Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Madam And Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326893 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2018
It all started as a joke, I thought I was dreaming until I felt it so loud I thought I saw stars as I tried to recover from the blindness that took some ample seconds to recover from.

Mr's Amaka is the name, the name I can never forget in a hurry, the name that sends chill down my marrow. She has this sophisticated aura, and a very bossy personality that can never be taken for granted. Even though she's half taller than a midget, yet you dare not look pass it for your own safety.

She's indeed a boss who commands chains of businesses and over 500 workers lurking around her payroll. Everyone under her has automatically sold his or self esteem to her swift fingers and well organized insults.

Barely can one work under this atmosphere without resigning, save those without options. I remember when I first met her, my boss to be, I thought my good looks and charm that can soften even the devil himself could cloud me from her claws, even though I was hinted about her talent, how can I decline an offer after years of living with just my credentials as the only thing I have achieved.

I remember her scrutinizing me with a piecing rays of contempt in her eyes, and sarcastically trowing words at me that made me overly self conscious. After what seem like an hour with the devil I was finally given the job.

My first day was kind of easy, thanks to my understanding colleagues who covered my unseen errors every now and then. Though it was a shopping mall with all sections well stocked with imported goods, and being a second class upper graduate of Business admin, I was subjected to the lowest grade of sales personnel, though it never bothered me that my manager is a secondary school holder all I cared about was my end of the month pay.

One day, my boss asked me to go and fix her apartment, " is that part of my job? " I asked in astonishment, the reply I got startled me. " everything is your job here !" she said in outrage. "Naija my country" , I said in my heart. Thinking of how long I borrowed and begged for recharge card money I decided to swallow my degree and follow her home.

Her house speaks money in every inch of what is classy and sophisticated. I was asked to do her laundry and that of her over sized three girls who looked more like mama Iyabo than under twenties that they were. How I swallowed my pride thinking of how hard it is to get another job. It took me close to the whole day to finish, of which no thanks was returned for my labor let alone a tip, who dash monkey banana.

After that day, subsequently I was asked to do some degrading and emasculating chores with a lash of " it's part of your job! if you don't like it quit! thousands are waiting out there for your job! ".

Gossip has it that she killed her husband to be able to gain hold on his wealth. The man who was said to be an oil magnet and a big time business man overseas. But how is that my concern since I barely listen to gossip.

One very faithful afternoon, I was thinking about how badly my life had turned out, not knowing the turn fate was hatching until my CO worker rushed to me with her phone in hand and said "madam wants to speak with you" I was overwhelmed with an overloaded panic attack that I tamed with all the will power I can gather. " hello ma" went my gentle voice. As usual the authoritative voice that I am yet to get use to commanded. " come to the house right now! " and she hung up.

I got to the house thinking of what manner of image tarnishing chores has she cooked up. Her voice called from upstairs, that part of the house I haven't visited but was about to. I traced the beckoning voice, and it finally led to her bed room. It was more of a top class, five star hotel, than just a room. She was lying on her oversized bed clad in her silky transparent nightie. My mind spoke the truth but I shook it aside coz I felt I don't fit in her spec. She has completely fried my brain to believe that I am of the class, 'minus zero'.

There I was and there she was staring at me as though I was her favorite movie. At last she sat up, took up an ointment and said in a different and rather soothing tone that has never come from her. " Please I need a massage ". I walked up to her like a zombie in my bewilderment thinking what she's got up her sleeve. I took the ointment from her, and she stretched on the bed facing down, and unclad her fair large legs that were blessed with folded skin and rough patches as a result of excess fat with thick blue vains up to the extent that I could see a part of her ass. I remained motionless lost in the shock of the episode playing before me until her bossy voice shook me from my trans " what is wrong with you this boy? ! will you do what I asked you to before I get angry at you?!"

I took from the ointment and spread my fingers on her massive thighs, following the instructions of her fingers, exacted as much pressure needed. And then I heard her say something that looks like " up" and her r fingers pointing just below her ass, I withdrew my fingers, stood back in shock. She turned and said to me in her usual malicious tone " are you mad?! do you think am down with your naive pretence of a good boy? do not get me angry now, will you do what I asked you to?". I said nothing but did as I was told. Even though I saw her as the last woman that can arouse me, that minute I felt my groin protruding under my pants.

TO BE CONTINUED

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by tchimatic(m): 1:17am On May 22, 2018
complete complete am naa
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 1:40am On May 22, 2018
tchimatic:
complete complete am naa
I will Bro shorly. just added a paragraph
Re: My Madam And Me by goryorhal(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2018
topherchris819:
I will Bro shorly. just added a paragraph

If u no get better thing to write kuku tell us make we know .

U think say we go dey beg u to update your yeye story. .

Continue ...

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
Begins....
I did as instructed, my two palms folded and
massaged intentionally avoiding her butt . The
whole blood in my system pumped in reckless
abandon, I tried to press my now overly protruded
groin against the bed to avoid visible embarrassment. Her silky nightie suddenly became transparent or it has been all the while and I intentionally avoided looking that way, coz it now reviewed her pink rose G. string which made matter worse for me, I felt if I continue to rob my joystick against the bed I may piss myself. Like she noticed my struggle and wanted to exert more torture on me as her mannerism seem, she motioned on her waist, meaning I should massage such a massive waist which is now becoming the most seductive view I have ever seen contradicting my first notion.

My tremulous hands must have given her the
satisfaction she wanted because she gave a
mocking chuckle and then turn to me with a
serious look and said slowly but rather seductively
"Are you enjoying what you are doing ?" I was
startled at this, and it showed in the spontaneous
way my hands withdrew from her.

"Are you new in this? " she asked staring steadily
in my eyes, and this was more than unbearable for
me, i responded in a childish "no" with my head. I
guess she noticed my outstretched crutches that
led to her loud giggle. She covered her mouth to
tame further outburst of laughter. " you are really
enjoying yourself young man, and you do have a
blessed manhood ". I was shocked to hear this, I
knew I was in for sex with my boss. All the while I
haven't said a word, my low self esteem has taken
the best of my badness. Now I think it's about time
I show this oversized milf what am made of,
perhaps I may have a lot to gain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
I looked straight into her eyes, smiled and looked away " Am sorry ma, I don't want to cross my boundary, but if you don't like how am doing it I can do better " I said, intentionally trying to sound sheepish. She looked at me for awhile and then let out a wide grin. " come here!" She commanded. I walked hypnotically to her. " show me what you got" she said erotically and went back to her previous position.

I climbed and crossed my legs over her heavily built thighs, this position gave me full access to grip her waist and exert as much pressure needed, while intentionally letting my crutches bruise her butt. I extended my hands to every part of her body, from her shoulders, neck, sides of her rips, back, down to her thighs, while spending time on her sensitive zone.

