Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves (2635 Views)

'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Rivers APC Finally Unites As Factional Chairman Pledges Loyalty To Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by conductor250: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Jflex07(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Jflex07(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin grin Two thieves in the mud

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
All politicians are thieves

Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Humulity: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Savage �

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by mycar: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Know this and know peace
Sounds like when an unfortunate lady says that all men are scum.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
mycar:

Slaves will reject that catchy phrase.

All politicians are thieves,all slaves are slaves.

Na only cry and type you fit do ooo..highest

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by onez: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Has reno insulted Obi today?. No one can curse who God has blessed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by mycar: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slaves will reject that catchy phrase.

All politicians are thieves,all slaves are slaves.

Na only cry and type you fit do ooo..highest
You can only be a slave 8f you chose to be one, you can take back your country now if you wish to do it too. All you need to do is to become obidient and you will get a useful leader

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Ivimmanuel: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
mycar:

I'll help him repeat it better again "all Nigerian politicians are thieves know this and know peace"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
mycar:

You can only be a slave 8f you chose to be one, you can take back your country now if you wish to do it too. All you need to do is to become obidient and you will get a useful leader

Stop explaining to me

I have told you what I hate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
I be Tinubu fan but this one enter
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by mycar: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Stop explaining to me

I have told you what I hate.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Salewa97: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
It is only a matter of time before Obidike Pandora's supporters start exhibiting their bitterness, these guys are always bitter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by ezegold4we: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMzW-nfxn9k

The neck pressing of urchin's and agbadorians continues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by DevilSignature: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

That fugitive be yarning trash from his hide out broad. If he is man enough let him step his foot in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by DevilSignature: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anyways, am back to nairaland.
Admin wey ban me wey I no commit any offence I leave I for God

Make God judge you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Hyperchi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Abge no da post person was give himself exile since 2015 till now him never come him father land.
Watch out if Atiku win this did go come back, likewise if obi win. But him no fit try am now. And him still da insult Obident
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cool!
Obi of qll people kiss
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cool!
Obi of all people kiss
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by walefresh3(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2022
conductor250:
Peter pathological furking lieing nyamiri is a political fraudster....

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by walefresh3(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2022
conductor250:

Tell your principal to go and look for is original certificate...

So dis Cambridge , Harvard , London business school no give certificate...why him no summit Dem ?

Abeg we can't vote that furking pathological lieing aspirant

Certificates are not as important as wisdom.

Really?

Is Giringori’s media aide telling us this or was he quoted out of context?

When did they realise this? When did they recover from their age long insan+ity? Who treated them? With what?

How did they forget that a man can not become a General in the Army without being educated?

How did they forget that Chicago State University wouldn’t have ever admitted Tinubu if he didn’t meet their admission requirements?

How did they overlook the fact that an illiterate was never going to work for GTE, Arthur Andersen and Mobil Oil Producing as an Accountant, Auditor and Treasurer at different times?

Oh, now, wisdom matters?!

Really?

Now they want us to accept that their GCE Emeritus can deliver without any formal university education?

This wisdom you now appreciate and suddenly place above paper qualifications, does he even have it?
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by walefresh3(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Market your candidate” You only post Peter” yen yen…Initially we were jejely promoting Tinubu and minding our business.

But Peter’s do.gs were insulting anybody anyhow and they were proud, they call them selves vawlence supporters thjkjiibgfffhuubji.

We gave them room to change but the insults and lies became more on our candidate.

We knew the only way to tame a madd man is to also act madd. We dropped our crowns and went into the mud with them.

We became the attacker, they’re now crying and begging us to stop.

Every where in my comment section are obidents begging Jewel to sell Tinubu and leave Peter…

You say what? Free Peter, we will apply breaks after my candidate is declared winner.

Some are even begging me to attack Atiku and leave Peter. Well Atiku supporters are courteous, we will do issue based argument with them.

But you see you obituaries, it’s fire for fire till Election Day.

Wawu, so you people can be this humble? I thought you guys had the monopoly for uncouthness.

Same people that said Tinubu’s certificates were fake can’t take quarter of the heat.

They have been crying and begging us to stop since we discovered pita’s forged certificate.

You see this election eeh, na war.

Like I said b!le for b!le

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

Propaganda for propaganda

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by BATified2023: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Know this and know peace
but peter obi is an angel now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by walefresh3(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Jflex07:
grin grin grin Two thieves in the mud

Your obi is a scammer

You want to vote your obi because be cause is an ibo man ? We Don get una tactics...read dis below
Am not here to insults any tribe neither will i praise any tribe, my write-up is just for Clarity purpose.
i noticed that the noise of Biafra Nation have reduced on every social media even the force sit at home order in the East also reduced. not because they are tired but the trend of "peter obi for president" online make them stop their fight for Biafra Nation. let assume peter obi didn't win next year election they will come back and start shouting Biafra Nation again. my point here is that, they don't really want the division of the country but they only want their people should be in power.
"The problem in Nigeria politics is that ethnic bigots accuse other people of ethnic bigots." They are not interested in a better country, they just want "their people" to replace those in power.
"they just wish they were the ones in the same position - perpetuating the same evil or even a worse one for personal gains"
I have just exposed the hypocrisy of those Nigerians crying Biafra Nation.
Their pains is simply that they don't have access to reckless embezzlement and stealing. Hence the uprising.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by techWriter3: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2022
seems like when an unfortunate lady thinks that all men are scum
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by Salewa97: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2022
We want the original certificate of Peter Obi in UNN colors, not a copy that can be typed at any business center on the Onitsha head bridge.
Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by GoodLife4live: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2022
conductor250:

Peter obi is not a leader....

If people closer to you do not succeed then you have failed as a leader.

Yes we love that kind of imposition. Tinubu is our godfather in the West because he made leaders who inturn built leaders and the same imposition gave VP, speaker house of rep, first grade ministers, and etc.

If imposition by Tinubu could make Lagos be the foremost state in terms of human capital, GDP, IGR, Startups, Industries, Mega Investments, and etc, then we rather have that imposition THAN become stagnant like the unproductive erosion muddy region where there is no imposition.

Again, Tinubu is a godfather in the West. If you don't like it, go and jump inside the lagoon or Awkusu muddy river.

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by GoodLife4live: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is your typical Igbo Criminal - trust them at your own peril
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

Re: Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Humulity:
Savage �

There’s no savagery there considering less than 5 months ago Obi was frolicking with PDP members, in fact he was a member or is he now a saint?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election 23: What I Saw In My Catholic Church Bulletin Today / Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales / Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.