Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) (38427 Views)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / I Am Finer Than Kizz Daniel He's Only Richer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by xristos(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
JooEeL:

We don't have a government. We have terrorists, foreigners, sultanate and jihadists in control of the geographical space.

What do you mean by government? Some of you are suprising o.
ofcourse a government for the gallery and for themselves.
Nigerians need to wake up oo....it's getting too late

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by sayso: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msxs2EXfIH0

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has said that she is more beautiful than American rapper, Nicki Minaj, IGBERETV reports.

Anita Joseph argued that she’s naturally endowed while the American rapper despite being richer than her has a surgically enhanced body.

She said this in a video of she shared on her Instagram handle. She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci7ewmmAlHL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If she wan shit, she dey comot the yarsh?
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by olabrinks(f): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
MonsieurX:

Most voluptuous people are big all round, they just eliminated the areas they didn't want. All the big buttocks, big breasts, it's all fat, it comes with bellu most times and some big girls kill the stomach fat with constant work out, diet and waist trainers.
voluptuous and fat are two different things.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Omoye87: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by GUNITGuy: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Abuse of Body everywhere .....Madam marry, born breast feed your baby and stop using your body you didn't create to seduce men just to get attention
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
flexyrule:
That I clicked on this link on a Monday morning shows that I really need to take my job, life and relationship with God more serious.

This guy grin
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by kelspinall(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
heavy make up plus studio edited pics....lols

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
olabrinks:
voluptuous and fat are two different things.

Yea but it's a product of fat. I didn't say shapeless.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Lee213: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
In your dreams
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
xristos:

ofcourse a government for the gallery and for themselves.
Nigerians need to wake up oo....it's getting too late

It is late. South West has been surrounded. And that's confirmed! Like proper-confirmed! ISIS is fully operational in parts of Oyo and Ondo which is confirmed.

The East is struggling too. The East is facing them in the form of army. Parts of Enugu, Enugu-Ezike precisely, has been overrun by the invading sahel terrorists. And parts of Imo. In fact, I'm sorry for Imo.

As for the middle-belt, places like Benue, Jos, Adamawa, "late" is an understatement.

As for the Hausa territories, just forget it.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nicki fine for face pass u wella
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
Anita Joseph... Just give this a rest!

How person go wake up, enter internet begin dey beg for insults!
grin
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by BigCowHornn: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
You are right tho but I still prefer the Nicky minaj----that so called Anita Joseph isn't attractive to me,,,she looks like an over fed hippopotamus... however, if it's someone else that has a natural Coke bottle figure,,,I would have chosen that person instead.

And also almost all Nigerian female yeyebrities are now into boobs and ass surgeries,,,

What you just said right here is the reason why all these women in showbiz are the ones that run to go to do plastic surgery to enhance their bodies to become utterly sex and lovely. It's so people will lock and love. It's no5t meant to be used and fvcked any any how.

If you wanna look die... then pick them fake curves
But if you wanna fvck suck and more na Anita go feed you till you are fed up.
Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Honestly Speaking..Nicki Minaj is facially prettier than Anita...Black is beautiful,,but this Anita black no shine at all..She looks like a rhinoceros without a horn..No offense bitches...

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) by Angely123: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Justice for Nicki��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.