]I have your time sir
After tonight
I will only engage you once a day, i won't interact you more than one comments in a day
Already, I owe you nothing though you are desperate for our attention
I'm generous for tonight[/s]

Irrelevant.

You yourself can't mention anything we copied from them

Watchtower copied failed Jesus returned from SDA.

Today you hear people say that Deeper life do things lie Jehovah's Witnesses

Just as people say the same about JWs.

How many people have you heard say we copy from SDA?

Many!

If you're not a shameless lying liar hallgoer miscreant, just a simple Google search would have saved you from this embarrassment.

Watchtower was born from SDA and they have these same beliefs.

1. The soul is mortal, with immortality seen as a sinful belief

2. After death, humans go into a state of ‘unconscious’ where they cease to exist until they meet Jesus Christ

3. Members should avoid war and remain pacifists in the face of violence

So who copied who here?

When you listen to the song of liars who create their own monikers to beat to their song.

But listen to your own delusion songs cheesy grin cheesy grin

You don't even know the SDA.

Says the hallgoer miscreant who doesn't know SDA and JWs have similar beliefs.

I don't know anything apart from their full meaning

So you lack knowledge about them and you're claiming people don't say JWs copied from them. Which means you're just stuck with whatever Watchtower fed you with.

What do they'd

Google is your friend and better still locate one of their churches.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by Aemmyjah(m): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2023
Emusan:

So where did you get this statement of yours from "I doubt you're one Hungering for someone wife when you have yours"

Irrelevant.

Many!

If you're not a shameless lying liar hallgoer miscreant, just a simple Google search would have saved you from this embarrassment.

2. After death, humans go into a state of ‘unconscious’ where they cease to exist until they meet Jesus Christ

So who copied who here?

So you lack knowledge about them and you're claiming people don't say JWs copied from them. Which means you're just stuck with whatever Watchtower fed you with.

Ok
First and only comment from me today to you is this
Go and do your research as to how we began
Russell did not break away from SDA to start anything
He and other students diligently study God's word and share the truths with others
Already, there have been refinements and adjustments
We know better than Russell but we don't owe our functioning to him
We are the only one known to be truly neutral in political and social conflicts and not going to war
The only one preaching worldwide. This is not about what you read online or what church say. Go and ask people around and see the numbers that will mention SDA

The issue of immortality, and unconsciousness at death has been long disputed for many centuries. Was it SDA that first taught it? It's not the issue about the soul being mortal or not but the truth about it.
Now, go and take a survey and ask people which religion believes that the soul does not die or suffer in hell, which one will never go to war. Do a local and international survey where you can and get back to me if have established whether we have established our own Bible based beliefs or a mere copy of what someone did.
I need not know SDA, I need not know other churches, I need not know Russell but the knowledge I have from the Bible is more than sufficient and I still have more to learn.
Again, we know better than Russell and anyone who live around that time.

As if you even know SDA, unless you go to check online. They may claim they don't go to war but we hardly here of any Adventist dragged online or persecuted or hayed because of neutrality and neutrality during political or social conflicts bring about indifference and hatred... It happened in Hitlers time, Stalin, Putin, Banda of Malawi, it happened during the Biafran war and still happening. We don't just claim to be something but we show it... Ask around who do not go to war and come and tell us
Regarding them, those days, people criticize us so bad that we don't observe Sabbath cos everywhere was locked on Sundays and people were in Church. They say we don't observe Sabbath... That accusations is dead already

People know much about us based in what they study with us, hear from us and read in our publications and our website is the most visited religious website and the most translated website that Google does not even come close at all. Our magazines are the most translated and distributed. I understand your pain sha. I'd have been very envious too if I were you. Your head de hot, hit it with strong ice ❄...

