Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. (2663 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Court Bars Daily Nigerian From Publishing Ganduje ‘bribery’ Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Saudi Pro League director of football Michael Emenalo. cool

This is Saudi, that doesnt practice foolish tribalism and worthless bigotry.

Now this information is out there ...see how they will start attacking him like their worthless MURIC organization.

The World is Bigger than the useless APC brigade of propagandist...spits cool

https://twitter.com/i/status/1700208880901566558

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ronu cool

1 Like

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by BItt: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
But your moniker is sultan of piglets
Still you are not a tribalist o

3 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
But you are not a "PIG" are you?

Because i only smash the heads of PIGs...

especially RONU PIGs.

This is just for the IGBO haters...and those that dont appreciate the beauty of life devoid of foolish envy and tribalism.

cool

BItt:
But your moniker is sultan of piglets
Still you are not a tribalist o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by BItt: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

especially RONU PIGs.

This is just for the IGBO haters...and those that dont appreciate the beauty of life devoid of foolish envy and tribalism.

cool

You are getting it all wrong actually. In 2016, it was Nnamdi Kanu that called his fellow Igbo pigs.
I was surprised to see many still hailing him the day he said that. How can a man grow so much balls to call your own people pigs?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Crying and wailing like a pig as usual. How many non Igbos are running anything in igboland?

1 Like

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by anungangampu: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Doesn't matter
Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Couldntfigurean: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
He won’t have achieved this great feat if it was in Nigeria,Ronu and boko people will say he isn’t good enough because he is isn’t from their region

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
anungangampu:
Doesn't matter
It matters

Nlfpmod needs to see that the Igbos are great people

1 Like

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Couldntfigurean: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Crying and wailing like a pig as usual. How many non Igbos are running anything in igboland?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu can NEVER call IGBOs pigs. So "DIE: that OINK from your gbegiri mouth grin

When he said pigs, everybody knows , the people that "defecate" close to where they sell Amala.

So keep ranting...as he also called these people Animals in a ZOO. grin..and he has been proven very very right cool

BItt:

You are getting it all wrong actually. In 2016, it was Nnamdi Kanu that called his fellow Igbo pigs.
I was surprised to see many still hailing him the day he said that. How can a man grow so much balls to call your own people pigs?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just Imagine "Pigs" calling others names? Wonders will NEVER end.

In IGBOland its certain that a "TINUBU"-------- DAPO ABIODUN..............Gbajagbiamila...............kashamu...will NEVER hold Political Post,.

Even Your "HOLY" Saudi Knows the Worth of an IGBO man.

That shows you that they know FRAUDs like Tinubu and Co, from Afar. cool

Naijaboy18:

4 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
LOUD am!!...LOUD IT!! grin

Couldntfigurean:
He won’t have achieved this great feat if he were in Nigeria,Ronu and boko people will say he isn’t good enough because he is isn’t from their region

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wickedest!!...E Choke! grin

Couldntfigurean:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
npflmod..Nigerians are doing great things everywhere!!

Abeg.....front page ooo!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Meagainstthem: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
What is he doing in tellolist countly according to our jewrat?
Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
He won’t have achieved this great feat if he were in Nigeria,Ronu and boko people will say he isn’t good enough because he is isn’t from their region
that ronu really pained u igbos

3 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Just Imagine "Pigs" calling others names? Wonders will NEVER end.

In IGBOland its certain that a "TINUBU"-------- DAPO ABIODUN..............Gbajagbiamila...............kashamu...will NEVER hold Political Post,.

Even Your "HOLY" Saudi Knows the Worth of an IGBO man.

That shows you that they know FRAUDs like Tinubu and Co, from Afar. cool

That’s fine but we don’t want you running anything in yorubaland so get over it and stop crying “tribalism” as if you are any different
Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Couldntfigurean: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Hahahahaha

You guys rate your selves too high

4 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just Imagine...

You dont want them running anything in Yoruba land??...You are mental. angry

When they BOLDLY tell you they want their Nation, so that they can FREE yoruba land, same you and your cartel, will be shouting 1 NIGERIA.

