Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc (3134 Views)

Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
In abia,obi will win the state state.so who gets 25% between the two old men? Ikpeazu and his camp are with wike so atiku is on his own but the emenike camp and ouk are with tinubu.they dominate abia north and parts of central.tinubu should outscore atiku here...
Ebonyi,same win for obi.with pdp in the state divided between ogba and odi camps,it is one way for apc.umahi is also on the ballot.atiku will take third here.
Enugu:no need,apc is too weak here.tinubu will struggle to see 10%.
IMO:with obi winning and pdp divided into ihedioha and anyanwu camps.anyanwu is with wike and the remaining pdp senator onyewuchi has left.hope will deal heavily with pdp,he has started dealing with them.third place for atiku here.
Anambra; obi will win all polling units here.atiku and tinubu won't get anything here.

Delta:with obi pushing,pdp might win narrowly.but apc should take central and good votes in delta south.
Edo:obi should win here but with pdp divided here and apc united,tinubu will come second.
Akwa ibom:atiku will win here but both labour and apc will get 25%.
Crs;with the way things are,labour will win,apc second,pdp third
Bayelsa;pdp will win narrowly with apc coming a close second
Rivers: obi will win here but with wike out,atiku is stranded.with asari dokubo working for tinubu in Kalahari and Abe in ogoni,tinubu will take second.some amechi men will still work for tinubu..
Benue; obi wins here.wit anger against fulanis,atiku will take third.
In plateau,both parties are equally matched with obi holding a little advantage and with pdp divided between jang who is pro wike and gen useni,third place is sure.
Nasarawa:same like plateau.
Kogi:tinubu will win narrowly here,atiku second.
Niger;another narrow tinubu win with nothing for obi..
Kwara; both atiku and obi will struggle for third.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ityp
Majole
Su50
Silver tongue
Kyase
Aiel123

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Richardonald(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yeye stat.

Soo for your agbado mind , you believe tilumbu can win North, and Atiku cannot win SWgrin

You even make mockery of yourself, saying tilumbu will win Middle belt with MM ticket..

Imaginary irabiji statisticsgrin

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Apexmoh: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op trying so hard to make sense, but sense is far away from you. Imagine turning mad just to sell one illiterate third class graduate. And by the way, try and enroll in one primary school in your area so as to start learning parts of speech cause i can't believe you sat in four walls of primary school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Aiel123: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
garfield1:
In abia,obi will win the state state.so who gets 25% between the two old men? Ikpeazu and his camp are with wike so atiku is on his own but the emenike camp and ouk are with tinubu.they dominate abia north and parts of central.tinubu should outscore atiku here...
Ebonyi,same win for obi.with pdp in the state divided between ogba and odi camps,it is one way for apc.umahi is also on the ballot.atiku will take third here.
Enugu:no need,apc is too weak here.tinubu will struggle to see 10%.
IMO:with obi winning and pdp divided into ihedioha and anyanwu camps.anyanwu is with wike and the remaining pdp senator onyewuchi has left.hope will deal heavily with pdp,he has started dealing with them.third place for atiku here.
Anambra; obi will win all polling units here.atiku and tinubu won't get anything here.

Delta:with obi pushing,pdp might win narrowly.but apc should take central and good votes in delta south.
Edo:obi should win here but with pdp divided here and apc united,tinubu will come second.
Akwa ibom:atiku will win here but both labour and apc will get 25%.
Crs;with the way things are,labour will win,apc second,pdp third
Bayelsa;pdp will win narrowly with apc coming a close second
Rivers: obi will win here but with wike out,atiku is stranded.with asari dokubo working for tinubu in Kalahari and Abe in ogoni,tinubu will take second.some amechi men will still work for tinubu..
Benue; obi wins here.wit anger against fulanis,atiku will take third.
In plateau,both parties are equally matched with obi holding a little advantage and with pdp divided between jang who is pro wike and gen useni,third place is sure.
Nasarawa:same like plateau.
Kogi:tinubu will win narrowly here,atiku second.
Niger;another narrow tinubu win with nothing for obi..
Kwara; both atiku and obi will struggle for third.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ityp
Majole
Su50
Silver tongue
Kyase
Aiel123
APC isn't winning delta central
25% go hard them for delta.
PDP will surpass APC in all SE/SS states.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Michelle70(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Obi will be distant 3rd and the likes of 2elliot with his brick head will suffer agonizing pain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by N3TRAL: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
LABOUR PARTY is not winning

Bayelsa State
Cross River State
Delta State
Akwa Ibom State
Rivers State.

