Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt (445 Views)

I Need A Work From Home Job / Lady Shares Her Experience At A Work Place Where She Was Offered N15k Monthly / Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt by Nhp3: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I need help seriously.. I just relocated to port-Harcourt and was looking for job.. Looking for a job in Nigeria is work on it's own, That's why I was looking for a recruitment firm to make it easier, but I went to the this recruitment firm "Hospitality plux" at Adageorge by Romans filing station. I was asked to pay 3,000 for registration and 5,000 for training which I did, someone who is desperate for work. To cut long story short, after the training we were told that we will be posted once there is vacancy, three weeks gone, nothing so I decided to go to the office . when I got there I discovered that this people are no longer there.. Just like that.. Pls I need work, Schools around me that I have gone to, they say no vacany for now . I can't keep waiting for long,
Pls if there is any job / school available that is close to ozuoba / choba.. Pls am interested..
Re: In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt by SegilolaSalami: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
The problem I have found with lots of people who post on social media that are looking for a job is that 9 out of 10 times, they don't post about the type of job they are seeking.

@nhp3 you have not said what type of job you are looking for. If you need help, you need to make it easy for people to help you.

So here are a few questions you need to answer if you are serious about needing a job:
1 - what type of job can you do? eg secretary
2 - do you have any previous experience in this field? eg 3 years working as the secretary of the managing director of a petrol station
3 - do you have any educational qualifications in this field? eg NECO 9 A*s including Maths, English and Data Entry
4 - why are you no longer working where you were before? eg my contract ended, I relocated to be closer to family
5 - what regions/states are you willing to work in? eg Lagos state ONLY, not open to relocating unless it is remote
6 - when can you start a new role? eg I am available to start work immediately

I hope you find these suggestions useful. Wishing you all the best in your job search
Re: In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt by westlius(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
SegilolaSalami:
The problem I have found with lots of people who post on social media that are looking for a job is that 9 out of 10 times, they don't post about the type of job they are seeking.

@nhp3 you have not said what type of job you are looking for. If you need help, you need to make it easy for people to help you.

So here are a few questions you need to answer if you are serious about needing a job:
1 - what type of job can you do? eg secretary
2 - do you have any previous experience in this field? eg 3 years working as the secretary of the managing director of a petrol station
3 - do you have any educational qualifications in this field? eg NECO 9 A*s including Maths, English and Data Entry
4 - why are you no longer working where you were before? eg my contract ended, I relocated to be closer to family
5 - what regions/states are you willing to work in? eg Lagos state ONLY, not open to relocating unless it is remote
6 - when can you start a new role? eg I am available to start work immediately

I hope you find these suggestions useful. Wishing you all the best in your job search
God bless u my dear.
That's d reason many pple shun (I need a job)
What can u offer and ur experience on d field
Re: In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt by westlius(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Check place around pabod area, just after the police station , d place shares a fence with the police station, slaughter area
I cant remember how much is d reg. But it's around 5k.
There jobs are legit
Re: In Need Of A Work. Port-harcourt by Nhp3: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
@segilolasalami. I have worked as a classroom teacher and as a secretary. I have experience as a teacher and as a secretary... I can do any job available.. I stay in port Harcourt.. If you can refer me and help in any way. I will appreciate. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Work @ Lagos / HUGE OPPORTUNITY / Hunger Bad Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.