She moved her butt rhythmically closer to my groin, while I pushed it harder against hers, this time I was smooching rather than massage. She suddenly rose abruptly, turned and gave me a fixed stare as though I crossed my boundary, she had this hot flare in her eyes that put the 'big soup' panic in me, but she did the opposite when she gripped my neck and planted a hungry kiss on my lips, I returned abruptly laid her back on the bed and did what I know how to do best.

She can moan for Africa anytime I sucked her nipples, kissed her neck. And then she alerted the neighbors when I started environmental sanitation with my tongue between her legs and butt hole. My fingers entered every opening while I sucked and licked every hole it wasn't drilling. At last my snake swam into her and she bit me like a virgin trying to contain the loudest cry I have ever heard. I felt her fingers boring holes in me as I pounded, we explored every position possible, until suddenly I gave a massive orgasm.

She looked at me in disgust and said, " Don't tell me you just did that?! " I sagged back trying to catch a breath from the rigorous sport we just had. Suddenly she climbed me and put my saggy snake into her hole. " what are you doing? It's down!" I voiced in shock. " dont worry boy, we are just getting started " she retorted , smiling maliciously at me. She rolled her waist on me over and over until I felt life entering my groin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by goryorhal(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
Continue bro .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
We had an exhausting marathon sex that left me in awe when I stepped out to discover it was nearly 8pm. She made sure she sapped the moisture in me before letting me go. Every member of her family including the maid went to spend the weekend with her mom, so the house was able to absorb all the sexual cries she exudeded. I felt good with myself, believing that all will be well from henceforth.

I got home, tired to the marrow. Immediately I dropped on the bed, and the next thing was a knock on my door, mom was calling to know if I wasn't going to work. I started up, peered to my wrist watch, it was past 9 in the morning. " oh my goodness! " I screamed, as I jumped in the bathroom, did the needful, swung into my work clothe and jetted out in a flash.

I managed to bit traffic with the aid of my brothers bike I took without his consent. I know he must have swore his ass out, judging by the series of missed calls he left on my phone.

Even though I managed to overcome one phase triumphantly, I still have one huddle to cross, which I felt was going to be a walk over judging from the previous night episode. But my madam had a surprise for me.

" Stupid boy! Where are you're coming from by this time?! Do you think you can just walk in here anytime you desire like its your fathers parlor?" came the greetings from my boss. I was perplexed, coz I felt we were supposed to be in good terms, after the good sex she confessed I gave her, plus how she wouldn't trade my joystick for anything in the world, that it is the best she has ever had.

I tried to explain myself but she lashed on me hard before I could form a word , " shot that your wretched stinking mouth! You fool! If everyone comes to work by this time do you think we'll still be operational?" I just stare on like a zombie, and managed to mutter " am sorry ma, it won't happen again ". She looked at me in so much contempt and said, " you better not try it again, coz if I hear, even in my dream that you came anything after 7am, just consider looking for another job, fool! Ewu! "
I felt so used and inconsequential as I struggled to walk to my station. She kept trowing words around at any one who crosses her path. At a point she even threw a ceramic cup at me for not responding to her call pronto. I managed to escape it and it landed on the desktop in front of me and shattered the screen.

" Ha! Look at what you have done this stupid boy! Am taking it off your salary " she shouted. I looked at her and the damage before me. 'How can this witch do this to my first salary?' I imagined in my heart before I charged " madam you can't do it ma! I didn't throw the cup at the system, what if it had landed on my head, don't you know how bad it would have looked?."..... A pin fell on the ground and made a very loud noise. Every one stood and was looking at me as if I have committed a sacrilege am unaware of. Madam Amaka stood statue still, with a dropped jaw looking at me. Then she turned to the manager and said " let that guy lose. He's no longer a staff of this mall". I heard it and it was dawn to me, ' you're going back to your days of unemployment and begging '. The next thing I could recall was me kneeling down and begging her with my whole heart. After what seem like forever she later spoke. " your pay will he halved! ". And then she walked away

To be continued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by tchimatic(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2018
following.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Hugo55(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2018
interesting. like the drama
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2018
After work that day, I decided to go home and brood over my life. I was absent all the way home.

Got home to meet a ranting brother, yapping about his bike, which I payed less concern. I went straight to my room, sagged on my bed, played a song by yanny, nightingale to cool my head. And then a text rang on my phone, it was my madam : come to Yorks hotel now! And call me. 'What is the meaning of this madness? ' I thought to myself. I threw the phone a little distance from me, and tried to catch a little nap but mom disrupt it with her call for dinner.

Dinner was with the usual family union, eating from a plate. That evening we had eba and okro soap. My family is made up of my mom who is a petty trader. She sells at the shop attached to the front of our building , that shop helped me a lot during my dry days( you know what I mean ). Dad lives in Cameroon where he struggles with his degenerating trade. He usually visit twice, sometimes thrice every year, but hasn't missed an Xmas. I have three younger siblings,all boys, who are still in the tertiary institution but are currently at home for some weeks due to strike. And two elder ones. My immediate elder brother whose bike I took is an engineer by credentials but work with a hotel as a receptionist, while his immediate elder one our first daughter is married to a very stingy but rich importer, who wouldn't allow her use her accounting degree.( no be curse oh, na the situation of the country )Now you see why I need this job.

Every one talked about anything of little relevance, while I ate in silence, smiling every time they gesture in my direction. No one noticed anyone's mood coz everyone has his or her own headache to deal with.

Few minutes after meal, I sat back and was watching a movie with my younger siblings, who were overly engrossed that they chuckled and shouted every time something of interest is been played. Then suddenly my phone rang. It was Madam. ' what does she want? !' I wondered. It was past 9 according to my wrist watch. Then the phone stopped ringing. Few seconds after, a text message rang on my phone: if you value your job respond asap! I was bewildered. While I was still pondering the call came through again. This time I had to pick, so I stood up and left my excited bros who were lost in their move and went to the toilet for privacy.

" hello ma." came my tremulous voice. " why are you not answering my calls you this stupid boy?! " Her voice echoed in my ear, I had to pull the phone away not to lose my eardrum , "Are you crazy?! How dare you keep me waiting, who do you think you're?! If I wait any further for you ,I will deal with you! " My heart raced round the clock within a split second, I thought to myself " you have suffered! a whole me! the vagina slayer now want to become a Bleep boy of a midget. God forbid! I have to turn the table! I have to show her that I am not that kind of guy! I have to prove to her that the greatest mistake she made was to allow me bleep her, because I know what I carry, no wonder she's calling on me again. This is my chance to become rich!" And then I responded to her, this time in a soft bedroom tone.

No girl born of a woman has been able to withstand my bedroom voice, I have lost count of ladies who wanted to bleep me just because of my voice.

