Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos (4244 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Igbo's threathened themselves in Lagos of drowning in Lagos lagoon?
that's just Politics...how many Igbos have you seen in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin
Lauretta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the greatest Igbo politicians dead or alive.
I love how Governor Sanwo Olu showed Joe's worth by the portfolio he gave me.
See Orji Kalu and others when they went to beg for that appointment. grin

Everything about you retards are fake including the name called Tinubu bola who fell from the sky and want to be Nigeria's President.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2022
BurialGround:

To throw people that didn't agree with you politically into the lagoon is fairness right?
how many Igbos have we thrown into the lagoon since then pls answer

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
that's just Politics...how many Igbos have you seen in the lagoon

You know for ages, Yoruba's and igbo trusted themselves untill by these threaths started creeping in
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Abdul05:
Why won't the the Yoruba hates ibos ..

Look at how the ibos are behaving towards the Yoruba people..

this is left to be desire....

Especially that small boy they call kanu he was telling his henchmen to destroy lagos and go after tinubu properties at one time... grin

Even some of his m.o.b on air are throwing abuses on tinubu on a daily basis.. grin grin

As if tinubu was the one responsible for turning south east into a deserted region.... grin grin

I tire for this people matter oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
how many Igbos have we thrown into the lagoon since then pls answer
But you've been destroying their properties in Lagos, burning markets dominated by them etc

How will you convince them you're one with them?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Perfectbeing(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland. Boro helped Nigeria against Biafra independence, thinking Nigerai will favour him. Boro later realized Nigeria would not favour him and his own Ogoni people. He then wanted to separate from Nigeria and Nigeria killed him. You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland.
I'm a liar abi? Which part of what I said was a lie?
1. That Adaka Boro declared Nigger Delta independence. Or...
2. Ironsi and Ojukwu couldn't take it and they waged a 13 days war against him. Or
3. That he was striped naked and sentenced to death for treason.?

Tell me where I lied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Durabest: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Which igbo is a minority in Nigeria?

You're indeed a lunatic for calling Igbo a minority in Nigeria.
IF YOU ARE NOT MINORITY THEN YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by mycar: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2022
what about you on here, if the scences were to play again, what would you do?
You can start by atleast throwing your votes for Peter Obi.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
I tire for this people matter oo

Igbo's have no business discussing Yoruba's but you shamelessly can't sleep without mentioning Igbo's and always trying to discredit their achievements.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2022
mycar:
what about you on here, if the scences were to play again, what would you do?
You can start by atleast throwing your votes for Peter Obi.
They won't because they hate Igbo's.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Durabest:

That's your level of hate for the Igbo's.
Igbo's makes up nt less than 30% of population in the north, not less than 40% in Lagos etc.

Holds the economy of this country, so tell me what makes them minority?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2022
An average Yoruba will be working against you but will claim he's working in your favour only to destroy everything you've laboured for.

Though not all Yoruba's are betrayers and backstabbers.

Some are very honest and sincere and they're the best people you can meet in Nigeria.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
Igbos started the war have you forgotten that fact?
will heaven fall if Igbos leave you guys in your queen Elizabeth entity
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

This lunatic, God punish you and your children.

May you and your generations suffer the afflictions Nigeria has put igbos through.

Isn't it obvious people like you are the problem of a good Nigeria because of your hate for Igbo's?
you child of hate your courses go back to you a thousand fold ... I have nothing to say to you

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Georgry(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Igbo's makes up nt less than 30% of population in the north, not less than 40% in Lagos etc.

You don't have sense, 40 percent in lagos and 30 percent in the North, you're not wise at all, make God dash you small sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Durabest:
even if you see them as minorities in your dreams

Just admit to the fact that millions of you people can't do without them.
Cowards
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Which igbo is a minority in Nigeria?

You're indeed a lunatic for calling Igbo a minority in Nigeria.
you are a minority period. If you can't take it ...well that's your problem

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by obailala(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Unbalanced judgement. Hausa and Yoruba staged the war against Igbo while other tribes seized Igbo property. So, Yoruba was not a friend to Igbo during and after the war. Which tribes were in power and reduced the net worth of every Igbo person to 20 Naira? Yoruba and Hausa are the tribes. So, is taking Igbo money not the same as seizing Igbo property?
This one is desperately hanging on to straws to justify his intertribal hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by immortalcrown(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:
2. Ironsi and Ojukwu couldn't take it and they waged a 13 days war against him. Or

Tell me where I lied.
Liar, Boro was not killed by a Biafran. All the reports about his death accuse Benjamin Adekunle. Below are sources for verification.
http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4657.htm
https://www.thehistoryville.com/isaac-adaka-boro/

Biafrans never fought Boro until when Boro joined Nigeria to fight Biafra. Liar, you are the first to claim the Biafra war started between Biafra and Boro. You are a shameless lair that can turn history upside-down.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Everything about you retards are fake including the name called Tinubu bola who fell from the sky and want to be Nigeria's President.
what happens to your generation if God fobid something bad happens and the Igbos have to be chased from Yoruba land ...ask yourself what becomes of you

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

And you from your paymasters book
you will never learn

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Lauretta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the greatest Igbo politicians dead or alive.

I love how Governor Sanwo Olu showed Joe's worth by the portfolio he gave me.

See Orji Kalu and others when they went to beg for that appointment. grin
wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You know for ages, Yoruba's and igbo trusted themselves untill by these threaths started creeping in
8gbos are always jealous of the Yorubas ...fact. but y

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

But you've been destroying their properties in Lagos, burning markets dominated by them etc

How will you convince them you're one with them?
stop laying to yourself... You are the one vandalising your hosts property in Lagos . How many Igbo property anywhere in our region have you seen Yorubas destroyed. we barely notice you are around

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

started creeping in since you started your agitation for Biafra war again

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Perfectbeing(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Liar, Boro was not killed by a Biafran. All the reports about his death accuse Benjamin Adekunle. Below are sources for verification.
http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4657.htm
https://www.thehistoryville.com/isaac-adaka-boro/

Biafrans never fought Boro until when Boro joined Nigeria to fight Biafra. Liar, you are the first to claim the Biafra war started between Biafra and Boro. You are a shameless lair that can turn history upside-down.
Your head really nor correct.
A simple Google search about Adaka Boro would have saved you from showcasing your ignorance. Now the whole Nairaland know you're a illiterate.

Below is a cure to your ignorance. Please use it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Tell me where I lied.
this guy's dont have sense all they have is jealousy and hatered toward their host in Lagos. Then it's better dey just move to kano. Since the last place they want to go to is their village

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Igbo's have no business discussing Yoruba's but you shamelessly can't sleep without mentioning Igbo's and always trying to discredit their achievements.
to us you don't exist

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

you hate reality

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by immortalcrown(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Your head really nor correct.
A simple Google search about Adaka Boro would have saved you from showcasing your ignorance. Now the whole Nairaland know you're a illiterate.

Below is a cure to your ignorance. Please use it.

You have further proven you are the liar. Even the Wikipedia report you yourself posted does not say Ojukwu and his people were the ones that killed Boro.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Grgton:
will heaven fall if Igbos leave you guys in your queen Elizabeth entity
that's what we are saying .. live if you can Yorubas are not holding you down. Nigeria is the Queen's establishment and the queen waged a war against you. If you go then we lose nothing even if Nigeria should break up .. Yorubas simply don't care

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello's Media Office Accuse EFCC Of Being "Desperate To Convict Publicly" / Nigeria May Join Global Economic Powers By 2030 - US Report / Watch Prof Osinbanjo Speak At RCCG, Drop Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.