Bookmark this.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by drlateef: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Richardonald:
Yeye stat.

Soo for your agbado mind , you believe tilumbu can win North, and Atiku cannot win SWgrin

You even make mockery of yourself, saying tilumbu will win Middle belt with MM ticket..

Imaginary irabiji statisticsgrin

The wailing has started even before the campaign
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by robinso01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let the political war start

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Aiel123:

You are funny.I shouldn't have tagged you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by kettykin: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
So people think APC will get votes in South South with their Muslim Muslim Muslim ticket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin

I am not Obidient but this thread is a win for Obidients

A hardcore, sun-dried APC urchin seeing the mammoth crowd in Abuja yesterday has quickly changed his postulations in favour of Obi

Can we now ask him what his new postulations are for NW/NE since he has conceded the SS/SE and NC to Obi grin grin

Garfield. You better become Obidient and rest grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
grin grin

I am not Obidient but this thread is a win for Obidient

A hardcore sun-dried APC urchin seeing the mammoth crowd in Abuja yesterday has quickly changed his postulations in favour of Obi

Can we now ask him what his new postulations are for NW/NE since he has conceded the SS/SE and NC to Obi grin grin

Up tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Apexmoh:
Op trying so hard to make sense, but sense is far away from you. Imagine turning mad just to sell one illiterate third class graduate. And by the way, try and enroll in one primary school in your area so as to start learning part of speech cause i can't believe you've sat in four walls of primary school.
garfield1 is an APC urchin but he has subconsciously become Obidient according to this well known APC urchin too.

APC urchin don disown APC urchin oo grin grin

Obidients are causing confusion in the camp of their enemies grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by mrvitalis(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
kettykin:
So people think APC will get votes in South South with their Muslim Muslim Muslim ticket
I swear man the thing funny me .. Lmfao

On that day they fit dey beat people way attempt to vote APC

Anti Jonathan payback plus Muslim Muslim ticket lmao
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
grin grin

I am not Obidient but this thread is a win for Obidients

A hardcore, sun-dried APC urchin seeing the mammoth crowd in Abuja yesterday has quickly changed his postulations in favour of Obi

The truth is even if you don't like Peter Obi or you are his second biggest supporter ( because I'm his biggest supporter ) you can't deny the fact that Peter Obi has exceeded every dam expectation

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by hedonido: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
The objective part of the OP's brain is always at war with the 'survival'/reward part of his brain. Most human beings are guilty of this.

Thank God I don't make money from political shenanigans, otherwise I'll probably be in a worse psycho-mental conundrum than this eminent OP.

That said, I think we are underestimating the power of orgamized vote buying. My only desperate hope is that the 'point men' in the. Various states, local governments, wards and polling units who the desperate BAT and to a lesser extent Atiku nominate to buy the votes would simply divert the bulk of the hundreds of thousands, millions, multi millions and billions to their private uses and bring out only a fraction to entice voters who wouldn't be swayed by that.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Troublemaker111: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op needs to work on his grammer and your punctuation is so poor undecided

You are underating Atiku, let see how it plays out .Apc can't win Niger I kept iterating this . In Ebonyi I'm not move with the waves of Umahi since I saw how Akpabio was disgraced at the last poll.

In Benue, do you think those people can vote Tinubu especially with their christian domination. In kogi , 2023 is going to be a fight between the Igalas and the ebiras and okuns seems divided.

Just erase ss state , Apc won't see 25% , those people see it to be payback time for Tinubu, I don't know he will survive their onslaught ... Oro mi ojubayi lo cool

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Aiel123: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
garfield1:

P
You are funny.I shouldn't have tagged you
I never said you should tag me.
I was just giving my opinion.
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Foreseer: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi will be distant 3rd and the likes of 2elliot with his brick head will suffer agonizing pain.
agbadorian views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Foreseer: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
N3TRAL:
LABOUR PARTY is not winning

Bayelsa State
Cross River State
Delta State
Akwa Ibom State
Rivers State.