" Am very sorry ma, just as I saw your missed call my heart leaped for joy. My dick has refused to be tamed. The episode of yesterday hasn't left me, it has taken the best of me.... " before I could finish she interrupted abruptly.
" save your poetry and come over here right now! "
" that's the problem ma. Our gate is locked, I can't go out, moreover bad boys are very rampant by this time of the day " I could feel the disappointment from her silence. And I went own, this time with a little more confidence. " If you had told me earlier before now, I would have come over from work. But I promise to make it up to you first thing in the morning....." before I could finish she hissed and hung up.

I just played the right card, it's my turn to smile while she suffers. I gave myself a satisfactory grin and quietly went back to my room, to meet my elder bro snoring his life out, while spreading all over the bed. I had no nudge him hard to create a space for me.

To be continued...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
The next morning I was early to work, observing the usual routine when someone called from behind. I turned to see an amazing looking fair lady, professionally clad in black jacket and a skin tight mini gown that revealed her voluptuous spotless thighs. She wore a ponytail and light makeup, giving her the 'epitome of beauty ' look. How I felt my heart dropping into my stomach in the presence of this goddess.

" good morning, please can you direct me where to get a wristwatch? " she said and seem to be in a hurry".
" good morning madam, that should be in accessories section" I said, " if you don't mind can I take you there? " I said, trying with every strength I can gather to keep my voice steady, coz I was melting too fast into a heap of wax.
" oh no I don't! Please " she responded.
I started towards accessories section, taking the stairs. I couldn't contain my heart anymore, it felt as if it was going to explode if I don't mingle with this chick. So I started something.

" I don't mean to be out of place, please understand me, but I have to tell you this " she looked at me in surprise. And I continued "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world! " she smiled and said " thank you! " casually. I went on, " since you walked in I have been farting, not because I have running stomach it's just because my whole system turned upside down at the sight of you, so please pardon any offensive smell when you may perceive any, it's actually not my fault ". This made her laugh heartily, and when she was done she began to blush.

We got to the accessories section, went to jewelry section and started perusing through the stock. She implored my assistance and approval all the way through before eventually settling for a simple chain watch from Versace.

On our way out she asked for my name and I told her " My name is Mike, but you can call me miko. She smiled and said " Sandra " on her way out of the joint. I stood looking at the two round balls behind her, they were the softest balls on earth, ' wow! God is wonderful!' so I thought in my heart.

Just as I was still trying to awaken to reality, guess madam Amaka helped me a little faster with her penetrating gaze. She has been staring at me all the while I was with Sandra from the provision section of the mall, which is close to the front exit. When I caught her gaze, I acted busy automatically.

" Mike! " she shouted. I ran to her. " yes ma ". " What do you think this place is, a chalet?!". I looked puzzled at this statement, trying to know how my action could result to such use of word. "How dare you go around chasing my customers away with your flirtatious attitude you adapted from your good for nothing father?!.... Mike! Mike! How many times did I call you? " she didn't wait for my response before she continued. " hmmmm.... Ehhhmmmmm.... You're looking for my trouble ooo, the next time this repeats its self just look for another job! " I tried to defend myself but she shut me up with a " get out of my sight fool! Ode!! "

I wasn't bothered a bit about her ranting , instead I smiled. My game I knew my is intact, jealousy and disappointment is speaking through her. I need to step up my game, I need to give her the sex of her life. So I sent her a text and it read: am very sorry about yesterday, I promise to make it up to you, I promise this time am going to be better than I was. About the lady customer, I was only trying to make her call back, but now I know you don't like it, am very sorry, it will never happen again. Please give me a chance to make it up to you.

I stared at her from where I was, saw how she tried to hold back a smile, then frowned. She stood up and walked out of the mall without looking at my direction or a word to anyone. This time I had no fear, I just need not to be too cocky but play the cautious novice.

At about few minutes to Five music phone rang, a hidden number was calling, I answered wondering who it was. To my surprise it was my madam. " come to the venue sent you yesterday by 7." and then she hung up. I smiled as I continued my work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Jentle244: 12:50pm On May 27, 2018
interesting bro.... more
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2018
Jentle244:
interesting bro.... more
I will update soon. just busy
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2018
I was standing at her hotel room door at about 6.55pm, after I managed to lose a coworker on my trail.

Ruth,a tall ,dark girl with a super model like physique that fits in her unique fashion sense, coupled with a gentle face and a beautiful smile, all these features gave her a captivating and charming look. She is so fond of me that she intrudes in all of my affairs at work. On that faithful day, I had to ditch her as she is always of the habit of following me to the park. But I was able to convince her anyway.

A voice beckoned me in, and there she was sitting on a chair close to a wall mirror with a glass of wine in hand, and a bottle of vodka on the table in front of her.

"good evening ma" I greeted as I walked in giving a false jitter impression. She maintained her posture, ignoring my presence, took a sip from her glass still gazing into the mirror.

She was clad in the same brown flowered mini gown she wore earlier that reviewed her massive hip and thick butt. I sat myself on the bed left to dwell in my own perplexity of mental soliloquy wondering what she's up to. And then I decided to break in. " nice joint " bit she didn't seem to have heard me, so I tried again. " I never knew this joint is this classy ". She still paid me deaf ears. So I took out my phone and began to tackle stage 853 of my candy crush.

" Come here! " Her command startled me. Nevertheless, I went to her and stood beside her. She turned and looked at me half tipsy. " am I beautiful to you? " I was taken aback by this question, so my expression sold me out. She repeated. " do you think am half as attractive as the lady from today? " I knelt beside her, placed my hands on her thighs and said softly " you are not just attractive, but beautiful. I am a sucker for the likes of you, I mean someone with all these voluptuousness that makes me droll" ( all lies). She looked passionately into my eyes, I could see she's tipsy. She held my face and bent her head to a side and said solemnly " You remind me of someone, but..." she brought her face closer to mine and continued "...You are better". She paused, and then said, "kiss me!". I kissed her hypnotically, and she came on me like a hungry lion. We fell over and she landed on my chest with all her weight. Her breath reeked of vodka, but all that swallowed up my lips and tongue hungrily.

I made sure I gave her the sex of her life. The drink made her more sexually aroused and thanks to the herbal drink I took earlier on my way to her, It made a lasting impression.

Smooching, sucking and bleeping simultaneously, all positions observed while my rod was as rigid as its name. I made sure I was in charge all the way, took advantage of the opportunity to display my acquired professionalism over the years, it paid off coz she squirted severally . She even called me " daddy" and another name of someone I think she's had something with " Tony ". I paid less attention to that, what's my business before?

The sex was crazy. We laid on the floor after multiple of rounds, wrapped in each others arms. I guess she now considered me a man to have held me so tight while resting her head on my chest. Even though her legs where not up to my knees, and her weight crushing my bones I had to endure.