As long as NIGERIA is 1 ...IGBOs will aspire to any level anywhere!!

BIAFRA comes and if an IGBO misbehaves KILL HIM ...we dont care......but for now 1 NIGERIA is BAE!!

Worthless dolts...Yoruba land Nonsense rants cool

Naijaboy18:

That’s fine but we don’t want you running anything in yorubaland so get over it and stop crying “tribalism” as if you are any different

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Just Imagine...

You dont want them running anything in Yoruba land??...You are mental. angry

When they BOLDLY tell you they want their Nation, so that they can FREE yoruba land, same you and your cartel, will be shouting 1 NIGERIA.

As long as NIGERIA is 1 ...IGBOs will aspire to any level anywhere!!

BIAFRA comes and if an IGBO misbehaves KILL HIM ...we dont care......but for now 1 NIGERIA is BAE!!

Worthless dolts...Yoruba land Nonsense rants cool

If they wanted their nation then why are they running away from their so called nation? Have they had any representatives demand referendum? You’re a liar. We make the rules in our land not you. Period

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
RONU is a Caricature of Yoruba foolishness.

You RONU and supported BUHARI...and he gave you worthless palliatives

You RONU and Tinubu is ruling and same palliatives are feeding you.

RONU is a "ringing tone" of worthless Tinubu zombies...That is why its funny, that those that appreciate "RONU" are foolish people!

Sharpsharp00123:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Sultanofpiglets: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
When Sunday Igboho was running around...which representative supported him..but the masses supported him.

Now i ask...please chase IGBOs away...with propaganda..so that they will reciprocate..

Unity begging....mugu cool

Naijaboy18:

If they wanted their nation then why are they running away from their so called nation? Have they had any representatives demand referendum? You’re a liar. We make the rules in our land not you. Period

3 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Proudlyomonna: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Loll you no just get life at all grin aside the tribal hate and gbasgbos wey you dey do for nairaland, what else can you do with your life,is tribal hate and gbasgbos the reason your creator sent you to earth grin
Is this your destiny?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
When Sunday Igboho was running around...which representative supported him..but the masses supported him.

Now i ask...please chase IGBOs away...with propaganda..so that they will reciprocate..

Unity begging....mugu cool

You’re so stupid. Talk about your own not igboho. We’re not the same. Igboho is none of your business as he’s not fighting the same thing. You claim to want your own nation. Igboho was mostly fighting against Fulani invasion. He’s a supporter of Yoruba nation movement but was never declared our leader. If you want your own nation then you should actually stay in your land and look to get it. Not stay in far away land and demand your host give you your nation. You’re so primitive minded that’s why you don’t understand how to demand referendum

3 Likes

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Loll you no just get life at all grin aside the tribal hate and gbasgbos wey you dey do for nairaland, what else can you do with your life,is tribal hate and gbasgbos the reason your creator sent you to earth grin
Is this your destiny?? grin
A question you should ask yourself and the sultanpig on here

1 Like

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by kettykin: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fear igbos
Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by sirchim(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

especially RONU PIGs.

cool

Until we stop and this tribalistic nonsense, NIGERIA will never make a headway. I see myself, as I complete NIGERIAN, whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, and should work in any state comfortably, whether a Christian or a Muslim dorminated state.

1 Like

Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by sirchim(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Until we stop and this tribalistic nonsense, NIGERIA will never make a headway. I see myself, as I complete NIGERIAN, whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, and should work in any state comfortably, whether a Christian or a Muslim dorminated state.
Re: Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Naijaboy18:

A question you should ask yourself and the sultanpig on here

The last thing You will catch me do is tribal hate.
When I see a shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellow like you,I call them out DIRECTLY.

I am fully aware that there are eyan and eran in every tribe,why should I tag a whole tribe bcus of one eran like you I met on nairaland, e no make sense na grin

Tribalist don't have sense fa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / Enugu Launches Free Internet Service / Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.