Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE (1488 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / 2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by netricoin: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
PDP, APC and NNPP pumutation and projections on Peter obi chances in the SS is based on a conspiracy theory that the way a person from the SE think is different from the way a person from the SS thinks, but the reality on ground is that the SS is more united in voting for Peter obi than the SE. Peter obi may not get block vote in some of the state in the SE. It'll be easier for Atiku and BAT to get 25% of votes in 2 or 3 states in the SE, than for Atiku and BAT to get 25% of votes in any of the state in the SS. When you look at states like Abia, Ebonyi and Imo, you will understand my point. Peter obi will win every state in the SS with a wide margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Your eyes go soon clear don't worry.

We keep telling you guys to focus on your East but no na South South be una problem.

You go soon wake up!

The earlier you guys realize we have a different agenda from the SouthEast the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Trollronaldo: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chances?
SS, SE, plateau, Abuja, Benue are some of the places that Peter Obi Winn convincingly win.

No candidate can get 15% in any SE state aside Obi. Know this and know peace.
If APC don't do their homework well, he will snatch Lagos

I'm not even bragging

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felimax:
Your eyes go soon clear don't worry.

We keep telling you guys to focus on your East but no na South South be una problem.

You go soon wake up!

The earlier you guys realize we have a different agenda from the SouthEast the better.
Can you place a bet on escow that Obi will not win SS?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

I can place a bet but I will not bet.
Just bookmark this page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felimax:

Just bookmark this page.
Let's place a bet on escrow or you are just blabbing. I can open a link for us to quickly do the bet.

I am from southsouth myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by garfield1: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Chances?
SS, SE, plateau, Abuja, Benue are some of the places that Peter Obi Winn convincingly win.

No candidate can get 15% in any SE state aside Obi. Know this and know peace.
If APC don't do their homework well, he will snatch Lagos

I'm not even bragging

Tinubu will get 25% in imo and ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Felimax:

Just bookmark this page.
I am bookmarking this, so I can mock you after the election.
Obi will not only win southsouth, he will win in a landslide.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by garfield1: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Let's place a bet on escrow or you are just blabbing. I can open a link for us to quickly do the bet.

I am from southsouth myself.

Obi will win narrowly
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
garfield1:

Obi will win narrowly
can you bet, I have am been begging you guys.
It's very easy to bet on escrow. Very easy.

Tinubu and Atiku combined will not get as much votes as Obi in southsouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by kozmokaz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

E no go gree bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am bookmarking this, so I can mock you after the election.
Obi will not only win southsouth, he will win in a landslide.

Till then!
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

E no go gree bet

and na them blab pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Qtrpst4: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
You are too poor to put your money where you mouth is

Felimax:

Just bookmark this page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Trollronaldo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
garfield1:

ok lol grin
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Ennoloa: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
garfield1:

Which Osu or IPOB (according to urchins) would give Tinubu 25%

Igbos vote on religious lines and ethnic lines

Don’t even expect 5%

Which local govt in IMO would give Tinubu 5%

Fuel is #300 in IMO and 350 in Ebonyi and you are expecting 25%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by ibechris(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
When u stay in ur house to make funny analysis like this,I just laugh.

Have u ever studied election in the south east from 1999 to date.

What has been the pattern ever since ?

Wait till after the election and see how APC would fare?

I can bet u with BVAS,APC might not get up to 200 votes in some Eastern States.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qtrpst4:

Are you rich?
Tell me how much you can go and I will quote the Idiot who called me out to open the escrow account and we both place the bet there.

I don't like his moniker hence I decline betting with him.

For you, like right about now let us do a 100k that Obi will not win South South. I mean it with all seriousness and readiness.

Please respond as fast as possible.
If the 100k is too small lemme know.

Let me equally know what will happen to you should I drop my money and yours did not come.

This applies to any fool who also believe Obi will win South South to add up his money just in case the fool who mentioned me does not have enough to meet up.

Obi will loose South South!
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by bentenny(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
can you bet, I have am been begging you guys.
It's very easy to bet on escrow. Very easy.

Tinubu and Atiku combined will not get as much votes as Obi in southsouth.
Them just dey cap...no take them serious!
I asked a PDP guy here to give me 500k if Obi gets a minimum of 2million in the entire SE after bragging that LP won't see up to 50k votes in SE...the guy is yet to respond!
Some of them stay in the west and north to speculate how the electorates will vote in SS and SE!
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qtrpst4:

Better go and take loan from anywhere o.

Below is your life on Nairaland!
Since 2019 only one nonsense you copied from somewhere and you want to get dirty with your moniker that is as confusing as your life.

Since 2019 you have only spent 9 days on Nairaland but that feminine thief of a saint has woken you guys up.

Both Obi and you and all IPOB pigs sympathizers will rot in hell.

I am still waiting for your response on my bet. That your phone accessories business I go close am.

Tell me how much you can bet! I am waiting.

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Qtrpst4: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Phone assessor business?
At least more decent that being an agbero

Go and get a job urchin

Felimax:

Better go and take loan from anywhere o.

Below is your life on Nairaland!
Since 2019 only one nonsense you copied from somewhere and you want to get dirty with your moniker that is as confusing as your life.

Since 2019 you have only spent 9 days on Nairaland but that feminine thief of a saint has woken you guys up.

Both Obi and you and all IPOB pigs sympathizers will rot in hell.

I am still waiting for your response on my bet. That your phone accessories business I go close am.

Tell me how much you can bet! I am waiting.
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Phone assessor business?
At least more decent that being an agbero

Go and get a job urchin

At least I give jobs! Big difference!
Hahahaha...
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by buhariguy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
which state in south south,
Pitiable obi.diot will not get more than 30% in Edo state
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Qtrpst4: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
You give jobs? So agbero is now a job?

Felimax:

At least I give jobs! Big difference!
Hahahaha...
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Felimax(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qtrpst4:
You give jobs? So agbero is now a job?

Small boy!!
No vacancy for Ipobians in Abuja.
Tell your Obi we are smarter than him.

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
which state in south south,
Pitiable obi.diot will not get more than 30% in Edo state
the question is can we bet?
Stop crying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by buhariguy(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
the question is can we bet?
Stop crying
let's bet
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by FatherOfJesus: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
let's bet
escrow.com
Open an account, let's do it
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by buhariguy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
escrow.com
Open an account, let's do it
okay.
How much can you go
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Ekpeitit(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
netricoin:
PDP, APC and NNPP pumutation and projections on Peter obi chances in the SS is based on a conspiracy theory that the way a person from the SE think is different from the way a person from the SS thinks, but the reality on ground is that the SS is more united in voting for Peter obi than the SE. Peter obi may not get block vote in some of the state in the SE. It'll be easier for Atiku and BAT to get 25% of votes in 2 or 3 states in the SE, than for Atiku and BAT to get 25% of votes in any of the state in the SS. When you look at states like Abia, Ebonyi and Imo, you will understand my point. Peter obi will win every state in the SS with a wide margin
Re: Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE by Ekpeitit(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
As an IBIBIO man I would like to say" clap for yourself " but don't be too disappointed on election day because we definitely don't think alike. We have our own interests and they're very different from Igbo interests.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Conversation I Had With A Man In Keke In Asaba. / Just In: Lagos Racism Takes Another Shape / Goodbye Nairaland ... This Is A Bigōt Owned Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.