Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Power Of Words: The Believers Authority - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Power Of Words: The Believers Authority (127 Views)

Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng / War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Words: The Believers Authority by Godspowerpro: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
GOD be praised for HIS mighty Hand over our lives.

Woke up as early as to 3 this morning prepping for the last Sunday in the showers of Blessings series in the Living Faith Commission.

After a short praise and Word study I was on my way to join a free bus to Canaanland at Abuleegba. I joined a bus and was asked to sit beside the driver but told them I'd rather not mk driver no use gear knack me for knee (happened one time during an interstate trip), so I sat right behind the driver (meanwhile there was a platform for bags where you can raise your legs on).

So bus continued to move and joyous worshippers continued to join.

Until this aggressive 'agbero' bros demanded we give him a lift to 'that junction' and we told him politely that this is 'church bus'. Na him bros vex swear say 'e e ni de Canaanland'

I had no idea how/why/when the Holy Spirit prompted me to shout back 'a ma de Canaanland, koja Canaanland loruko Jesu' and our bus drove off filling the bus.

Exactly 6.05am we were by the walls of Canaanland lining up with other vehicles being orderly ushered into the church premises.

No one can pinpoint exactly what went wrong but suddenly, passengers began screaming and the bus rammed into a highlander infront of us.

The four of us seated behind the driver's seat had our knees and shins hit the (earlier described) platform and instantly our minds went back to curses by the jilted 'junction bros'

Bottom line is evil agents are everywhere so we really have to be careful. This encounter made me understand why people dont give strangers lifts.

Who knows what 'talk and happen' he had used, but to GOD be all glory for my Holy Spirit inspired counter declarations.

The Word of GOD in my mouth, the name of JESUS in my mouth e dey work o. Quiet Christians die quietly"

I was in so much pains but all on my mind was just to join 'Showers of Blessings' and to GOD be all glory Jesus healed everyone's pains. Holy Spirit spoke through Papa to all our situations and we were not ashamed. Hallelujah.

Thankful to JESUS no one was severely hurt.

Lesson
Dont shut your mouth when any bagger makes negative comments concerning you o. Open your mouth and counter their declarations and GOD will enforce the dominion of HIS people.

All the glory must be to our GOD

(1) (Reply)

GUESTPOSTLINKS - Premium Link Building Services Agency USA / Reasons Whoppy Box Make A Great Gift. / Get Your Belly Back In Shape With Our Weight Loss Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.