Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East (1281 Views)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation / Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) / Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
PDP has already been ingrained into the veins of the people of SS & SE — so, automatically; SE is on lockdown for AA. Nevertheless, PO would still manage to gather some 25 to 30% in the afro mentioned regions.

Tinubu would be lucky to see 5%. (I may be wrong though) undecided

Mynd44 nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Come with verified facts, not insults pls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
When he's consuming all the states already

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
When he's consuming all the states already

Are you from the north? He needs the heart of the northerners more than he needs the youths's. undecided
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Anigreat: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

This one is still living in the past. He still think that people plays party politics. If I was to play party politics, I will be rooting for Atiku because I am a die hard PDP, but no, that time has gone. I chose sincerity, transparency, devotion, competency, passion, name it? over party politics.

So leave that your past and come to present, everyone has left you behind.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Relax OP

Make voting start. Make campaign roll.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by lexylaw40: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
As for poo I think some of his people are willing vote for him but with IPOB still active I don't think IPOB will allow them participate
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu and atiku would not have won their respective political party primaries if they didn't bribe party delegates with a substantial amount of dollars.
It is the same way they will not win the presidential election if they don't bribe voters.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by lexylaw40: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one is still living in the past. He still think that people plays party politics. If I was to play party politics, I will be rooting for Atiku because I am a die hard PDP, but no, that time has gone. I chose sincerity, transparency, devotion, competency name it, over party politics.

So leave that your past and come to present, everyone has left you behind.
make it simple ... TRIBAL POLITICS you mean
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by abobote: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fallacy
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by PraizHim: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:
PDP has already been ingrained into the veins of the people of SS & SE — so, automatically; SE is on lockdown for AA. Nevertheless, PO would still manage to gather some 25 to 30% in the afro mentioned regions.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

As per the Director of God , the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega of the affairs of men that you are na.

Is it this AA?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by chimerase2: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op are u ok?
Come to imo state nobody knw pdp again
Even emeka ihedioha fame is fading away becos of obi movement
Almost everiwia in imo state is litter wit youth doing LP grassroot meeting
So stop sitting down at the confort of ur home and spew rubbish
99% of ss and se are goin to vote for obi, have it at the back of ur head

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by pchukwudi: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Correct. Just like Obi will clear northwest, northeast and southwest. 100% lock down. Atiku will manage to get 13% in the north, while tinubu will have 3.5 if stall. Nigerians are hungry and angry. They want a change. Obi to the rescue.

Holywater123:

Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by BlazinGlory40: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

Are you from the north? He needs the heart of the northerners more than he needs the youths's. undecided

Are you a slave to the north?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:

As per the Director of God , the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega of the affairs of men that you are na.

Is it this AA?

It is not even up to a quarter of what Tinubu siphones from Lagos state treasury yearly, so?
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Are you a slave to the north?

Even Tinubu had to do a muslim-muslim cos of the north, how much more PO? sad
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by PraizHim: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

It is not even up to a quarter of what Tinubu siphones from Lagos state treasury yearly, so?

You are right bro. Bunch of thieves that want to buy power from stolen wealth.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
We don hear.

February go clear for your eye

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Born2Breed(f): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by MrALIVE: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ok we don hear...wait till next year to cry.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
chimerase2:
Op are u ok?
Come to imo state nobody knw pdp again
Even emeka ihedioha fame is fading away becos of obi movement
Almost everiwia in imo state is litter wit youth doing LP grassroot meeting
So stop sitting down at the confort of ur home and spew rubbish
99% of ss and se are goin to vote for obi, have it at the back of ur head

Lol. So LP's governorship's candidate is gonna win in 2023 right? sad
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:

You are right bro. Bunch of thieves that want to buy power from stolen wealth.

Does that make PO a better thief? undecided
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Salewa97: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
In Awkusu, only one person is responsible for killing youths and this is the same person who looted state funds to save in offshore accounts and who lied he had only one wristwatch.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Polchiz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
lexylaw40:
As for poo I think some of his people are willing vote for him but with IPOB still active I don't think IPOB will allow them participate
.If they born IPOB well, let them try to stop people from voting.
That is the day Ojukwu will resurrect because intra civil war will start.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

Lol. So LP's governorship's candidate is gonna win in 2023 right? sad
nop emeka will but wat sayin is his popularity is under scrutiny
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by BlazinGlory40: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

Even Tinubu had to do a muslim-muslim cos of the north, how much more PO? sad

I only pity whoever relies solely on the north to win. Whether tinubu or atiku.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I only pity whoever relies solely on the north to win. Whether tinubu or atiku.

Why do you think BAT had to go through those hurdles just for a northern VP?

Moreover, No serious party is without a northern candidate. undecided
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by klever18(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

Buhari contested 3 times with only the northern votes but lost,no serious party without a southern candidate, ThankGod the northern christians have woken up and am 100% sure they will vote along religious line
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by BlazinGlory40: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Holywater123:

I’m not saying there shouldn’t be northern candidates as naturally every ticket must have a northern representation, my point it as good as it is to woo northern votes don’t rely on it wholeheartedly. Despite the fact that tinubu picked a Muslim running mate, atiku still has the brightest chance of winning the core north.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I’m not saying there shouldn’t be northern candidates as naturally every ticket must have a northern representation, my point it as good as it is to woo northern votes don’t rely on it wholeheartedly. Despite the fact that tinubu picked a Muslim running mate, atiku still has the brightest chance of winning the core north.

Oh ok. Now, I get.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Holywater123(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
klever18:
Buhari contested 3 times with only the northern votes but lost,no serious party without a southern candidate, ThankGod the northern christians have woken up and am 100% sure they will vote along religious line

Nice point!

Anyway, let's see how it goes this time.
Re: Apart From Anambra, Peter Obi Won't Win Any Single State In South East by Salewa97: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
In my opinion, Peter Obi is a lunatic who always seeks advice from mad people, and if elected president, he will turn Aso rock into a psychiatric hospital populated by more lunatics, and that is why we should not vote for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife Joins The Campaign Train In Markudi, Benue State / Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator / BREAKING: President Buhari Adds Bauchi State To His APC Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.