Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa (1489 Views)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Congrats In Advance To David Lyon Of Apc / Eunice Ebele Prays For David Lyon Of APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by sarrki(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Kidnapping kingpin who is part of those terrorizing Bayelsa State popularly known as "Lion" was traced and was caught at Abuja after his last job... Imagine his wife just born but him dey kidnap other people children. He suppose rot for prison...

Living fat on blood money

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Anigreat: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

APC with mass production of thieves, kidnappers, terrorists, old senile dullards, suicide bombers, agbado miscreants.. infact all negative and usêlèss things is in this usêlèss party.

Anyways, Iragbiji indigene should be happy for their president Tinubu is Cumming.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Abfinest007(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Thugs are d structure APC boast about

5 Likes

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Opintiwa: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Party of Lunatics

10 Likes

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

APC with mass production of thieves, kidnappers, terrorists, old senile dullards, suicide bombers, agbado miscreants.. infact all negative and usêlèss things is in this usêlèss party.

Anyways, Iragbiji indigene should be happy for their president Tinubu is Cumming.

I am a patriot

I don’t dwell in party politics

I love Apc right now due to the calibre of people in the party

Labor party is a terrorist organization

Most members of the party are Ipobians and Pdp lite

Anyone can join any party he wishes

Criminals are everywhere

Terrorist organization is a Nono for us in Nigeria

That’s why we the patriots will fight Igbos to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Is that y they must look stupid
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by slivertongue: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Crime does not pay
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by SWATMan: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

You the greatest criminal and Hipocrite on nairaland. Empty brain.

9 Likes

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by TheEndless: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

Coming from the party that gave us a Fulani terrorist government. Save your energy and try to perform your very hard work of selling your dustbin of a party instead of bringing others down. Awon Osinwin Agbado angry

6 Likes

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by derecho(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2022
One by one...They'd be OBIdient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N41niIlcqok
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by GoodHardDickk: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2022
APC is evil, the drug lord called Tinubu specializes in training his lunatics how to become drug dealers and kidnappers. It's a shame this is the kind of criminal some mad people are supporting.

Abeg get your PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi come next year
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Opintiwa: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Kidnapping kingpin who is part of those terrorizing Bayelsa State popularly known as "Lion" was traced and was caught at Abuja after his last job... Imagine his wife just born but him dey kidnap other people children. He suppose rot for prison...

Living fat on blood money

Sarrki urchin No 32

Opening a thread to expose Urchin No 73

What a good time to be a Nigerian

Pahaahahahah

1 Like

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Emmamay10: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Crime is not peculiar to a political party, meaning that they are all bird of a feather. The most important thing is to be mindful of the source of wealth of most people.
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Jflex07(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

If you still support the buhari government then you must be the greatest hypocrites that ever lived!
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Akurakambe(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2022
One of APC structures.

Peter Obi said that the structure APC and PDP are talking about is that of criminality and thuggery.

It's becoming clearer

3 Likes

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Opintiwa: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

Pahajxkkdeviddhjskwkwsvvs

Zbznjzsksijssgsvvsbs

I hear you sir take it easy

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2022
TheEndless:

Coming from the party that gave us a Fulani terrorist government. Save your energy and try to perform your very hard work of selling your dustbin of a party instead of bringing others down. Awon Osinwin Agbado angry

Now you are selling us a leader of a terrorist organization

Peter is Ipobians defacto leader
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by TheEndless: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Yawn… Even the dingBAT is bored of this line. Next format please.

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by 9jahotblog: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2022
APC a party of drug barons, kidnappers and terrorists organisations. Nigerians say no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by 9jahotblog: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc lalasticlala cc justwise FP
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by GamalNasser: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
APC is not a party but a criminal organization
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Godjone(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
That is the trademark for APC. A party of charlatan's, hooligans, crooks, vipers, kidnappers, hoodlums, looters, vampires and thieves
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by system21: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Nairaland have grown past this line you need to update, meanwhile nobody takes lunatic like you serious on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

1 Like

Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Party of Lunatics
Re: Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa by Sucre6: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Criminals are everywhere

May your life and that of your loved ones be as beautiful as Apc has Nigeria economy, Amen. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships Deeply With Mercy Chinwo At The Experience 17 (video) / Festus Keyamo Denies His Earlier Statement On Peter Obi / Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.