We have not even heard anyone compare us to Seventh Day Adventist. There are other groups they say we have similar beliefs but only few if any mention SDA...
Deeper life are more or less like other churches of Christendom...
That's all my comments for you today.
It truly astonishes me that so many people who are critical of us still spend so much time following our activities. It leaves me with the idea of a group of fans following their favorite opposition sports team in some ways as they look for weaknesses in their style, and all within less than 24 hours of the announcement.

You do make us feel special.

Opposition does not bring us joy but Jesus already said his true followers will be hated by all and this include those professing belief in God like it happened to Jesus and the Apostles. You even ally with atheists who say your god does not exist, that your believing in God makes you stupid and Bible is not inspired. You ally with them and other religious group with opposing beliefs just as Pharisees ally with Sadducees and the pagan Romans against Christ and the Apostles. All are offspring of Satan. With their differences, in God's eyes, they are walking on the Broad road with wide gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 3:41am On Oct 24, 2023
Emusan:

Irrelevant.

Don't mind them. 1914 was not originally from C.T. Russell. It was from SDA.

Many!

So who copied who here?

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was he before?
My brother' s wife was telling me that. I knew Pastor Kumuyi was in The Apostolic Faith.

One fellow commented that another fellow saw Reasoning from the Scriptures on Pastor Kumuyi's table, It is possible.. I entered Pastor Adeboye's library in the Redemption Camp, I found two copies of Quran on the shelf.

In this case, I think it is a lie, not because he can't have and read. I have one myself, with a brown cover with no colourful pictures inside. It is just about questions and answers.
I think the fellow is lying only if there's another version.
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

I THINK the fellow is lying only if there's another version.
It's good to THINK well before responding to people's comment books like Qur'an are for sell but REASONING FROM THE SCRIPTURES is neither for placement nor for sale so whoever has a copy must either be a JW or have JWs as family members.
The point here is not how Kumuyi got it but why being in possession of a book published by the organization he always called satanic.
Adeboye can never tell his church members not to read the Quran because they will see the difference between the writings themselves but Kumuyi warned his followers strictly not to read anything from Jehovah's Witnesses yet he is reading a book published by the same organization.
That's a matters of real concern! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
First and only comment from me today to you is this
Go and do your research as to how we began
Russell did not break away from SDA to start anything
He and other students diligently study God's word and share the truths with others
Already, there have been refinements and adjustments
We know better than Russell but we don't owe our functioning to him
We are the only one known to be truly neutral in political and social conflicts and not going to war
The only one preaching worldwide. This is not about what you read online or what church say. Go and ask people around and see the numbers that will mention SDA

The issue of immortality, and unconsciousness at death has been long disputed for many centuries. Was it SDA that first taught it? It's not the issue about the soul being mortal or not but the truth about it.
Now, go and take a survey and ask people which religion believes that the soul does not die or suffer in hell, which one will never go to war. Do a local and international survey where you can and get back to me if have established whether we have established our own Bible based beliefs or a mere copy of what someone did.
I need not know SDA, I need not know other churches, I need not know Russell but the knowledge I have from the Bible is more than sufficient and I still have more to learn.
Again, we know better than Russell and anyone who live around that time.

As if you even know SDA, unless you go to check online. They may claim they don't go to war but we hardly here of any Adventist dragged online or persecuted or hayed because of neutrality and neutrality during political or social conflicts bring about indifference and hatred... It happened in Hitlers time, Stalin, Putin, Banda of Malawi, it happened during the Biafran war and still happening. We don't just claim to be something but we show it... Ask around who do not go to war and come and tell us
Regarding them, those days, people criticize us so bad that we don't observe Sabbath cos everywhere was locked on Sundays and people were in Church. They say we don't observe Sabbath... That accusations is dead already

People know much about us based in what they study with us, hear from us and read in our publications and our website is the most visited religious website and the most translated website that Google does not even come close at all. Our magazines are the most translated and distributed. I understand your pain sha. I'd have been very envious too if I were you. Your head de hot, hit it with strong ice ❄...

