Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos (4241 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That's your level of hate for the Igbo's.
Igbo's makes up nt less than 30% of population in the north, not less than 40% in Lagos etc.

Holds the economy of this country, so tell me what makes them minority?
since the last place an average Igbo man want to stay is his village you will do anything to flee .well that doesn't change the fact that you are a minority tribe in the entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by claxrep96(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Unbalanced judgement. Hausa and Yoruba staged the war against Igbo while other tribes seized Igbo property. So, Yoruba was not a friend to Igbo during and after the war. Which tribes were in power and reduced the net worth of every Igbo person to 20 Naira? Yoruba and Hausa are the tribes. So, is taking Igbo money not the same as seizing Igbo property?

You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland. Boro helped Nigeria against Biafra independence, thinking Nigerai will favour him. Instead of Nigeria to favour him, Nigeria killed him. Benjamin Adekunle is suspected to be responsible for Boro's death. There are many reports to prove my claim. You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland.

Oga check history ojukwu declared war on niger delta because of self independence decleared by isaac boro
He was later released by gowon to help fight against the biafra in the biafra war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Perfectbeing(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have further proven you are the liar. Even the Wikipedia report you yourself posted does not say Ojukwu and his people were the ones that killed Boro.
Where did you see me say Ojukwu or Ironsi killed Boro?
What I said is that he was sentenced to death for treason.

Before his death was carried out, the counter coup happened and he was freed by Gowon.

The main koko of the matter is that the Igbos were the first tribe in Nigeria to stop another tribe from seceding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Igbo's makes up nt less than 30% of population in the north, not less than 40% in Lagos etc.

since the last place an average Igbo man want to stay is his village you will do anything to flee your land....well that doesn't change the fact that Igbo tribe is a minority tribe. Somethings are simply facts

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by AndroBlaze: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland. Boro helped Nigeria against Biafra independence, thinking Nigerai will favour him. Boro later realized Nigeria would not favour him and his own Ogoni people. He then wanted to separate from Nigeria and Nigeria killed him. You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland.

What kind of revisionist rubbish is this?
Thats why people don't like having arguments with you people, you are so emotional and full hubris that you can call night day just to win an argument.

I was going to post the wiki link the earlier poster just posted. But just to make it clear to all you lunatics, the first person to actively secede from Nigeria is Isaac Boro an IJAW, who wanted a Niger Delta Republic, and he was crushed by the federal government then which was led by the IGBO in Ironsi and Ojukwu.

If that affects how romantic you see your Biafra a few months later with the same people who crushed Boro, expecting different treatment, then you are still a bit human and their is hope for you. If not and you still feel you need to rewrite history and blame the Queen and everyone else for you failures....continue.

https://www.thehistoryville.com/isaac-adaka-boro/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by ASAPFERG1: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba's need to hate igbos because igbo are not good people... Just go to the crime section and see angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Make i just dey laugh slave speesh and comments..

Them slaves make me proud.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by immortalcrown(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

What kind of revisionist rubbish is this?
Thats why people don't like having arguments with you people, you are so emotional and full hubris that you can call night day just to win an argument.

I was going to post the wiki link the earlier poster just posted. But just to make it clear to all you lunatics, the first person to actively secede from Nigeria is Isaac Boro an IJAW, who wanted a Niger Delta Republic, and he was crushed by the federal government then which was led by the IGBO in Ironsi and Ojukwu.

If that affects how romantic you see your Biafra a few months later with the same people who crushed Boro, expecting different treatment, then you are still a bit human and their is hope for you. If not and you still feel you need to rewrite history and blame the Queen and everyone else for you failures....continue.

If you are not the lunatic, you would not have claimed Ojukwu declared war on Boro because Boro declared independence.Also, you would not have claimed Ojukwu killed Boro. You falsely implied the Biafra war started because Ojukwu was against Boro' independence. Lair.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by ASAPFERG1: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Grgton:
will heaven fall if Igbos leave you guys in your queen Elizabeth entity
who hold una?
No be una abandon kana your lord
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Liar, Boro was not killed by a Biafran. All the reports about his death accuse Benjamin Adekunle. Below are sources for verification.
http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4657.htm

Biafrans never fought Boro until when Boro joined Nigeria to fight Biafra. Liar, you are the first to claim the Biafra war started between Biafra and Boro. You are a shameless lair that can turn history upside-down.
that's a lie...A Biafran soldier shot him....you need pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by kologba: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Yet they still wish Yoruba people bad and that is why God put us ahead of them....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Tinububalls: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
you are a minority period. If you can't take it ...well that's your problem
So are you too.
All I know is your tribe will fall a hundred times before ours.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by AndroBlaze: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have further proven you are the liar. Even the Wikipedia report you yourself posted does not say Ojukwu and his people were the ones that killed Boro.

Look at the olodo twisting the argument. You claimed:

You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland. Boro helped Nigeria against Biafra independence, thinking Nigerai will favour him. Boro later realized Nigeria would not favour him and his own Ogoni people. He then wanted to separate from Nigeria and Nigeria killed him. You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland.

You put the cart before the horse just to make it look like their was something remarkable and historic about Biafra, when the Niger Deltans claimed independence first and were crushed by the IGBO led FG and you even put the poor man to death before Gowon freed him. In life they say karma is a bitch, but at least own up to it and stop trying rewrite history.

By the way, Boro was killed while fighting Biafra, that is the only thing historians know for sure...stop trying to change the narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by ElSudani: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Unbalanced judgement. Hausa and Yoruba staged the war against Igbo while other tribes seized Igbo property. So, Yoruba was not a friend to Igbo during and after the war. Which tribes were in power and reduced the net worth of every Igbo person to 20 Naira? Yoruba and Hausa are the tribes. So, is taking Igbo money not the same as seizing Igbo property?

You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland. Boro helped Nigeria against Biafra independence, thinking Nigerai will favour him. Instead of Nigeria to favour him, Nigeria killed him. Benjamin Adekunle is suspected to be responsible for Boro's death. There are many reports to prove my claim. You are the greatest liar I have seen on Nairaland.

Adaka Boro was killed by a Biafran soldier stop lying. This attempt at rewriting history is disgusting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Tinububalls: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Yoruba's need to hate igbos because igbo are not good people... Just go to the crime section and see angry
And you're righteous than an average Igbo man?
I wish Obi will lose, let's see who will cry more.
It's better to be tribal, than to pretend all is well in this country.
I don't know how a tribe can be as pathetic as you people?
After destroying, you people will find a lie to paint yourself as saints.
Is it how the fallen demon operates?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Tinububalls: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
what happens to your generation if God fobid something bad happens and the Igbos have to be chased from Yoruba land ...ask yourself what becomes of you
We left before, but your lazy grandfathers sold your freedom because of us.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Tinububalls:

We left before, but your lazy grandfathers sold your freedom because of us.
see your life

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Durabest: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Grgton:
even if you see them as minorities in your dreams

Just admit to the fact that millions of you people can't do without them.
Cowards
Can slaves do without the master?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Durabest: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

their characters is toxic i can trusth hausa and yoruba but anything lgbos is no no from.I be naija senators i for don let una go with 5 states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Norwichsailor(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
It's actually true
Ironsi and ojukwu imprisoned him after her declared Niger delta Republic.
Gowan later released him on the grounds that he would fight for federal troops and realistically u didn't expect him to side with the people who threw him into prison in the first place did u?
Whether he died later or not is just periphery
That man is typing the truth so stop being a clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by crixlight2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are wrong. Biafra simply declared independence and those who cannot take it resorted to violence to reverse the independence. The first shot was fired outside Igbo land by a Yoruba that fought for Igbo. Ask yourself what the Yoruba saw that made him fire the shot. The man's name is Victor Banjo.

