Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

More Boys Enrollment To Girls in KG This Academic Year Did You Observe It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Boys Enrollment To Girls in KG This Academic Year Did You Observe It? (457 Views)

Lagos Directs Schools To Resume 2023/2024 Academic Year On September 4 / All Schools In Lagos State To Begin The 2022/2023 Academic Year On September 5 / Federal Government Releases Common Entrance Result For 2021 /2022 Academic Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Boys Enrollment To Girls in KG This Academic Year Did You Observe It? by Mrshape: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2022
In my pre nursery and nursery 1 , for every 10 boys we have a girl, I have also inquire from other schools to they are have high boys to girls enrollment in the pre kg and kg1. Does it .
Does it mean that in 2018/2019 more baby boys came into Nigeria.
If so why?
Is there anything that happen during that year that might be responsible?
I am going to go to clinic and take real statistics of the children given birth to that years. It will be and interesting research.
But before then

What is the boys to girls enrollment ratio in your pre nursery and nursery teachers and school owners?

Did you notice any high difference in kg 1 and prekg pupils in your children school parents?
Re: More Boys Enrollment To Girls in KG This Academic Year Did You Observe It? by godofuck231: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
The men did not var gem out o , they just choose prostittution in the name of street hustle, our hand no de ,na pweek work them wan learn
Re: More Boys Enrollment To Girls in KG This Academic Year Did You Observe It? by RepoMan007: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
It is either God is releasing more boys to come to marry off those girls who scoffed at their age mates in the past or economy.is making parents priotize.

(1) (Reply)

Diploma In Hotel Management By La Plage Metaverse / Help Me I'm Nervous / F1 Visa Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.