Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann (29777 Views)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Reasoning(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
What s waist!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by UcheforGod(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:
shocked

100 Million for a reality show winner? when all they have to do gist,gossip, eat and get laid wow....What a time to be alive...

This news is heavy and almost traumatizing for someone like me who has consistently and painstakingly made efforts to have a massive breakthrough. I have done my bits ,all I pray is for grace to find me ,so that my would-be benefactor will locate me; who knows it could be on here.

I am losing my steam and the last of my strength. God please do not forget me, my pleas and endless prayers.
Hold on! Trust God! God will never let you down
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by crusufixo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oh really, so its the final week of the show.... wow !!, I am not sure this year's show would rake in profits like the previous years.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by tafat: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wow, congrats to them, reaching the final is no small feat, good thing for the fans though is that you can get discounts on all Oraimo products when you use the #BBNaija coupon code.

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Niswayne19: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Congratulations to them all.
Don’t forget that oraimo is sponsoring this year BBNAIJA and when you use the coupon code “BBNaija” you get a discount on all oraimo products

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Wwwq: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oh
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Tonytonex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117010164:
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
I want that first babe with yellow top to win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Veeryeasy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
The next set of okpo
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Sir, I swear to God I dont have a dime on me, foodstuffs and the likes and no one seems to notice or care undecided

I'm ready for the stuff. I can drop my number, things are hard and grim. 070.61.36.50.18.

Borntosmoke:
Why did they evict Hermes and those senseless bitch like chi chi, phna and Daniella is still in the house. If I be Hermes I go use my Kala burst that big brother mouth with In thick useless voice.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:

Sir, I swear to God I dont have a dime on me, foodstuffs and the likes and no one seems to notice or care undecided

I'm ready for the stuff. I can drop my number, things are hard and grim. 070.61.36.50.18.

Are you in Ibadan. I have factory job I can introduce you too. They pay 40k per month. I don't know if you are interested??.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by RingRoadMafia: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:

I reported this criminal since yesterday but up till now nothing is being done about his tactic of emotionally blackmailing nairalanders into sending him money. Cc Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann by RingRoadMafia: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Are you in Ibadan. I have factory job I can introduce you too. They pay 40k per month. I don't know if you are interested??.

He won't reply you. What he wants is cash cc Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer / BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.