Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,010 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) (38441 Views)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / I Am Finer Than Kizz Daniel He's Only Richer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by 07kjb: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Bag of beans dey compare herself with sexy and curvy Nicky Minaj,,,,say na ment? undecided

Shut up she is Natural while Nicki is Artificial
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Normally, I detest ladies who's gone for surgically enhanced bodies e.g Ini Edo, Jane mena, Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, Cardi B, etc

But you see this Anita Joseph right here?
Despite that her endowments are probably natural,
I'll pick Nicki Minaj over her
...anytime, any day; twice on a Monday.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by OperationalVehi: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Who is telling all these ugly ladies they are beautiful sad
ladies like being lied to na.. to fuckher, you need to lie to her
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by CrownLands(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
What's the value of each of these ladies?
Are they in competition with each other?
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by BenzEne1(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
MonsieurX:
While she isn't as pretty as Nicki (facially), she has a point cos Nicki Minaj's body is fake and if Nicki maintained her normal body under the same conditions, most guys would go for Anita on the basis of voluptuousness alone.

Let's appreciate our African women and that natural shape they have o. Oyinbo don slice their body finish just to look like them.

Nicki no be oyibo.
She's from Trinidad.
And naija ladies slice themselves too.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Mrkindness: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
2 yeye women... but one is known worldwide and has a fantastic musical career, while the other one is useless and unknown around the world
Anita Joseph, we know, Nicki Minaj we know who is your mother ?
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by detectivejones: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Akwete, and what global recognition has the akpu butt fetched you.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Ulunne777:
Anita you are beautiful and every naysayer should show us their lion shaped female siblings.
They adore Nicki with her plastic body bit will troll both Naturally curved and surgically enhanced Nigerian women.
I don't know what is wrong with them;I mean the bitter leaf ppl
Facial beauty zero .

Endowment soso yam body, yam yansh, yam leg, yam head grin .
I'll rather go for the beauty one with plactic surgery.
Because even this Anita Joseph do plactic surgery her yam head remains.
And if she tamper with that, Omo rip cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Whc fine? Abeg make Anita go rest jor.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Maj196(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
I still prefer the fake Nicki grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
BenzEne1:

Nicki no be oyibo.
She's from Trinidad.
And naija ladies slice themselves too.

Thanks for reminding me that she isn't white undecided
The added information I put there wasn't connected to Nicki.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
why am i laughing self

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
COMPAQ:

Please, can I see the 2000 and 2022 picture of Toke Makinwa!! grin

There are exceptions to every rule. I know Tonto Dike, Nengi, Toke are some of those who have done it in Nigeria, this is the effect of western influence, but normally we have curvier women, even our slim ladies have curves, if not for wanting too much!
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Stanleyq: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msxs2EXfIH0

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has said that she is more beautiful than American rapper, Nicki Minaj, IGBERETV reports.

Anita Joseph argued that she’s naturally endowed while the American rapper despite being richer than her has a surgically enhanced body.

She said this in a video of she shared on her Instagram handle. She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci7ewmmAlHL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by xristos(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
JooEeL:

The price of half bag of rice.

Iyen tun nko?

price of Rice may soon be higher...
and we have a government.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by olabrinks(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
MonsieurX:
While she isn't as pretty as Nicki (facially), she has a point cos Nicki Minaj's body is fake and if Nicki maintained her normal body under the same conditions, most guys would go for Anita on the basis of voluptuousness alone.

Let's appreciate our African women and that natural shape they have o. Oyinbo don slice their body finish just to look like them.
you don’t know the difference between volumptous and big. Anita is big all around.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
olabrinks:
you don’t know the difference between volumptous and big. Anita is big all around.

Most voluptuous people are big all round, they just eliminated the areas they didn't want. All the big buttocks, big breasts, it's all fat, it comes with bellu most times and some big girls kill the stomach fat with constant work out, diet and waist trainers.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
xristos:

price of Rice may soon be higher...
and we have a government.

We don't have a government. We have terrorists, foreigners, sultanate and jihadists in control of the geographical space.

What do you mean by government? Some of you are suprising o.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by BigCowHornn: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
I go still choose Nicky any day,,any time. grin

Hmmm, na cos you never touch women with fake boobs and nyash before

Most Nigerian men have never felt those things before and so think it same as original or even manageable

It's not. It's so weird. Some will damage if you handle them anyhow .. na emergency surgery be that
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
OperationalVehi:
ladies like being lied to na.. to fuckher, you need to lie to her

On point man
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Enumerator:
I wonder too oo
It's high time we start telling them the truth.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by ZooOga: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Two overweight nearly obese pigs with tons of makeup on their faces. One full of yams and the other plastic. Has low self-esteem sunk to this lowly level
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
I urge Anita Joseph to challenge Nicky Minaj to world stage beauty pageant and let's see. Bag of onions is talking
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
She is not sexy. She is deformed and shapeless.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Enumerator(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy
Cypress042:

It's high time we start telling them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by wolebest: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fake beauty!!! fake hair!!! fake body!!! fake fat!!!, fake low life brain!!!

If she should hug you with the heavy make up, you shirt is done and dusted for the day.

If you are married, your wife go kill you QED.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
[

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hmmm, na cos you never touch women with fake boobs and nyash before

Most Nigerian men have never felt those things before and so think it same as original or even manageable

It's not. It's so weird. Some will damage if you handle them anyhow .. na emergency surgery be that
You are right tho but I still prefer the Nicky minaj----that so called Anita Joseph isn't attractive to me,,,she looks like an over fed hippopotamus... however, if it's someone else that has a natural Coke bottle figure,,,I would have chosen that person instead.

And also almost all Nigerian female yeyebrities are now into boobs and ass surgeries,,,
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by lovinagbad: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Once you start comparing yourself to another person, Then you are inferior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
In ya mind undecided
With all the dirty ta too on ya shoulder and heepside.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
In ya mind undecided
With all the dirty ta too on ya shoulder and heepside.
NIKKI INSPIRES MILLIONS GLOBALLY,SHE IS FULL OF BEAUTY AND BRAIN grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos / Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.