Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy (3322 Views)

Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Opintiwa: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
Obidients are Igbos miscreants, endsars miscreants and former pdp supporters

And who sells the guns to ipob?

Almajiri APC terrorists

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by BlazinGlory40: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Your agony is yet to begin

1 Like

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by naijapips02: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
This grandpa say na magnitude of millions... grin funny people.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by techWriter3: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
It disciplined undertaken out of love
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by PraizHim: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Chief propagandist of Nairaland, you wont see this one in that write-up.

“I never begin tell the story, e choke today. What baffled me today is the fact dat with the magnitude of the millions dat came out today, I am yet to hear of any incident. The most peaceful."
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Cry me a river.

Your tears are very delicious.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Its normal. People do crazy things out of excitement. I remembered one of my guy that lifted his father up like a little baby because he secured a job worth 500k monthly.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by steeltrust: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
it a free world you can keep crying grin
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
God bless you sir,we are taking back our country.

Please relocate to Benin Republic or Niger republic and leave real Nigerians in Peace to be obidient.
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

slave spotted.

IDP camper wan relate self..

hahahahahaha

Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by carochristoper: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAq5YZeWngo
Watch all Erling Haaland Best Goals and Assists 21/22 HD
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Prinxzona10: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
All the rallies have been going on smoothly ,no fight,no quarrel and no disruption or hooligans to cause commotion buh wait till Lagos rally,then some of you still doubting the mental damage Tinubu has caused some South Westerners especially some Lagos youths in the name of leadership,will understand that Tinubu represents everything evil,backwardness, darkness,selfishness,wickedness,hooliganism,tribalism,corruption and retrogression.

You can bookmark this my quote for future references because it certainly must happen buh the truth is that men are tired and ready to deal with any Tinubu's miscreant that would allow Satan to use him that day,so for those of you here,raining curses and attacking people unnecessary, threaten people against the rally,make sure you say your final prayer before going out to carry your devilish work that day for your demi god because you may likely not come back home alive,come back with your body intact or even come back in good health....

Enough is enough and don't say that I didn't warn you....let people rally in peace or you try to disrupt their rally and you end up in pieces.....

My words are always enough for the wise even though Tinubu's urchins are opposite of wisdom.....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: 'Obidients Tore My Trousers And Shirt, Bundled Me Into A Car’ – Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
This man is fuccking disgusting. God forbid. It is better to commit suicide than call this thing dad or uncle. Tuuueh!!!!!! thank you Lord Jesus for making sure someone like this is not even from village talk less a family member. I would've suffocated from cringe and disgust. Tuuueh!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's / Oyebanji Signs ₦‎159.5 Billion 2024 Ekiti Budget Into Law / Attack Planned For Two Months, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.