" Please don't resign no matter what I do to you ". This came more from the heart than the last time she confessed falsely. I kissed her hair and decided to check my time, it was past 9. " oh my goodness! It's late, I made attempt to jet up but was cut short by her grip on my hand and hastily said " call your people, tell them you are not coming, don't worry, you can order whatsoever you want, I will drop you off tomorrow". She sounded more apologetic than authoritative which was her mannerism. I paused and considered this, it wasn't tempting at all, I needed my rest, but I had to comply owing to my long term goal. So I agreed and put a call across to my mom. It took ample time convincing my mom that I wouldn't come home for some reasons I cooked up.

Then after which we ordered drinks and food, talked about everything centred around me, my school days, girlfriends, family, and so on. I tried to be modest and conceal anything that will sell me out.

We had an erotic bath together afterward that led to multiple rounds of extravagant orgasms which took us from the bathroom to the room. I was completely drained when she finally squirted her last and laid motionless on me breathing heavily.

I was still enjoying my sleep when someone tapped me aggressively on my back. I turned in anger to see who it was. " get up from there! Are you not supposed to go home and clean up? Or were you thinking you were going to work from here? Get up jhur ! " My madam stormed at me in her usual venomous tone. I was appalled , wiped my eyes with the back of my hand to get into clear consciousness and be sure it wasn't a dream. She lied back,turning her back on me, pointed to the table in front of her. " that's for your transport, please hurry up I want close the door ". I was overly ragged. I wanted to smack the devil out of her fat face , but I had to tame the beast in me with all the will power I can grasp. So I took the money which was overly more than my transportation, enough to sustain me for two days, both on feeding and transportation to fro. It was 5am. I left the hotel premises and wondered into the early morning darkness in search of a cab.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Eboski(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Nice write up,finish your madam and turn to her daughter

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
I barely slept up to three hours before thrown into the street. Got home at about 6.15 am after a long wait for a cab heading my route. I rested for few minutes, had my shower, did the needful and left for work.

It was a Saturday, and saturdays are usually busy with people popping in from all angle, getting mostly groceries. My duty was basically customer care service, which also involves welcoming and giving customers directions. It seem as an easy job, but don't be surprised that I barely sit for an hour the whole day.

Today, I was unbelievably exhausted even before coming to work. I had to take energy drink at every chance I got. I barely responded as friendly as I should. Ruth noticed my fatigue demeanor and stepped in for me often. " what did you do last night? You look like someone who mounted a giant " she teased. " I think I have malaria " I lied. " Oh! You should have taken permission and skipped today" Her tone reeked of sincere concern. " you know madam won't believe that kind of feeble excuse, else she sees it herself "I said. " That's true! Then go and rest. Sit over there ". She pointed to a sit close to the security station. "I will help you talk to the manager, perhaps he will give you the day off. I thought it a splendid idea, at least a little nap will do a lot of repair. So I complied to her suggestion.

The manager came in a jiffy with Ruth lurking behind. He looked worried. After some kind word concern, he permitted me to leave.

Just as I was strolling towards the exit with Ruth walking beside me. We got to the exit and waited for the security guard to open the door for us when my madam forcefully pushed herself in, I abruptly moved backward to create space for her to come in. She stopped in front of me, looking as though I had an ugly growth on my face. "where are you people going to by this time of the day?" she enquired sarcastically. " He's sick, so the manager gave him a day off". Ruth replied. Who asked that stupid manager to make such decree? " She stormed. Her loud tone called attention from customers whose countenance showed their disapproval, but she cared more for a dead rat than their opinion. " Somebody call that born fool! Where the hell is that manager?! " Her yell could be heard a mile away. I decided to intervene and perhaps save the manager. " it's not his fault... " I was cut short with a startling "shut up! Am not talking to you! ". I guess by now I should be acquainted with my position as a ' bleep boy', that was all there is to it, bleep boy. I stood aside while she walked in yelling for the manager, who unfortunately went out get lunch at a nearby restaurant. After wind got to him, he ran in like a troubled buffalo.

" Since when did you acquire this mall?" she asked sitting on a comfy sit in her office, which was tastefully furnished.
" Am sorry ma, I don't get". He asked in utmost perplexity. " you don't get?!" She retorted in a sarcastic way. " what don't you get?! Are you so dumb that you can't grasp a simple english?! Who owns this place?! " she yelled. " ha! It's you ma! nobody is disputing the fact ". He responded. " then who gave you the right to send one of my staff home? " she asked looking steadily at him. " he is sick, we can't keep a sick staff here. " he answered. " and you didn't see it wise to ask for my approval first! emmm?!" The room was as quiet as a grave yard at night, while the manager looked sheepishly at her. Then she broke the silence. " people like you who think they can do anything they like does not deserve to work here, or do you think you deserve to work here? " She said coldly and readjusted herself more comfortably. He looked at her unbelievably," ha! Am very sorry ma, it will never happen again. " he said kneeling in front of her apologetically.

Sam is the name of our manager, a small and lanky fellow. Although could be mistaken for an adolescent but nudging his late 40's. He has been with my madam for 5 years, the only one who lasted that long in the history of the mall, others barely stayed up to 6 months. Hence the reason he is the manager.

Same is the bread winner of his immediate family which consists of a wife who is a full-time house wife, while his straight line graph children are in primary one to five according to their respective ages. His salary can barely foot his inevitable bills yet his world revolves around his job coz that was the best he has ever had.

Few minutes later he came out with a droopy countenance. It is glaring something went . We tried to enquire from but he blatantly ignored us . We watched him go to his office,returned some few minutes later with his stuff, we tried all we could but he silently walked out of the mall.

I felt a tight knot in my tummy, It made me feel sick. I felt even worse knowing it happened all because of my lousy shenanigan with my madam. All I wanted to do at the moment was resign, but I couldn't. I swore to get another job if it's the last thing I do. That day was so gloomy for all of us coz Sam was an understanding guy and kind too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
will continue as soon as possible.
Re: My Madam And Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2018
Come And Update This Thing O Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
A new manager was appointed almost immediately. It was more of imposing it on him than an appointment. He is the oldest staff after Sam( am talking about 9 months). No one has been able to beat Sams record.

We all silently mourn Sam, while we go about our duties. Every one was as careful as can be while discreetly searching for another job. Many resigned the same day Sam left, but was replaced few hours that same day.

At the close of work few days after Sams dismissal. I and Ruth strolled down the route to the park where we take a separate cab to our destinations. Prior to this day, I have heard nothing from my madam. It was as if nothing has ever happened between us when we see at work, she's always frolicking in her usual antagonistic mood.

I felt a hand fumbling with mine. Then I turned to look at her, Ruth smiled and held my hand. " come to my place tonight, my sister traveled and am scared of sleeping alone ". She said as and smiled flirtatiously. Immediately I felt life entering my groin. How embarrassing! My material trouser could not curtain it's protruded rigidity, so I had to tame it with a hand in my pocket.