Bookmark this.
ewedu brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Foreseer: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

The wailing has started even before the campaign
Lol.
which wailing

He is educating, you are calling it wailing shocked shocked

Happy slave

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
The three are traditional PDP geopolitical zones right from 1999 till date. A few states especially in the NC shifted to APC and are licking their wounds. LP and PDP will battle it out in these zones. They want a change in the personnel in Aso Rock. In the overall I expect a fair contest between LP and PDP in the SE and SS though APC I'll pick the crumbs, PDP and APC in NC though LP I'll have a strong showing.
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by ChangetheChange: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
PDP will floor APC in all south South and South East states, only Labour Party will give PDP a hard run in both South South and South East.
The fat drunk fool Wike with all his noise can not deliver south South for APC, the remaining South South Governors are in Atiku's camp ,they were part of those who sabotage Wike in the PDP presidential primary.
Okowa of Delta State, Obaseki of Edo state, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State, Diri of Bayelsa state and Liyel Imoke who controls Cross River State PDP are all in Atiku's camp.
Whatever false hope Wike is giving u Tinubu zombies of winning the south South, it will end int tears again for both Wike and Tinubu and their zombie supporters.
Garfield go back to ur mud house village in south west and learn politics, stop coming online to post thrash

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Foreseer: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Aiel123:

Shut up!!

You think you can come to public forum and and type nonsense stats because your conscience is for sale shocked shocked

Low life. No go find job do.
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Aiel123:

I never said you should tag me.
I was just giving my opinion.

It is not a good opinion....
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Op needs to work on his grammer and your punctuation is so poor undecided

You are underating Atiku, let see how it plays out .Apc can't win Niger I kept iterating this . In Ebonyi I'm not move with the waves of Umahi since I saw how Akpabio was disgraced at the last poll.

In Benue, do you think those people can vote Tinubu especially with their christian domination. In kogi , 2023 is going to be a fight between the Igalas and the ebiras and okuns seems divided.

Okuns are with tinubu.ebiras are with him...
If akpabio could deliver 25% against a united pdp,umahi as a sitting governor will deliver more.ebonyi hates pdp now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
slivertongue:
The three are traditional PDP geopolitical zones right from 1999 till date. A few states especially in the NC shifted to APC and are licking their wounds. LP and PDP will battle it out in these zones. They want a change in the personnel in Aso Rock. In the overall I expect a fair contest between LP and PDP in the SE and SS though APC I'll pick the crumbs, PDP and APC in NC though LP I'll have a strong showing.

5 nc states shifted to apc not few.they are not shifting back.they are torn between apc and labour.they dont another fulani
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Troublemaker111: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ebonyi hate pdp This was how you guys hyped Akpabio, we know how it ended grin
To my best knowledge, Igbos just hate anything Apc

GYB can't be trusted to deliver ebira votes , some ebira folks are not pleased with giving Tinubu the ticket, they always mock the old man, many of them are my friends wink
garfield1:

Okuns are with tinubu.ebiras are with him...
If akpabio could deliver 25% against a united pdp,umahi as a sitting governor will deliver more.ebonyi hates pdp now
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Ebonyi hate pdp This was how you guys hyped Akpabio, we know how it ended grin
To my best knowledge, Igbos just hate anything Apc

Oga,akpabio priority was to deliver for buhari and he did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Aiel123: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:

Shut up!!

You think you can come to public forum and and type nonsense stats because your conscience is for sale shocked shocked

Low life. No go find job do.
How do all I typed correlated with what you wrote?
Using uncouth words in civil discourse is a sign of rascality..
I won't dignify you with another response should you insist on engaging like a tout.
Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by Troublemaker111: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Losing the Senate and also unable to send Udom packing is not a priority This should physiology reverse right Orisirisi eniyan lowa sha
garfield1:

Oga,akpabio priority was to deliver for buhari and he did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc by garfield1: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Losing the Senate and also unable to send Udom packing is not a priority This should physiology reverse right Orisirisi eniyan lowa sha

Oga,he lost the senate and got a big ministry.which is better? We are talking about presidency not guber boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Use Ekwueme Square Built By Peter Obi For His Campaign In Awka(photos) / Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! / Abia 2011: Kalu Backs Brother For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.