We have not even heard anyone compare us to Seventh Day Adventist. There are other groups they say we have similar beliefs but only few if any mention SDA...
Deeper life are more or less like other churches of Christendom...
That's all my comments for you today.
[b[b]]It truly astonishes me that so many people who are critical of us still spend so much time following our activities[/b]. It leaves me with the idea of a group of fans following their favorite opposition sports team in some ways as they look for weaknesses in their style, and all within less than 24 hours of the announcement.

You do make us feel special.[/b]
Opposition does not bring us joy but Jesus already said his true followers will be hated by all and this include those professing belief in God like it happened to Jesus and the Apostles. You even ally with atheists who say your god does not exist, that your believing in God makes you stupid and Bible is not inspired. You ally with them and other religious group with opposing beliefs just as Pharisees ally with Sadducees and the pagan Romans against Christ and the Apostles. All are offspring of Satan. With their differences, in God's eyes, they are walking on the Broad road with wide gate

Note the bolded.
You don't only preach God's kingdom but also harassment. I have read so much of your publications and still read. They have not changed me. One thing that I gained from the publications is information. That was those days of voluminous and informative Awake!
Secondly, I had to get close to my Bible study with all manners of translations I could lay my hands on.
I was pressurized into becoming a witness but discovered that you people live in delusion.

I thank God for the decision I made to study the bible before delving into the compassless sea of Jehovah's witnesses.

About not caring about others and their books, that is the problem. On the one hand, you close your eyes and mind to knowledge. You live in a fool's paradise.

For we do not dare to class ourselves or compare ourselves with some who recommend themselves.+ But when they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are without understanding.+

2Cor. 10: 12 NWT.

On the other hand, I read your books, I would not allow my children to. I can allow them to read others, even Quran. When they are of age, I can allow them.
Your brother MaximumSide, was a soldier, he should know better. As a lay man in security matters, I learned while in the north in the hay days of Boko Haram, and we were taught that the first rule of security is know your neighbours.
To prevent religious predators, know what they know. It was the same principle I used back then when I started reading the Quran and few Hadiths. I now discovered how Muslims think.

You are deluded brother.
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's good to THINK well before responding to people's comment books like Qur'an are for sell but REASONING FROM THE SCRIPTURES is neither for placement nor for sale so whoever has a copy must either be a JW or have JWs as family members.
The point here is not how Kumuyi got it but why being in possession of a book published by the organization he always called satanic.
Adeboye can never tell his church members not to read the Quran because they will see the difference between the writings themselves but Kumuyi warned his followers strictly not to read anything from Jehovah's Witnesses yet he is reading a book published by the same organization.
That's a matters of real concern! smiley

This one doesn't call for fight nah,! I am only commenting on exaggeration of the poster. It is a pure lie. I have one by accident also. But to think of it, most pentecostal pastors that knows his onions, have read all manners of things. I am only a curious person in one of the pentecostal churches. I read anything about humanity. Anything. I used to have many of your books but now your online library is ok.
Do I have to tell lies about JWs. I does not add anything to me or reduce anything from your delusion.
Cheers old soldier.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

This one doesn't call for fight nah,

No one is fighting you the point is Kumuyi supposed not to be reading a book he forbids his followers from reading. Simple! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MightySparrow: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No one is fighting you the point is Kumuyi supposed not to be reading a book he forbids his followers from reading. Simple! smiley

As a security expert, you know that the first rule of security is know your neighbours. He should read to be able to recommend what to read to us his followers nah!
Re: Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

As a security expert, you know that the first rule of security is know your neighbours. He should read to be able to recommend what to read to us his followers nah!

Stop deceiving yourself Deeperlifers don't see Oyedepo pikin as their brethren because their pastor doesn't recognize your Papa.
As for security all believers must be reading themselves after all you and your friends always say JWs should research themselves so how can you stupidly say the above?
Àbí you've forgotten what you and your friends used to say on this forum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? / The Rich Man(judah) And Lazarus(the Gentile): Revealing! / Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.