" You know I will impregnate you if I come home with you " I returned, still trying to hide my struggle. " who said I will allow you touch me? I am not that kind of girl o, i easily get scared when I am alone that's why I need you around. Please Mike don't say no, pleaseeee". She childishly pleaded.

I looked into her beautiful face,and her charming countenance hardened my groin even more. I had to lose her grip from my hand and excused myself to pee at the side of the road. It took me some seconds to pull out my vain infested rod. I held it, counted thirty backwards just to distract myself .

Ruth who was now impatient called out that I should hurry up. I pulled my rod upwards and suspended it with my belt. It felt good after that. "were you jerking off or something?" her word was more of a verdict than a question. I simply ignored her and strolled on.

We got to the park and she held my hands and pleaded that I accompany her home again . The more I looked at her the more my belt tightened and sends pain to my now bursting groin. This time my bleeping rod did the thinking and gave its approval , which was invariably positive. I made a snappy call to house informing them of my absence for the night.

Before long we were at her place, after the long distance drive that almost tore my bleeping rod from sitting down. She made matter worse by resting on my shoulder all the way to her place. How I prayed silently for the journey to come to an end and God was faithful, he answered almost immediately .

Her place is a small self contain apartment, with kitchen opposite the toilet and a black tile on the floor. The room reeked of femininity from stylish designed colour, pink and purple on the wall, middle sized teddy bear on the bed, pink bed sheet, and other feminine depicting items. A "14 inch flat screen Samson TV hung on the wall, and a LG home Theatre lying directly beneath it.

I laid on the bed, watching musical selection playing from a musical device, while Ruth fixed dinner. She called from the kitchen at every interval until she was done cooking . We sat on the flat middle sized foam and ate the food from the floor, it was a very tasty noodles, garnished with fish and carrots. I give it to her, she's a great cook. We talked about anything that made sense or not during our meal. Few minutes later we were done.

I laid back watching my musical while she got ready to take her bath. Ruth is never a dull moment with her mouth she keep calling my attention with gist distracting me from my interest. Now she tied her white towel on her chest and slide off from her hugged black T-shirt and tight blue faded jeans trouser.I tried to steal glances, hoping to catch a thing of interest which was out of reach. Again I struggled with my rod. I had to lie on it to tame it. Ruth Swung into the bathroom paying no attention on me and came out minutes later .

" oga, go and take your bath!" she commanded. I held the pillow against my groin pretentiously as I staggered towards the bathroom. She had an amused hint in her eyes as it followed me. " Oga! Are you talking the pillow to the bathroom?! " She teasingly shouted. I threw it at her and went into the bathroom with my clothes on while her loud laughter lurked behind .

I came out of the bathroom few minutes later to find Ruth in a white sexy nightie that revealed all the contour on her body, while sleeping peacefully. I smiled ominously to myself, ' this is indeed an invitation ' I said to myself. I was clad in just my boxers. And so I moved towards the bed and laid close to her. Before I could feed my eyes on her voluptuous curved buttocks she covered it up with a material clothe( wrapper ) still in her pretentious sleep, I sighed heavily. 'This is going to be interesting ' I thought.

Ruth paid me zero attention to me , while I struggled with my lust. I couldn't fight it anymore, I decided to give in. I moved closer to her and started touching her slowly. She jumped up abruptly with a wide eye. " Mike! What are you doing?! " she demanded. I was startled, but bravely replied. " calm down Ruth, am just trying to touch you. Trying to conceal my embarrassment. She looked raged as she spoke,, " Am I a teddy bear or something? Mike please don't do this! I like you, but not in that way. I told you am not that kind of girl , please let's respect ourselves and pretend nothing of this happened please!!". She stormed and drew further away from me. I felt as though I was sinking fast without help, but I had to still had to give it another shot . " Can't I hold you? Just to hold you nothing more ". Pleaded. "Mike no! no! Nothing of such! " she shouted and almost woke the neighbors. I drifted a little from her, coz you looked aggressive as though she would attack me if I fail to be reasonable. And I respected myself , turned the other way and whispered " goodnight! " " goodnight!! " she relied and moved further away from me to the floor, leaving the bed for me alone.

The next day, we both intentionally deleted the nights episode from our consciousness, and maintained our usual rapport. Ruth inspired me a lot with the way she maturely swallowed up every trace of any huddle the nights episode may have created.

We got together, faced our usual duties which is seldom a routine. My madam would breezed in and jet off to her other business after putting everyone on their toes. For two months she barely took notice of me anytime she comes around, only when she is raining insult at something that wasn't really my fault . I spitefully hate how feel of late, completely like a woman whose husband abounded.

Two months later, I and Ruth were having lunch at a canteen close to the mall then suddenly she said. " I think madam is pregnant " as she took a long gulp from her soft drink. I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "How do you mean she's pregnant?!!" I said in a doubtful tone. " am telling you that madam secret bleeping has paid off" she said nonchalantly as she threw a spoon full of rice into her mouth. " how can know this?!! " I asked still doubting her. " my guy!" she locked eyes with me for few seconds.. . Then continued "trust me! " she ended, and continued eating not noticing the dilemma I was going through.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by 1cor2v9: 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
Following till the end
Re: My Madam And Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
We Want More O
Re: My Madam And Me by Timothy3113(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2018
I will update soon my people, as soon as I can Biko

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Eboski(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2018
You will still bleep Ruth and I know if your madam is pregnant is for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by bobydo: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Why is it taking you long to continue
Re: My Madam And Me by maingwaest(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2018
Am engrossed, pls sire, come do d needful o.
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was busy attending to a customer when someone touched me from behind. I turned to behold an astonishing stunning lady smiling at me.
" hello Mike " she said displaying joyfully her fine set of teeth.
" hi.... " I muttered, trying to place the face amongst a thousand similar faces in my head .
" have you forgotten me so soon? Haba! She said. I looked pass her makeup and hair do, then I saw the face of Sandra, the girl who made my madam jealous, that I escorted to our accessories section to get a watch. How I have longed to see her again, her beauty sends the chill down my marrow.

Today she was looking different in a bridal makeup that enhanced her look, making her more of a billboard model than an innocent beauty she looked the last time. A stylist fringes hairstyle adorned her, which made it difficult for swift recognition. She was clad in a purple fitted jacket and a black inner, upon a black leggings.

"Sandra! " I shouted! "Wow! You look... I mean.... I... What...wow! " I fumbled due to the effect of her hypnotic charming presence . She just giggled and pointed to my mouth
" you will catch a fly Mr man". I quickly shut it. From that moment , I knew I have found her. Irrespective of the nature of my job, I must have her. So I regained my composure feebly and hurriedly rounded up my with my now impatient customer.

