Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter (2306 Views)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Isale Eko House With Kidnaped Children Meant For Sale / Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Church guy on Sunday,Motivational speaker in the afternoon, criminal at night

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
cosmatika:
Don't be carried away by social media. Most people, especially agbadorians are living fake life, cos they want to cover the evil they are into
I dey tell you.even all his side hens don japa.big boy by force.by the way I won't be surprised if many of these big Politicians are behind this kidnapping menace

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Who knows this guys Facebook or Instagram page?
type John lyon
Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by Jokerman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
irunoko:
type John lyon

They have deleted his Facebook account
Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
You can imagine them, they do despicable things behind the scene yet come out to oppress legit hustlers...
it's those who choose to be oppressed that'll be opressed.how can you be envying and comparing your life with someone you neither know or know his source of income.thats what many youths do.once they see any man or woman flossing and showing off on social media he or she Automatically becomes their role model.no wonder The Bible said he who compares himself to another IS NOT WISE

1 Like

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jokerman:

They have deleted his Facebook account
lol maybe he deleted it himself or his family did that for him because he'll be trolled but he's on Instagram

I checked his Instagram page and followers and I just shaked my head.99 percent of his followers are slayqueens and the few males following him are a55 lickers looking for what to eat from him lipsrsealed

Poverty has really dealt a big blow on the psyche and ethics of nigerians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by Slynation(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
irunoko:
it's those who choose to be oppressed that'll be opressed.how can you be envying and comparing your life with someone you neither know or know his source of income.thats what many youths do.once they see any man or woman flossing and showing off on social media he or she Automatically becomes their role model.no wonder The Bible said he who compares himself to another IS NOT WISE
Indeed such is life, na there matter be that...This guy's post made me to recall Hushpuppies last post on Instagram before been caught...!!
Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
Indeed such is life, na there matter be that...This guy's post made me to recall Hushpuppies last post on Instagram before been caught...!!
Nigerian youths are very predictable and that's why Nigerian politicians use them to play chess.infact I noticed that the only way to get millions of followers on social media (Instagram/Tiktok) is to be doing fake life by engaging in Yahoo,armed robbery, prostitution or anything criminal and then be forming motivational speaker awon I started with 100 naira and now I have mansions in all states in nigeria.if I can do it,you can do it to. By the way I tell my younger ones if you don't know or can't trace The work or buisness a man is doing but he comes online to show off lounging in private Jets or making it rain in parties and he's giving you motivational quotes, don't listen to him o.those are just coverups to make him appear like a saint

Sometimes when I look at social media I just shake my head because the very things our parents, community members, church members and neighbours will shame us for or avoid us and treat like an outcast is what social media people are flagrantly being proud of

Prostitution, nudity, criminality were things society frowned at.no matter the amount of money you have you won't be respected.infact you will be ostracized.no one will want to be associated with you or have anything to do with both you and your family.people were forced to act right because they knew tomorrow if you did crime and you were caught,they'll say don't marry from this family, they're criminals.even if it is just 1 person in the family that was a criminal.no girl will want to marry you or any of your siblings or cousins because they didn't want to be identified as iyawo ole.those days before they remember your name,it's iyawo ole,egbon ole,aburo ole they'll call you and they'll even say it to your face.

If you go to parties, nobody will hail you,you get booed and even the side talks will make you uncomfortable.there was no hiding place for criminals.the societal structure made sure that criminals will not survive but now you will see girls fighting each other to date a known yahoo boy or kidnapper,you will see musicians singing the praises of drug traffickers,419ers, militants especially muscians like kwam one, patoranking etc.nit only that church sef go give them title, community go give them chieftaincy titles.so tell me how criminals no go increase

1 Like

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by Slynation(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
irunoko:
Nigerian youths are very predictable and that's why Nigerian politicians use them to play chess.infact I noticed that the only way to get millions of followers on social media (Instagram/Tiktok) is to be doing fake life by engaging in Yahoo,armed robbery, prostitution or anything criminal and then be forming motivational speaker awon I started with 100 naira and now I have mansions in all states in nigeria.if I can do it,you can do it to. By the way I tell my younger ones if you don't know or can't trace The work or buisness a man is doing but he comes online to show off lounging in private Jets or making it rain in parties and he's giving you motivational quotes, don't listen to him o.those are just coverups to make him appear like a saint

Sometimes when I look at social media I just shake my head because the very things our parents, community members, church members and neighbours will shame us for or avoid us and treat like an outcast is what social media people are flagrantly being proud of

Prostitution, nudity, criminality were things society frowned at.no matter the amount of money you have you won't be respected.infact you will be ostracized.no one will want to be associated with you or have anything to do with both you and your family.people were forced to act right because they knew tomorrow if you did crime and you were caught,they'll say don't marry from this family, they're criminals.even if it is just 1 person in the family that was a criminal.no girl will want to marry you or any of your siblings or cousins because they didn't want to be identified as iyawo ole.those days before they remember your name,it's iyawo ole,egbon ole,aburo ole they'll call you and they'll even say it to your face.

If you go to parties, nobody will hail you,you get booed and even the side talks will make you uncomfortable.there was no hiding place for criminals.the societal structure made sure that criminals will not survive but now you will see girls fighting each other to date a known yahoo boy or kidnapper,you will see musicians singing the praises of drug traffickers,419ers, militants especially muscians like kwam one, patoranking etc.nit only that church sef go give them title, community go give them chieftaincy titles.so tell me how criminals no go increase
You have said it all, Truer words has never been spoken like this...!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by irunoko(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
You have said it all, Truer words has never been spoken like this...!!

By the way people should be careful of the way they give testimonies in church particularly The ones that have to do with money Eg I came to Lagos with 1 poly bag now I make 10 million naira per week in my Shop, God has blessed My buisness,ebami Yin oluwa logo.you can give testimonies of healing and salvation but not money, promotion,new car or new job for your safety

However if you must talk about money make your testimony anonymous because criminals are now infiltrating and targeting church pretending to be genuine worshippers meanwhile they're there to do investigation and scout for who them fit kidnap because they know all categories of Nigerians are There.the rich, poor, middle class etc.naval officer, judge, police man, Politician, professor,bank worker, vulcaniser,retiree etc

When you go to church pipe low.no need to wear expensive designer clothes or jewelries.just appear as simple as possible so you won't even be attractive to criminals

1 Like

Re: Mr Lion, The Bayelsa Kidnapper Caught Yesterday Is An APC Supporter by Truvelisback(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dem go soon free dis guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Who Just Died Today With Here Baby In Her Hands. This Is Very Terrble / Iive@ 1759 Akure, Police Harrassing Ashawo Unlawfully / Nnewi: Tragedy As Fire Kills Hundreds. (photos)... viewers discretion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.