If you suddenly declared independence you have open war on yourself , Do you expect the rest of Nigeria to clap for Ojukwu or what, if Governor of Alaska declared independence from US today , na War go follow immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
crixlight2:

If you suddenly declared independence you have open war on yourself , Do you expect the rest of Nigeria to clap for Ojukwu or what, if Governor of Alaska declared independence from US today , na War go follow immediately
wo those people are senseless
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by BurialGround: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
how many Igbos have we thrown into the lagoon since then pls answer
Ask your father.
lexylaw40:
wo those people are senseless
The same people tht hv bought all your ancestral Lands, SENSELESS
Durabest:
their characters is toxic i can trusth hausa and yoruba but anything lgbos is no no from.I be naija senators i for don let una go with 5 states.
You don't even trust yourself let alone trusting others.
kologba:
Yet they still wish Yoruba people bad and that is why God put us ahead of them....
Really?? You're ahead of igbos? HOW?
ASAPFERG1:
Who killed MKO AND WIFE, BOLA IGE, FUNSHO WILLIAMS, WHO TOOL KWARA FROM THE YORUBAS?
lexylaw40:
since the last place an average Igbo man want to stay is his village you will do anything to flee your land....well that doesn't change the fact that Igbo tribe is a minority tribe. Somethings are simply facts
Are you not the most foolish person on earth to have sold your lands to the minorities?
lexylaw40:
8gbos are always jealous of the Yorubas ...fact. but y
Tell me what an average Yoruba person have achieved ahed of an average igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by OgaSeun: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

This lunatic, God punish you and your children.

May you and your generations suffer the afflictions Nigeria has put igbos through.

Isn't it obvious people like you are the problem of a good Nigeria because of your hate for Igbo's?

Your curse will only work if igbos didn't kill innocent Nigerians during the war...
Mumu pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by OgaSeun: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
BurialGround:

Ask your father.

The same people tht hv bought all your ancestral Lands, SENSELESS

You don't even trust yourself let alone trusting others.

Really?? You're ahead of igbos? HOW?

Who killed MKO AND WIFE, BOLA IGE, FUNSHO WILLIAMS, WHO TOOL KWARA FROM THE YORUBAS?

Are you not the most foolish person on earth to have sold your lands to the minorities?

Tell me what an average Yoruba person have achieved ahed of an average igbo person.

A Yoruba man has become a democratically elected president..
Igbo man hasn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Jnkay: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
My dear Igbos and Yorubas why do you allow this political elites to divide and rule you. Can't you read the hand writing on the wall. This woman is looking for a means to slander Obi so the Yorubas will not vote him. The video is a propaganda so she will come out and react to it against Obi. Same strategy she uses is same that Reno uses too.
One must be smart not to be deceived by this evil politicians.
When did you see her react to video last?
I am not that a prophet but note that APC and PDP will come out with diverse propaganda against Obi this week. The Abuja millions match for Obi scares them till now.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by lexylaw40: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jnkay:
My dear Igbos and Yorubas why do you allow this political elites to divide and rule you. Can't you read the hand writing on the wall. This woman is looking for a means to slander Obi so the Yorubas will not vote him. The video is a propaganda so she will come out and react to it against Obi. Same strategy she uses is same that Reno uses too.
One must be smart not to be deceived by this evil politicians.
When did you see her react to video last?
I am not that a prophet but note that APC and PDP will come out with diverse propaganda against Obi this week. The Abuja millions match for Obi scares them till now.
mkpomiri is not good for you
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
that's what we are saying .. live if you can Yorubas are not holding you down. Nigeria is the Queen's establishment and the queen waged a war against you. If you go then we lose nothing even if Nigeria should break up .. Yorubas simply don't care
truth hurts bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by Lionnation: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
Igbos started the war have you forgotten that fact?
explain how igbos started war
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
juvewalex:
In a nut shell, nobody should rewrite history as Yorubas always stand with the truth and fairness.
We Igbos love Yorubas. Don't be deceived by APC/PDP agents planted to cause disharmony
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by BurialGround: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
OgaSeun:

A Yoruba man has become a democratically elected president..
Igbo man hasn't.

Igbo men has bought 60% of lands in Lagos state. Yoruba men can't do this in south east.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos by GeneralPula: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
BurialGround:

Igbo men has bought 60% of lands in Lagos state. Yoruba men can't do this in south east.

You’re a liar just like Peter Obi..

Igbos bought 99% of lands in Lagos, not 60%..

You want a Yoruba man to leave a whole Nigeria and go ahead to Biafra to purchase land? Biafra land wey igbo dey kill themselves because of half plot of land?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland / Bello's Media Office Accuse EFCC Of Being "Desperate To Convict Publicly" / Alpha Beta: David Cameron Has Been Vindicated By Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.