Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger (34131 Views)

Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by AutomaticMotors: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
gregyboy:

Urhobo people in the begin were independent clan from edo until edo brought her under their control and influence

Urhobo people has high percentage of Edo bloods in them because the edos did a mass migration into their tribe

In modern times the words to use to describe
Urhobo people are offshoot of Edo

Forget who urhobo was before benin occupation nobody see that anymore

Urhobo people has edo old words as vocabulary that old benin in benin use interchangeably

Kill that history of ogiso and oduduwa from your brain that story was formed to untie edo people as yorubas during indirect rule system

It's been recircle today for the purpose of tribal bashing

What are you even saying ?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by gregyboy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Kill that history of ogiso and oduduwa from your brain that story was formed to unitie edo people with yorubas during indirect rule system
Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by gregyboy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

How well have you read benin history not just oral history told by old people

Visit my profile and read my works
Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by SeamT: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
gregyboy:

There was never an ogiso dynasty it has always been obaship

There was never oduduwa he existed as an idol Samuel Johnson an oyo man brought oduduwa into existence with his pen in 1897 in a bid to unite the yoruba people under one umbrella

Tao11 can attest to this

So stop speaking in myth my friend
Well according to our history ogiso dynasty existed. Unless you have a concrete evidence to disprove it.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by gregyboy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
SeamT:

Well according to our history ogiso dynasty existed. Unless you have a concrete evidence to disprove it.

According to our

How many times have you picked an edo ancient document written by Europeans before the collapse of the benin empire to read and research on, and how i have read quiet a good number of those document many more to be read

Did you know that there were so many Europeans who left Europe to West Africa just to see benin and document the benin history

They are hundreds of such document that are yet to be transcribe to English up till date they are still in the native language of the Europeans who took the documen

They say if you want to hide truth from the African man put it in a book

I can't school you more than this visit my profile I made so many thread on it

Of you don't believe my thread then find the truth yourself by looking for old document to research on....

American said they visited the moon not until people descrited it by researching and saw that it was a lie

The oba said there was an ogiso not untill you research and you find the truth yourself the oba is human like us too he can twist history for any purpose and his subject will follow suit

Men tell lies or hide truth for self interest so no matter what only trust yourself with the truth by always digging up things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annoying Nigerian Sayings / Ifa - The True Religion Of The Yorubas? / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.