Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,331 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. (684 Views)

Goodbye To Unemployment 220k,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors / Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Entrepreneurship: The Remedy To Unemployment Menace In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Finally , I will reveal the smartphone business that made me quit my 25k/month job to become an online entrepreneur. Making as much as 135k, 220k, 75k Weekly in the space of 4 months using my smartphone and data

Listen closely, You're one step away from calling job hunting or unemployment Good-bye or thing of the past, because shortly I will tell you how , I have used my smartphone to generate as much as 100k, 200k weekly without stepping an inch out of my house to work for anyone…..

This is not a Ponzi scheme, MLm, refer and earn, none of this is part of it no one will tell you to put in x amount in 45 minutes and get y Amount

Mind you, I don't do crypto, forex , graphic design, etc

But before I continue, some persons persons will be on the defensive All this people and their fake promises them don come again aspire to perspire , Las Las all this stuff na scam

But believe me dear , none of this is part of it…

Not many believe in the online business, owing to the high rate of scammers …

Plus the uncertainty in it of will I succeed ?

But I assure you provided that you follow the training you will be exposed to in my free webinar coming up you will succeed….

If you look Below , you will see screenshots of email notifications of payment of $41 ,$16 and a payment of 220k ….

Why did I do this ?
When I found out about this business model and it has changed my financial life for good, I made a vow that a lot of Nigerians who wish to change their financial states get a hold on this life changing information.

Who is this information for
For persons who are not comfortable with their current financial states…
9-5 workers , ASUU strike affected student, people who want to raise money for business, etc

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 25 persons who will send me a DM to the phone number on the signature section

This business model is known as the 48-Hour FIGAS, …

It's an acronym for 48-hour Fast Income Generating Automated system….

Now one will ask what is[b] 48-Hour FIGAS ? [/b]

Now this business deals on recommending high valued product, selling of other people's products and getting a part of the money as your commission…

In my free webinar I will show you how I have been recommended and selling other people's products and making as much as 120k weekly or more , just using my smartphone and data.

Now I am hosting a free webinar upcoming for the first 25 persons who will DM me to be added to the class…

Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
This class is free for the first 30 persons , hurry now and book a space.

I will be exposing this business model to a few persons.....it going to be an expository webinar.....

This is not a Ponzi scheme , refer and earn, no one will ask you to invest anything

If you can't find the number in the signature section , send a DM to this number to be added to the class..

+234-09023466459....

See you in class.
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
How much capital do I need for start up?
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mixedfraction:
How much capital do I need for start up?

Send me a DM on Whatsapp...class is free...

+234-09023466459
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Talktalk2022: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
If it’s free why don’t you post it here oga referral bonus ? Oga ponzi? Oga scammer

Samuelemediong6:

Send me a DM on Whatsapp...class is free...

+234-09023466459

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Talktalk2022:
If it’s free why don’t you post it here oga referral bonus ? Oga ponzi? Oga scammer

I have Always looking for this chance , I have really trailed you so much , all you do is go to people's post and comment scammer ....

Well it will be a waste arguing if it's scam or not....

A 2 hour class can't just be summarized in mere article post ....

It will be really tiring and hectic to read , so hence need for a class....

Other than this do you still have proofs to call my post a scam ??
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Talktalk2022: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2022
You make 300k weekly? That’s approximately 1million in a month and you have time to teach people for FREE on WhatsApp & begging for new clients on nairaland ? Lol
You think am na ? You be Nigeria business Father Christmas ? Lol grin

All your family make the same 1Million naira a month ? All your friends are making it too ? Guy you lie na . . You are just looking for referral bonus. Ponzi people affiliate marketing.

Someone else referred you , you are jobless as well so you look to recruit more jobless people so they can refer more ? So you can collect your 10k bonus . Lol how long do you think you’ll continue like this .

Prove me wrong bros.

Post the whole details here !

Scammer.

300k a week my black A$$

Samuelemediong6:

I have Always looking for this chance , I have really trailed you so much , all you do is go to people's post and comment scammer ....

Well it will be a waste arguing if it's scam or not....

A 2 hour class can't just be summarized in mere article post ....

It will be really tiring and hectic to read , so hence need for a class....

Other than this do you still have proofs to call my post a scam ??

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
You still have a chance to join the class now...

Send me a DM on Whatsapp to number in my signature section...

Grab hold of this opportunity....this could be the game changer for you this yr
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Talktalk2022: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
You could not respond?

Ole ni . Lol

Samuelemediong6:
You still have a chance to join the class now...

Send me a DM on Whatsapp to number in my signature section...

Grab hold of this opportunity....this could be the game changer for you this yr
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Talktalk2022:
You could not respond?

Ole ni . Lol

Well responding like this usually makes this post go up.....

And I like it grin ....

Despite your pathetic attempt to discourage others your helping me make the post reach more and they are still filling the class.....

When you will be seeing this post 20 persons have booked their space already, so there is no use.

I am ready for whatever you will throw at this post....

Lol....

No one who has attended my class and I am free to give you their contact , go and verify if it was a

Ponzi scheme , Refer and earn or anything thing your small mind can comprehend

Oga it was bad you fell to hands of scammers,

But not me , I can give you details about me ,

Go and verify , my Academy is growing like wildfires , testimonials dey full boku......

I have proofs and evidence, what proof do you have that I am a scammer....

Thank God that your ID name is talktalk2022
You talk too much that's why interested persons don't listen to you and they still join.

But not everything is a scam verify before you condemn.....
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Last class was explosive.....

If you missed last class or didn't see this post...
Earlier,

We are hosting a new batch training of 15 persons .....

You can book your slot ....now...

Send me a DM to the phone number below to join the new batch.

+234-09023466459
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Talktalk2022: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Do you look like who makes 300k a week ?

Hungry people looking for innocent people to deceive into PONZI
With that your cheap android phone lol
Clown scammer

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Talktalk2022: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Samuelemediong6:
Last class was explosive.....

If you missed last class or didn't see this post...
Earlier,

We are hosting a new batch training of 15 persons .....

You can book your slot ....now...

Send me a DM to the phone number below to join the new batch.

+234-09023466459

Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by chris2013: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello, I am interested in the training but I am just getting to know about it now. So how can I still get the required information for the business?
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
You still have a chance to join the class ,

So send me a DM on Whatsapp
+234-09023466459

To be added to the class
Re: Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
You still have a chance to join the class...
Send a DM to added to the class...

8 slots taken already, only 10 left....

Send a DM to the Whatsapp number to be added to the class

+234-09023466459

(1) (Reply)

Register And Get SMEDAN Certificate @ #1000 / Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! / Sponsors For A Big Reality Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.