Few seconds later I had my full attention on Sandra, ignoring the next customer who came over to me, I just pointed towards Ruth who was struggling with an insatiable customer. Right now standing with Sandra,i cared less for anything, the world could burn to ashes for all I care, after all she's a customer as well, not just a customer but the angel of good luck.

" please what can I do for you? " I said, as I gave a boisterous smile. "
I need groceries, but I can find my way with that, just came to say hi, and thank you for the last time". she flaunt her wrist watch in my face " very beautiful, everyone loves it" she said and smiled.
" I love helping rare angels as yourself anytime". I said amusingly. She chuckled and made to move, I spontaneously held her wrist. She looked startled, but said nothing.
" Please, if you don't mind I will like to see you again" I said apprehensively. "If I can't speak with you this evening I will run mad!! That's why I will love to have your number pleaseeee it's more important to me than silver or gold, I won't mind washing your underwears just to have it". I passionately pleaded.
She gave a loud laughter that called attention to us, but I cared even less. " Mike!! You're very funny! Lemme think about it as I shop, pray I find reason to give you". She said as she loosed my grip and went to shop for her groceries.

I waited expectantly for her, and eventually she emerged struggling with two full bags of groceries in both hands. I briskly went to offer my assistance, which she gladly obliged with an appreciative smile. She led me to her car at the parking lot. I put the bags in the back seat of her Toyota SUV. Then looked expectantly at her with a boyish nervous smile. She hesitated a little then smiled and asked.
" what?! ".
Your number !" I replied .
"I know your type, you are the kind that drains ones battery life. Until am certain you are not that kind of guy...meanwhile, thank you for your help, you're so sweet". She smiled and headed for her car door.
" I swear by everything I hold dear that I won't call you more than twice a day, please don't render me useless by not obliging me, please... " I emotionally desperately pleaded. She smiled and took a few judgmental look at me before saying.
" let me have your number, I'll give you a call". She took out her phone and collected my number. Afterwards jumped into her car and drove off.

Ruth took notice of my shenanigans with the customer and pretended as it wasn't her business, but when she saw me smiling hysterically walking into the mall, she let out a nonchalant jealousy. I rarely took notice of her coz I was dwelling in my moment of great achievement. Suddenly, a call came through my phone, it was the devil , ''what a wrong timing!'' .I stormed.

" hello ma" I answered. " come to the house right now! " she ordered and hung up before I could say anything. " not today! " I said to myself, I had made up my mind after Sams episode not to be her bleep boy anymore. So I intentionally ignored her.

Few hours later, she called again.
" where the hell are you?!" she shot into my ear.
" I have been busy ma" I said.
" what bloody kind of busy is that?! Tell that good for nothing manager that I want you at my place right now! I don't want to wait any longer than thirty minutes for you! ". She said and hung up.
"She hasn't started waiting " I said to myself, " she will wait today till she's tired ".

I went back to attending my duty when the manager, a young lad, in his early twenties, chubby, dark and of average hight. Walked up to me, I could guess what he had to say.
" Mike! Madam said you should leave everything you're doing and come to her place right now if you value your job. I will advise you, you better get going right away for the good of both of us. " he said.

I was greatly troubled. I have sworn never to be her bleep boy, but this, I hope I can withstand.

Ruth came to me, perhaps she noticed my dilemma from her station.
"Boy how far?!" she said as she approached me.
" it's your Madam o, calling that I should come to her place to do her dirty job.( I meant bleeping job).
" boy! You are in for the real shit. You're not the first that she prefers to come over. I suspect she has something up her sleeve coz shes only asking good looking guys as yourself over. She smiled, took a mocking look at me then continued. " for your mind now, you think you're fine abi? " she teased.
"stop that Ruth, this woman knows how to use somebody"( I meant sex ).
" yeah.. Then resign if you have option" she said.
" if only I could" I wistfully said.
" oh boy, you better go now, don't keep your Madam waiting, who knows today might be your lucky day to bleed that gigantic buttocks of hers ". She jokingly said as she laughed and walked back to her station.

I walked into my madams masters bedroom upstairs an hour thirty minutes later, following her invite after a knock .

The house was empty, it was a Saturday, perhaps the kids must have gone to their granny's. So the house seem to be ours. Checking my time it was almost 5pm.

She laid down, watching a movie showing on her massive Philips TV on the wall and a glass of wine in her hand. As I walked in she looked at me and smiled.
She was clad in a black pink doted spaghetti top that reviewed her massive pawpaw like breast with huge nipples and a to match thong underwear.

" so you have grown wings em? You kept me waiting for a small rat like you , I think this privilege you are enjoying has made you grow wings to challenge me". She said in a cold tone, smiling ominously. Now come over here! I just want you to suck me ". She commanded.
" not today! " I spoke out what I have been reciting in my head all the way to her place. Still maintaining my position.
" you said? " she shouted, not believing her ears.
" I said I am not going to do any of that today! I am not your bleep boy, I...."
She cut me shut with a loud," shut up! Shut that hole in your face before I make you regret ever being born! Let me tell you incase you don't know , as long as I pay you, I own you, you don't tell me what I can or cannot do". She said maliciously.
I could sense the alcohol speaking most of the time. But I didn't mind, I have had it up to my neck and I couldn't pretend anymore for the fear of being sacked.
" madam if there's anything you want me to do for you, just tell me. This!" I pointed to her in disgust. "and any other house chores isn't what I signed in for when I took this job. If this is what you are calling me for ? good buy! " I said as I walked out, neglecting her yelling and swearing behind me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by blessedvisky(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cool story

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by bobydo: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
topherchris819:
I was busy attending to a customer when someone touched me from behind. I turned to behold an astonishing stunning lady smiling at me.
" hello Mike " she said displaying joyfully her fine set of teeth.
" hi.... " I muttered, trying to place the face amongst a thousand similar faces in my head .
" have you forgotten me so soon? Haba! She said. I looked pass her makeup and hair do, then I saw the face of Sandra, the girl who made my madam jealous, that I escorted to our accessories section to get a watch. How I have longed to see her again, her beauty sends the chill down my marrow.

Today she was looking different in a bridal makeup that enhanced her look, making her more of a billboard model than an innocent beauty she looked the last time. A stylist fringes hairstyle adorned her, which made it difficult for swift recognition. She was clad in a purple fitted jacket and a black inner, upon a black leggings.

"Sandra! " I shouted! "Wow! You look... I mean.... I... What...wow! " I fumbled due to the effect of her hypnotic charming presence . She just giggled and pointed to my mouth
" you will catch a fly Mr man". I quickly shut it. From that moment , I knew I have found her. Irrespective of the nature of my job, I must have her. So I regained my composure feebly and hurriedly rounded up my with my now impatient customer.

