Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! (1250 Views)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Solanaa: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Please note this is not limited to Cambodia alone but mostly those South Eastern Asian countries including Laos, Vietnam ETC

They have a cartel where they traffic humans but wait...........

I'm sure you'd say you can never fall for this type of scam. Now let's analyze why this people are too smart enough to get their victims

First they are looking for smart people who can speak or write good English to work for them.

Their cartel mainly runs as a scamming hub (Just like HK in Africa) and guess what?

Even the HK in Africa is better because whether you scam or not, No one cares but over there they beat you and torture you to make money for them.

They don't even care , just imagine these evil Cartels mandating you to cashout atleast $20,000 per month and if you fail to do so, They beat you, Torture you, tase you and sometimes you might likely die of shock and internal bleeding.

Now why this story??

If you check my previous thread, You'd see where I was asking for passport urgently.

What really happened was that I saw a woman on Upwork claiming she is looking for a crypto enthusiast who is willing to travel, That she will interview the person.

Well I applied and after the interview, She claimed I was selected and they will pay for my flight, Accomodation, visa, even feeding and Also pay me about 4 digits in dollars for the two months I'd stay and teach. Mouth watering cry

She said it was like a physical classroom but menh, In as much as I tried to caution myself I kind of felt happy because atleast if they were scammers, They would have requested for money for visa or stuffs like that. Lol.

And she claimed I should get my passport as soon as possible so she can start processing my VISA.

Well While I was running around for my passport,
I attended a webinar which saved my life.

They were discussing about jobs and how most people get to deliver works to client and they fail to deliver and stuffs like that and I was prompted to ask the host about my job offer.

I told her about my job offer and she told me she would never take it or don't I see there's a rise in human trafficking over there.

I was not happy because of that statement but curiosity led me to google to search for "Cambodia human trafficking"

Lo and behold dear friends, I saw an article of two days ago talking about how a taiwanese escaped after being promised THE EXACT SAME THING THEY PROMISED ME (TWO MONTHS, HIGH SALARY, FLIGHT, ETC) I was just shocked and I could see the pain all over him claiming he just came over here to do the job and go but unknowningly to him They were evil cartels and they had guns all over them, They beat and torture you like shit and the most painful one of all is that, They're all corrupt.

I mean the government are taking bribes from them and aren't doing anything in as much as they are fully aware of this evil act.

To top it up, I went to reddit also to search and I was shocked to see a link to an Aljazeera Documentary video on YouTube which was released just two months ago (JULY 2022) which exposed exactly how they scam people into this jobs and as well interviewed the victims who managed to escape or who bailed by their family with heavy sum of money upto the tune of $30,000.

Here is the link to the documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EtdC4zQso

Please take out time to watch this guys as this will give you a better understanding.

It was so scary that they showed some graphics scenes of torture and the victims who managed to escape claimed even hell was better than that place. You could imagine.

So please help me Thank Cathyln (The American lady that saved me Although I don't know her or know what she looks like) because I cant just imagining landing in that country and I will realize I have just been bought for slavery even in this 21st century... Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

but please everyone should be careful out there and not jump on juicy offers. Because according to the researchs, Even some Americans and Australians fell for this job scams.

Stay Safe and please share to your friends and family, especially those desperate in getting a job.

Spread the words out please Friends, The same way Cathyln and Aljazeera video discouraged me, It's the same way We might discourage and save a life also.

Justwise and Disguy please push to frontpage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Loll.
Aljazeera aired this story like two months ago.

Imagine Sheraton hotel filled with people that were captured. Then they'll be forced to scam other people, bitcoin scam and the rest to the tune of $20,000 each.

Guess what, senators in the country are the owners of the building used to perpetrate the crime and the head honchos are always the Chinese.

The Chinese can't do stuffs like that in their country for a long time without getting nabbed so they use neighboring shit hole countries like Cambodia and the rest where they can bribe anybody bribe-able.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by aycapri(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Hmm, this is pathetic

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by sihamey: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Thank you for bringing this here so that Nigeria Japa syndrome will take note

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Solanaa: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Olasyke:
Loll.
Aljazeera aired this story like two months ago.

Imagine Sheraton hotel filled with people that were captured. Then they'll be forced to scam other people, bitcoin scam and the rest to the tune of $20,000 each.

Guess what, senators in the country are the owners of the building used to perpetrate the crime and the head honchos are always the Chinese.

The Chinese can't do stuffs like that in their country for a long time without getting nabbed so they use neighboring shit hole countries like Cambodia and the rest where they can bribe anybody bribe-able.

Thanks a lot for this, It was well detailed in the Aljazeera Documentary.

This is evil.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank GOD for this eye opening documentary

Pls stop running abroad, it's not the solution to your financial issues. Things will improve wen u choose a good leader,and do wat Isaiah 48:12-17 says

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Solanaa: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm so this thread is dead, a thread that will be an eye opener to so many Nigerians out there but when bobrisky or portable is posted. It goes to frontpage.

I have sha done my part, I pity who will fall for this scam.

seun justwise disguy
Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Nitingale(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmm..things are happening oo. Thank God you found out.
May God no allow Us fall victim oo

2 Likes

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by enemachris(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Thanks for this, you just saved me and some people from being victims. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Nwaotu10(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
enemachris:
Thanks for this, you just saved me and some people from being victims. God bless you.

Can you share your experience, please?
Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by Chigozie321: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
enemachris:
Na waoh... Share your story so other desperate folks can learn.
Re: WARNING!! Cambodia Job Scams! by enemachris(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chigozie321:

Na waoh... Share your story so other desperate folks can learn.
I was about starting to process my employment with them before I got this information. All what the OP stated is the exact format they will send just to entice you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria / Travel & Tourism On Niger Delta Standard Newspaper / Chance To Study In Poland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.