Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South (1400 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
I understand this was after his visit to Kano State where he spoke on various local radio stations

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
We can lend them Mr Peter Obi, but they should keep their Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Malami. Instead, we are ready to throw in FFK, Joe Igbokwe and Reno Omokri for free to them.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by sonature1: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
She said the north is cursed with bad politicians. However, i consider Babagana Zulum as the best politician in Nigeria. The only problem is that people like that are in short supply.
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shidinma dey disguise as northerner. You guys are not that smart. You know how many of this type people have busted?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by naijapips02: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
That guy is not a northerner. Go through his tweets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by donphilopus: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
I won't be surprised if it's Chiamaka that changed her name to Amina just to deceive people. After all Chijioke changed his name to Ahmed just to make people feel like Obi is loved in the north. Lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Salewa97: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Those IPOB terrorists that suddenly started supporting Peter Obi now I am afraid, they are going to labor in vain, they are a structureless party that are only wasting their time and entertaining us online with their doubts and delusions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by stevnwigw1: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
plusfield:
I understand this was after his visit to Kano State where he spoke on various local radio stations
this is photoshop
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by onez: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Has Reno insulted Peter Obi today?. God bless incoming president Peter Abdul Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Nyamuri: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another nyamuri flat.head behind the handle!! Emeka y una suffer from inferiority complex
plusfield:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by mycar: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
plusfield:
We can lend them Mr Peter Obi, but they should keep their Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Malami. Instead, we are ready to throw in FFK, Joe Igbokwe and Reno Omokri for free to them.
Better still, under the condition that they will take your aforementioned along, kindly add Hope uzodimma to the list.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Salewa97: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Awkusu's murderer is only one person, and he bought an offshore account with money looted from Anambra state, while lying that he only owned one wristwatch.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by OfoIgbo: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2022
sonature1:
She said the north is cursed with bad politicians. However, i consider Babagana Zulum as the best politician in Nigeria. The only problem is that people like that are in short supply.

Zulum is nowhere near being the best politician in Nigeria, when he is in a party that has misruled Nigeria and destroyed Nigeria's economy.

He is a part of the depraved elite that has destroyed Nigerian youths' future.
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Googledotcom: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2022
We can lend you guys but don't give us Ganduje barawo.

Former emir of Kano, Sanusi is okay.
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by archangel1(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2022
plusfield:

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by sonature1: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Zulum is nowhere near being the best politician in Nigeria, when he is in a party that has misruled Nigeria and destroyed Nigeria's economy.

He is a part of the depraved elite that has destroyed Nigerian youths' future.

A governor has no business with the economy.

You assess governors based on the things under their control.

The president handles the economy.

By the way, Nigerian leaders are all the same.

We just have a few exceptions.
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by BATified2023: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
plusfield:
another Igbo hiding behind d handle

We know them very well

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by BATified2023: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
Shidinma dey disguise as northerner. You guys are not that smart. You know how many of this type people have busted?
u sabi

I never even read your comment before I type say na another Igbo dey behind d handle
Re: Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South by Moh247: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2022
cool

This one dey mumu himself

Man with hairy chest dey form woman for social media

Very silly cretins

(1) (Reply)

Popular Obi Supporter And Pro Biafra Agitator Suspended On Twitter. (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Release: Has Peter Obi's Campaign Ended Abruptly? / How Do You Cope With Prepaid Metering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.