Few seconds later I had my full attention on Sandra, ignoring the next customer who came over to me, I just pointed towards Ruth who was struggling with an insatiable customer. Right now standing with Sandra,i cared less for anything, the world could burn to ashes for all I care, after all she's a customer as well, not just a customer but the angel of good luck.

" please what can I do for you? " I said, as I gave a boisterous smile. "
I need groceries, but I can find my way with that, just came to say hi, and thank you for the last time". she flaunt her wrist watch in my face " very beautiful, everyone loves it" she said and smiled.
" I love helping rare angels as yourself anytime". I said amusingly. She chuckled and made to move, I spontaneously held her wrist. She looked startled, but said nothing.
" Please, if you don't mind I will like to see you again" I said apprehensively. "If I can't speak with you this evening I will run mad!! That's why I will love to have your number pleaseeee it's more important to me than silver or gold, I won't mind washing your underwears just to have it". I passionately pleaded.
She gave a loud laughter that called attention to us, but I cared even less. " Mike!! You're very funny! Lemme think about it as I shop, pray I find reason to give you". She said as she loosed my grip and went to shop for her groceries.

I waited expectantly for her, and eventually she emerged struggling with two full bags of groceries in both hands. I briskly went to offer my assistance, which she gladly obliged with an appreciative smile. She led me to her car at the parking lot. I put the bags in the back seat of her Toyota SUV. Then looked expectantly at her with a boyish nervous smile. She hesitated a little then smiled and asked.
" what?! ".
Your number !" I replied .
"I know your type, you are the kind that drains ones battery life. Until am certain you are not that kind of guy...meanwhile, thank you for your help, you're so sweet". She smiled and headed for her car door.
" I swear by everything I hold dear that I won't call you more than twice a day, please don't render me useless by not obliging me, please... " I emotionally desperately pleaded. She smiled and took a few judgmental look at me before saying.
" let me have your number, I'll give you a call". She took out her phone and collected my number. Afterwards jumped into her car and drove off.

Ruth took notice of my shenanigans with the customer and pretended as it wasn't her business, but when she saw me smiling hysterically walking into the mall, she let out a nonchalant jealousy. I rarely took notice of her coz I was dwelling in my moment of great achievement. Suddenly, a call came through my phone, it was the devil , ''what a wrong timing!'' .I stormed.

" hello ma" I answered. " come to the house right now! " she ordered and hung up before I could say anything. " not today! " I said to myself, I had made up my mind after Sams episode not to be her bleep boy anymore. So I intentionally ignored her.

Few hours later, she called again.
" where the hell are you?!" she shot into my ear.
" I have been busy ma" I said.
" what bloody kind of busy is that?! Tell that good for nothing manager that I want you at my place right now! I don't want to wait any longer than thirty minutes for you! ". She said and hung up.
"She hasn't started waiting " I said to myself, " she will wait today till she's tired ".

I went back to attending my duty when the manager, a young lad, in his early twenties, chubby, dark and of average hight. Walked up to me, I could guess what he had to say.
" Mike! Madam said you should leave everything you're doing and come to her place right now if you value your job. I will advise you, you better get going right away for the good of both of us. " he said.

I was greatly troubled. I have sworn never to be her bleep boy, but this, I hope I can withstand.

Ruth came to me, perhaps she noticed my dilemma from her station.
"Boy how far?!" she said as she approached me.
" it's your Madam o, calling that I should come to her place to do her dirty job.( I meant bleeping job).
" boy! You are in for the real shit. You're not the first that she prefers to come over. I suspect she has something up her sleeve coz shes only asking good looking guys as yourself over. She smiled, took a mocking look at me then continued. " for your mind now, you think you're fine abi? " she teased.
"stop that Ruth, this woman knows how to use somebody"( I meant sex ).
" yeah.. Then resign if you have option" she said.
" if only I could" I wistfully said.
" oh boy, you better go now, don't keep your Madam waiting, who knows today might be your lucky day to bleed that gigantic buttocks of hers ". She jokingly said as she laughed and walked back to her station.

I walked into my madams masters bedroom upstairs an hour thirty minutes later, following her invite after a knock .

The house was empty, it was a Saturday, perhaps the kids must have gone to their granny's. So the house seem to be ours. Checking my time it was almost 5pm.

She laid down, watching a movie showing on her massive Philips TV on the wall and a glass of wine in her hand. As I walked in she looked at me and smiled.
She was clad in a black pink doted spaghetti top that reviewed her massive pawpaw like breast with huge nipples and a to match thong underwear.

" so you have grown wings em? You kept me waiting for a small rat like you , I think this privilege you are enjoying has made you grow wings to challenge me". She said in a cold tone, smiling ominously. Now come over here! I just want you to suck me ". She commanded.
" not today! " I spoke out what I have been reciting in my head all the way to her place. Still maintaining my position.
" you said? " she shouted, not believing her ears.
" I said I am not going to do any of that today! I am not your bleep boy, I...."
She cut me shut with a loud," shut up! Shut that hole in your face before I make you regret ever being born! Let me tell you incase you don't know , as long as I pay you, I own you, you don't tell me what I can or cannot do". She said maliciously.
I could sense the alcohol speaking most of the time. But I didn't mind, I have had it up to my neck and I couldn't pretend anymore for the fear of being sacked.
" madam if there's anything you want me to do for you, just tell me. This!" I pointed to her in disgust. "and any other house chores isn't what I signed in for when I took this job. If this is what you are calling me for ? good buy! " I said as I walked out, neglecting her yelling and swearing behind me.

Continue

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
I went home straight from work. On my way home in a public transit, I sat reminiscing over my actions. I suddenly felt bad and regretted not giving her the rough sex of her life pumping my anger in every thrust, and walk away before she asked me to. I shouldn't have allowed my emotions get the best of me. Now it seems too late, I may as well start looking for another job. I laid my head on the seat head in front of me and wept silently for my job.

The next day was Sunday. We usually kick off business around 1pm. So I utilized my leisure to tidy up my laundry. Then had a snappy bath and hurried off to church where I participated wholeheartedly because I really need God's intervention in my life especially now I may be back to joblessness.

The next morning I had to encourage myself to go to work and see what she will tag my offense to.

Work went well as usual, but with butterflies rumbling in my tummy as I struggled to act normal. My heart skipped a beat each time any fair, chubby , short lady walks in. I keep telling myself that the worse is not the end of the world, rather an opportunity for a better job .

