Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments (19135 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (2) (3) (4)

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by EmiLoKanMyAss: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Joe is an A$$L!CKER. That's the ONLY he's VERY good at, so he needs to STOP wailing.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Your lamentation just started

They are talking of big weight, this errand boy too is talking

Person wey fani kayode even better pass grin grin grin you no see say your own don finish

While Fani Kayode is enjoying good meals, brown envelopes and better position, you are sniffing gutter upandan

Just enjoy your gutter in peace

Let me not laugh, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Nlfmpod grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol this one thinks selling Igbos would get your favours lol

Just think about it if tinubu wants Igbo votes would he use igbokwe ? He knows that would anger Igbos more

It's like asking FFK to campaign for you in Yoruba land waste

This is what hope uzodinma doesn't get

Igbo is a major tribe in Nigeria .. Any opportunity for any politician to get Igbo votes would be grabbed with both hands

Atiku would sacrifice Reno with that would get him Igbo votes . Reason he choose okowa

Is Igbokwe now a wailers grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Manofvalor1: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
ehn now,tinubu considers him to be only good for the gutters,
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Karemarealty288(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Joe is politically inconsequential and of no value....thats why he is a butter prefect in Lagos.

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by plaetton: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Such a poor, pitiful soul, Joe Igbokwe is.
He's not even hiding the fact that his stomach infrastructure is his main political ideology.

Politics without principles.

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Unclem...we need as many hands as possible. I understand what you are saying but I believe that the sky can accommodate as many people as possible.

I Love PMB
I Love BAT
I Love Lagos
I Love APC
Yeah people like you can be accommodated in the gutter while people like FFK are accommodated in the mansions tongue

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Yeah people like you can be accommodated in the gutter while people like FFK are accommodated in the mansions tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Joe Joe grin grin grin grin
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Joe igbokwe is about to become Obidient. Watch out.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by wildernessVoice: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2022
I perceived the prodigal son is on his way home having discovered AOC is a party of kidnappers, Bandit in the north and big boys in the south.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by kunle75(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has lamented that the All Progressives Congress, APC reward system is poor.

Igbokwe’s statement is coming at a time when the APC released its Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) for the 2023 general elections.

The council list, which comprises about 400 members, was released on Friday by the PCC Secretary, James Faleke, a federal lawmaker.

The likes of Femi Fani Kayode, who defected to the APC last year and Senator representing Enugu East Senatorial District, Chimaroke Nnamani, who was a member of the PDP made the list.

Reacting, Igbokwe in a post on his Facebook page said, ”All things considered APC Nigeria poor reward system in Nigeria worries me to the marrows.

”The party rewards idle people, hangers-on, layabouts, interlopers, cowards, onlookers etc.”

Meanwhile, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, said Nnamani was listed as a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council because Tinubu enjoys support beyond the APC and it is not unusual for the “cross-party alignment”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/25/pcc-list-apc-reward-system-poor-i-am-worried-joe-igbokwe-laments/

Lamentation unlimited from the gutter cleaner himself.

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by PeterObi4LP: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2022
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by jerrykc22(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by MMWandali: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning
Gutter cleaner

Are you awake now?
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Ibkhaleel: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Anigreat:

This gutter cleaner suddenly realized that upon all the asslicking he's inconsequential before Tinubu, nobody regards him.

Joe, it's not all about cleaning dirty gutters in Lagos and insulting your people just for crumbs.
This is the reason why you guys wil never be relevant in Nigerias politics. .

You have nothing to show but hatred and bitterness...empty rants

You need admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

Hatred and lies won't get you the numbers needed to win. Collaboration might.
Vileness won't win your candidate an
election. Highlighting their competence
might.

Bitterness won't win you votes. Persuasion might.
Persuade. Collaborate. Promote. Don't be bitter, vile and sad.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by GenerationNext: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Keep on talking rubbish so that APC will reward you with lucrative post. It will never happen. grin grin ;DYou ar a gutter man, go and do your gutter job. grin cheesy cheesy

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Kingozymandias(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Tears and lamentations

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Dapson73(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
nnachukz:

Vaulence raised to power ten. No option for peace.

And you shall never have peace in your life.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Ckonnet: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
You go clean drainage since you think you are smarter than your brothers, na only you sabi road
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Las las,

E don cast,

Na everybody go chop breakfast.

Shayo-ooh!!
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Enyimbamercedes: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Wailing wailer spotted
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Ckonnet: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
This is the reason why you guys wil never be relevant in Nigerias politics. .

You have nothing to show but hatred and bitterness...empty rants

You need admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

Hatred and lies won't get you the numbers needed to win. Collaboration might.
Vileness won't win your candidate an
election. Highlighting their competence
might.

Bitterness won't win you votes. Persuasion might.
Persuade. Collaborate. Promote. Don't be bitter, vile and sad.

Ride and die for what you believe, there is no life outside that, refuse to be a slave in the name of playing politics. I love the fact that we are ridiculed in politics because that makes an average igbo stronger and makes us realise that in life you have to stand for yourself and if politics favours then it's a plus. The north with their power is still the worst region in the country that should awaken you!

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Goodoldays(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
paramakina202:

Joe Igbokwe was born and bred in the village and schooled in the village went to Lagos as an adult but chose asslicking Tinubu as his profession.

Oh that’s a shame
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by system21: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Jeo Igbokwe does not know he has zero electoral values
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by wallrichy: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Lamentation of Sodom. Boko Haram repentants were given an heroic welcome by Buhari and his fellow cabals. They were inducted into the Nigerian Army. Some were given houses and regular food stuff that includes killing of cows every week and not only that, monthly salaries were been paid to them till now, whereas, the citizens they raped, killed burnt their houses, raped their wives and daughters,kidnapped were left by this EVIL government of APC in IDP camp, left there in hunger and squalor. It's chagrin that you Joe Igbokwe that ought to know better that you have always been dinning with APC devils has woken up to reality that we have known so many years ago. This country can never be well and would never be well if APC or PDP wins 2023 presidential election.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Charisco(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Who opened gate for this man, he should be worried about Nigerians not APC
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by laagbaja73: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2022
The same thing BAT mention he will address, WHEN he get to office will he never reach there

Segun Adewunmi Impeached As Ekiti Deputy Speaker! Shina Animashaun Elected / 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures