Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband (4105 Views)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by phosky(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nanny working in Lekki sends her 18-year-old daughter to seduce madam's husband

A Nigerian lady, Ada Uzoigwe Mbajekwe has narrated how a nanny's 18-year-old daughter became the second wife of the 'boss of house' after he impregnated her.

Ada, who disclosed this on Saturday September 24, while commenting on a post about Yul Edochie and his wives, said the nanny planted her daughter in the house to seduce and sleep with her boss. She said the plan worked as the nanny's daughter got pregnant and later married the man.

https://makesensepromotions.com/nanny-working-in-lekki-sends-her-18-year-old-daughter-to-seduce-madams-husband/

1 Share

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by immortalcrown(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin
For promotion sake.
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by OnionBandit(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Moral of the story..

Never hire a sit-@-home maid
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Iniobong34: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
I fear who no fear women cool
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Kingpin1000: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Madam why complain, are you not also a gold digger?
Na thesame thing wey carry you go naim carry the nanny go there.
Abi you think say Ned Nwoko na mumu?
That man sabi women, him dey ho for the finest and at his age he doesn't go for evening newspapers, man knows women are all for the money and the only receipt He can get are those beautiful children. Ned Nwoko get sense too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
you can fear your gender all you want, if you marry a respectful/faithful man, all this yeye nonsense would not have happen....

if a man has no respect for his wife/family, then you dont need the maid's 18yr old daughter is irrelevantas there are millions of desperate women out there willing to fukc him.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Penguin2: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
I don’t know if should praise their smartness or condemn their treachery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Interesting
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
She’s smart grin grin
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by BloomingDale(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by SadiqBabaSani: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wicked I must say, and such marriage wont have peace of mind for the 18 year old lady

1 Like

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Rickmann: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
phosky:
Nanny working in Lekki sends her 18-year-old daughter to seduce madam's husband

A Nigerian lady, Ada Uzoigwe Mbajekwe has narrated how a nanny's 18-year-old daughter became the second wife of the 'boss of house' after he impregnated her.

Ada, who disclosed this on Saturday September 24, while commenting on a post about Yul Edochie and his wives, said the nanny planted her daughter in the house to seduce and sleep with her boss. She said the plan worked as the nanny's daughter got pregnant and later married the man.

https://makesensepromotions.com/nanny-working-in-lekki-sends-her-18-year-old-daughter-to-seduce-madams-husband/

Next movie please.
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by TANID(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Iniobong34:
I fear who no fear women cool
"THAT GENDER" bro the Future Can't Be Female I Swear.
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Rexymania(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
But can I do that to my wife? When I know fully well she's not cheating on me
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Abilistic(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Women supporting Women
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
The girl mother is very smart.
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by ZUBY77(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
The Nanny probably knew Oga and Madam have serious issues.
She only took advantage of the situation.
We can all imagine how fast and easy it was for the 18 year old to become second wife.
No usual noise from the first wife, no fight, no demand for the Nanny to be sacked etc.
If the Oga will come out to talk, we could see the major problem.
The reporter didn't mention if Oga had any child/children with the first wife.

THE NANNY SAW A JOB OPENING AND ASKED HER DAUGHTER TO APPLY.
The nanny is a good woman in my opinion, when Mama Regina applied at Ned Nwoko's Factory, was Regina up to 18 years?
END OF STORY

2 Likes

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Chizzyjforce: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Twist in destiny because of money... The nanny didn't even thought her daughter may marry a richer and sensible husband.

I'm sure that man will still marry another wife

1 Like

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Wisetrue99: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Can we see the video of when the man is doing the thing

Biology class please, we need to be educated properly
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Crampyblood(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fear that girl at 30!!
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Redstubpen: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
WOMEN!

But then human being are mostly and naturally self centered , and this is applicable to both genders. People will do far more obnoxious things to satisfy their wants and avoid Poverty, which is the worst plague ever in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by Neddstark: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
From Oga Nanny to Oga mother-in-law. Thisis divine upliftment. The woman smart die. Used her daughter's fresh púnani to earn a better life.

3 Likes

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by IsellSmartTvs: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Women supporting women in the mud

1 Like

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by securitywatch50: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
What if the first wife planned with oga's driver and kill Oga and marry the driver,
Hope everyone will jubilate,as you people are supporting the nanny for being wise.

How will you feel if it happens to your sister or daughter.

This are the same type of people that supports APC after eight years of suffering
In respective of your tribe,we attend the same market,buy the same fuel at the same rate.
Why not ask yourself when will all this end

Obedient is better than sacrifice.

We move eeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anyway me am ready for seduction so who is going to seduced me now.
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by abobote: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Who no like better thing
Re: Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband by temitope27(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Fear those gender, especially the yeebos

(1) (Reply)

Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos / What Name Should I Give My Child? / My Two Years Old Baby Is Fussy Eater,what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.