Suddenly my phone startled me as it rang. It was a new number calling.
" hello, good afternoon. Mike on the line "." it's Sandra " the voice said.
" oh my goodness! You called! " I said, half screaming.
" of course, what do you take me for? "
" am so so happy to hear from you, just the right timing. " I said, as I gave a funny grin out of excitement. I forgot all about my madam in a jiffy.
" you are very funny! How is work? " she enquired.
"Work is splendid" it just got better right now hearing from you."
" I see... Now you have my number, call me whenever you like, I don't mind answering as much time as possible. "
" wow! I will call you every split second " I jokingly said.
" Ha! Please oo.. Don't! " she laughed hysterically .
" I hear you ma! I won't. "
"all right boo, later ". I felt my cheeks bursting out of my face when I heard her call me boo, but I had to subdue it and said. " later then. " and she hung up.

Wow, my day took a swift turn from sour to sweet. I smiled and whistled a song as I immediately regained my vigour and attended to anyone who cares.

My Sunday was well spent afterwards forgetting all about all about my paranoia. Sandra called me the evening of that day just after I got a reasonable amount of airtime to call her with. We spent ample time having a hearty discussion. She mostly Laughed and made fun of my flaws. While I enjoyed her voice and the fact that she laughed at my lame jokes. She eventually hunged up after exchanging our goodbyes.

The next day at work we were just going about our duties, while I was helping an old lady with a list of items she wanted, when my madam Stormed in her usual cocky demeanor. She walked pass me and went straight to her office. Few seconds later the manager joined her with files and laptop in hand. I watched from the side of my eyes to know if it has anything to do with me.

Her office is opposite my station, with a transparent glass she uses to observe the happenings around even though she has a CCTV in the same office.

She came out of her office, called a staff who was new and still working on getting use to my madams hostility. As a result dropped things on the floor she was supposed to put in a shelf.

"that stuff you are dropped, does it belong to your wretched father or mother?! ". The girl shook head , then stood motionless, looking at the floor.
" now pick it up and bring it to me! ". She went and brought the item which was a pack of cornflakes. Extended it to my madam with a tremulous hand, she took it from her and critically observed to know if there was any dent on it. Then handed it over to the girl without saying a word.

She walked around looking for the slightest opportunity to jump on anyone who was careless enough to be caught in her web. While on the other hand I was waiting for a reward for my bravery, which will definitely be served cold . But it seem like she has forgotten all about it.

So the moment we drew the curtain for the day has almost come and my Madam was still around. Very unlike her who doesn't spend much time in the mall. From the moment she came, hostility pervaded the atmosphere. Everyone was stretching their best to the limit so as not to be found wanting. Another thing, the day seemed longer than usual.

Then we closed for the day, after observing the preliminaries. My madam stood outside beside her car operating her phone when I came out with Ruth. We were surprised that she was still around. Ruth bid her farewell, while I followed. She just muttered something we couldn't make out without looking at us.

Just few yards away from the mall, a text came on my phone. I opened it was my madam, it read : Am sorry for yesterday. Let's see at the spot tonight, I have something for you. Please don't disappoint me am waiting for you. Before I could finish reading, she drove pass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by bobydo: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2018
topherchris819:
I went home straight from work. On my way home in a public transit, I sat reminiscing over my actions. I suddenly felt bad and regretted not giving her the rough sex of her life pumping my anger in every thrust, and walk away before she asked me to. I shouldn't have allowed my emotions get the best of me. Now it seems too late, I may as well start looking for another job. I laid my head on the seat head in front of me and wept silently for my job.

The next day was Sunday. We usually kick off business around 1pm. So I utilized my leisure to tidy up my laundry. Then had a snappy bath and hurried off to church where I participated wholeheartedly because I really need God's intervention in my life especially now I may be back to joblessness.

The next morning I had to encourage myself to go to work and see what she will tag my offense to.

Work went well as usual, but with butterflies rumbling in my tummy as I struggled to act normal. My heart skipped a beat each time any fair, chubby , short lady walks in. I keep telling myself that the worse is not the end of the world, rather an opportunity for a better job .

Suddenly my phone startled me as it rang. It was a new number calling.
" hello, good afternoon. Mike on the line "." it's Sandra " the voice said.
" oh my goodness! You called! " I said, half screaming.
" of course, what do you take me for? "
" am so so happy to hear from you, just the right timing. " I said, as I gave a funny grin out of excitement. I forgot all about my madam in a jiffy.
" you are very funny! How is work? " she enquired.
"Work is splendid" it just got better right now hearing from you."
" I see... Now you have my number, call me whenever you like, I don't mind answering as much time as possible. "
" wow! I will call you every split second " I jokingly said.
" Ha! Please oo.. Don't! " she laughed hysterically .
" I hear you ma! I won't. "
"all right boo, later ". I felt my cheeks bursting out of my face when I heard her call me boo, but I had to subdue it and said. " later then. " and she hung up.

Wow, my day took a swift turn from sour to sweet. I smiled and whistled a song as I immediately regained my vigour and attended to anyone who cares.

My Sunday was well spent afterwards forgetting all about all about my paranoia. Sandra called me the evening of that day just after I got a reasonable amount of airtime to call her with. We spent ample time having a hearty discussion. She mostly Laughed and made fun of my flaws. While I enjoyed her voice and the fact that she laughed at my lame jokes. She eventually hunged up after exchanging our goodbyes.

The next day at work we were just going about our duties, while I was helping an old lady with a list of items she wanted, when my madam Stormed in her usual cocky demeanor. She walked pass me and went straight to her office. Few seconds later the manager joined her with files and laptop in hand. I watched from the side of my eyes to know if it has anything to do with me.

Her office is opposite my station, with a transparent glass she uses to observe the happenings around even though she has a CCTV in the same office.

She came out of her office, called a staff who was new and still working on getting use to my madams hostility. As a result dropped things on the floor she was supposed to put in a shelf.

"that stuff you are dropped, does it belong to your wretched father or mother?! ". The girl shook head , then stood motionless, looking at the floor.
" now pick it up and bring it to me! ". She went and brought the item which was a pack of cornflakes. Extended it to my madam with a tremulous hand, she took it from her and critically observed to know if there was any dent on it. Then handed it over to the girl without saying a word.

She walked around looking for the slightest opportunity to jump on anyone who was careless enough to be caught in her web. While on the other hand I was waiting for a reward for my bravery, which will definitely be served cold . But it seem like she has forgotten all about it.

So the moment we drew the curtain for the day has almost come and my Madam was still around. Very unlike her who doesn't spend much time in the mall. From the moment she came, hostility pervaded the atmosphere. Everyone was stretching their best to the limit so as not to be found wanting. Another thing, the day seemed longer than usual.

Then we closed for the day, after observing the preliminaries. My madam stood outside beside her car operating her phone when I came out with Ruth. We were surprised that she was still around. Ruth bid her farewell, while I followed. She just muttered something we couldn't make out without looking at us.

Just few yards away from the mall, a text came on my phone. I opened it was my madam, it read : Am sorry for yesterday. Let's see at the spot tonight, I have something for you. Please don't disappoint me am waiting for you. Before I could finish reading, she drove pass.

Baddest

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.