Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy (3295 Views)

Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by floret23(f): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
'They Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy Narrates Encounter At Abuja Rally
In a post shared on the micro-blogging platform, Twitter, the singer narrated how pro-Obi supporters out of excitement tore his trousers, shirts despite having about fifteen bodyguards with him during the fitness walk for Peter Obi.

He added that his guards had to bundle him into a car when the crowd became overwhelming, noting that what he saw at the Abuja city gate was a political revolution and not a rally.

Sharing photos from the rally, he wrote; ”How Charly boy locked down Abuja for 5 hrs

“My whole body, dey pain me. I was sweating like xmass goat today, at one point, out of the excitement of fans, dey tore my trousers and shirt, I was there with my body guards (15) but as soon as dey noticed dat we were overwhelmed

“With the kind of excitement I have never seen in my life, they bundled me into a car and we took off.

“My eyes see somtin today, sotey sotey my guards never wanted me to return. This is a political revolution.

“I never begin tell the story, e choke today. What baffled me today is the fact dat with the magnitude of the millions dat came out today, I am yet to hear of any incident. The most peaceful.

“Abuja Youths I salute una. It must be well with una aswear.”
https://www./2022/09/25/they-tore-my-trousers-and-shirt-bundled-me-into-a-car-charly-boy-narrates-encounter-at-abuja-rally/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Obidients are Igbos miscreants, endsars miscreants and former pdp supporters

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Corridon: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
It was done out of love. Agbado munchers would have killed you if it were to be them.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Chizzyjforce: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
The joy of a better tomorrow

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by onez: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank you charly. We are taking back our country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by FirstSon01: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
You just told us they tore your trousers and shirt but then went on to say there was no incident.

Are you okayyyy??

2 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Corridon: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
These people below would have stabbed and killed him if they were there.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by FirstSon01: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
onez:
Thank you charly. We are taking back our country.

Which country, Biafra??

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Corridon: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
FirstSon01:

Which country, Biafra??

5 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by floret23(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

8 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
God bless Obidients all over the world. If any violence is connected to Obidient movement, we are sorry. The wave is like a flame of fire after years of humiliation from bad leadership.

We are optimistic that we can take back our country. This is the kind of news agbado groups are looking for to tarnish our image but they will fail. We are sorry, we understand that some poorly informed people amongst us can cause some chaos but we are confident that all will be a thing of the past. Sorry bro.

VOTE WISELY MY PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
It was done out of love. Agbado munchers would have killed you if it were to be them.
Thank God this was not on our camp

If not they will have blame MC oluomo for the attack in Abuja

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATS go begin fall from sky.

Na winch Dey fly!

I no be winch, you be winch??

Charley welcome!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by bewla(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
BATS go begin fall from sky.

Na winch Dey fly!

I no be winch, you be winch??

Charley welcome!!
Bat stand for
Brain and Talent
Business allergic teacher

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Corridon: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
bewla:

Did he said they attacked him? He said they mobbed him out of love. MC Oluomo would have killed him if he were to be there.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by floret23(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
bewla:

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by floret23(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Did he said they attacked him? He said they mobbed him out of love. MC Oluomo would have killed him if he were to be there.
Never Mynd Tinubu's urchins. No explanation can save their memory. That's how their employers program them.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
If it's true, kpele

E no mean say Peter Obi hand dey inside

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Corridon: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
floret23:
Never Mynd Tinubu's urchins. No explanation can save their memory. That's how their employers program them.
They are brainless I swear.

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by sonature1: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Mugv, you didn't read the part where he said it was done out of excitement.

Not surprised though - your fellow agbadorians are hitting their like tabs over your thoughtless comment.

2 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Newton2024: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
If not because of Peter Obi, we wouldn't have known the true colour of cashitivists like Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju, Omoyele Sowore, etc. Obi really exposed their ineptitude.

3 Likes

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by ZUBY77(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

This urchin didn't read the post.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by ZUBY77(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
FirstSon01:

Which country, Biafra??

If that's what it takes to make Africa great.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
floret23:
'They Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy Narrates Encounter At Abuja Rally

https://www./2022/09/25/they-tore-my-trousers-and-shirt-bundled-me-into-a-car-charly-boy-narrates-encounter-at-abuja-rally/amp/
Propaganda will not save APC

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by BATified2023: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
The joy of a better tomorrow
if this is what u call joy then keep it to yourself

An over 70 year old man releasing nudes n displaying madness on d street
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by BATified2023: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
post=116999081:

Propaganda will not save APC
hope u remember how this guy collected money for a protest n chicken out

Small change from atiku n he will keep mute forever
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Salvador1: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
tell your idol master we are coming. On Saturday

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by slivertongue: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

And you are what? A terrorist?

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by iSense247: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATified2023:

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by iSense247: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
H.E Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Urchins know the shortcut to end their pain if they don't like it. Nigeria shall be liberated.

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by iSense247: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Yussuf MuhamMad,
No spirit filled christian will vote Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria's history when there's a good alternative in Peter Obi. You can't Islamise us again.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Opintiwa: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
And the source is naij??

The APC propaganda machine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Reasons LP Witness: D Professor Of Maths Has Roped INEC / Aba After Otti Beautified It : Pictures / Tribal Politics Cost Awolowo Nigerian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.