Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) (3278 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Kokoy2022: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Their eyes go clear by next year. Warm up for Oduduwa republic
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by bro4u: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Plateau that is even more Obidient than Anambra

1 Like

Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by jerrykc22(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by suxkill: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

You and I know that Igbos will not dare boo the governor of their host state.

All the Igbos supporting Obi in Plateau, are doing so silently.

The most they will do is to participate in rallies.

But you see booing of a sitting governor, that can only be done by indigenes and those people you saw booing Lalong are Plateau indigenes.

It’s time you people face the issue because all the rubbish you have been trying to pin on Obi is not working; not the Igbo tag nor the IPOB tag.

I know that’s where your pain is coming from.

You shouldn’t be concerned that Tinubu’s DG is being booed at his backyard.

No mind the urchin. When will igbos leave their shops and come out to boo Lalong. If hunger fire am, na Igbo's. If him papa dick no stand, na igbos.

So ignore the urchin
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by abdul4new(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2022
MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com
Reference code MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com
Reference code Ab93583571Ab
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by KEVIND: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?
This Ibos are they spirit. 1 million march everywhere. The pain is too much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by ezegold4we: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2022
You guy's should stop giving attention to that confused illiterate called Pandoraobi, he is a baby in adult body,

Where's The lizzard or chicken griller??

Another useful idiooooot is that fattt fuuul from benue Called ome-nkaa, two days ago his people were all murdered by herdsmen, but he will never speak against his slave master's,what a pathetic soul.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by PandoraObi: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
KEVIND:

This Ibos are they spirit. 1 million march everywhere. The pain is too much grin grin grin grin grin
One million? Hehehehehehehehehe compare 70,000 people in Prague with your Igbo 10 billion people

Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by paramakina202: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?

Yeah Igbos are everywhere even in your family grin
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by slivertongue: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Everywhere you go, ObiDatti is in the air.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by TinubuThief: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustrated and hopeless lifur e
You go Cry tire frustrated zombie. Obi is going to be your president next year and if you are not ok with it, go and kill yourself he-goat grin
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Bobloco: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
your mother is not here

You are so pained
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by PandoraObi: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2022
TinubuThief:

You go Cry tire frustrated zombie. Obi is going to be your president next year and if you are not ok with it, go and kill yourself he-goat grin
You are the one wailing and grieving now, running after me for attention as if I am not responding for your frustrated and depressed life, instead of you to work hard and make your life better, you are looking for who to blame.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by TinubuThief: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are the one wailing and grieving now, running after me for attention as if I am not responding for your frustrated and depressed life, instead of you to work hard and make your life better, you are looking for who to blame.
Sai naci durin mama nka. Tilumbu is not going to be Nigeria president so go and die
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by esivue007(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin cheesy
Y'all should watch out
We're replicating this during the campaign session.

Na to they shout obidient in any campaign gathering like this.. grin
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by PandoraObi: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
TinubuThief:

Sai naci durin mama nka. Tilumbu is not going to be Nigeria president so go and die
If you are tired of your life approach fast running trailers.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by TinubuThief: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
If you are tired of your life approach fast running trailers.
Ntoor
Ur useless tilumbu can never be president president grin angry angry
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by TinubuThief: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Kaci durin mama nka akuya
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by tctrills: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bakinwuta:
People still don't understand some actions and it's placement when in comes to state politics.

Plateau is one state with religious intolerance high in it's daily life. While some people support an individual the other near half the population will be against regardless.

Plateau is like a case of "word & Opposite" such that if one side like's something the other half will always be against it . That's how they are now and that's how people will be led to vote based on it.

In Plateau Christians always vote there own and Muslims there own. Nothing new in that state will change due to the string religious and tribal intolerance. Expecting anything different is just being naive.
Simon Lalong is a Christian and he had the votes of most Christians in the last election. Have you been to Plateau at all?
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by EndsarsReloaded: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
The peaceful revolution Nigerians have always prayed for is now upon us.

From North to South, East to West, Nigerians are vociferously saying no to old criminals like Tinubu and Atiku.

I pity tinubu mostly because middle belt Christian are seriously angry with him and if they can be this unhappy with Lalong, then imagine what will be Tinubu's fate.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by tctrills: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
One million? Hehehehehehehehehe compare 70,000 people in Prague with your Igbo 10 billion people
Oga do your own 1 million march na. No dey put eyes for another person waka. Meanwhile, on Saturday, Igbos would come out for another 1 million match in front of Tinubus house.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by EndsarsReloaded: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kokoy2022:
Their eyes go clear by next year. Warm up for Oduduwa republic

Nothing like Oduduwa republic. Obi will win and Nigerians will unite under his leadership. Any side that tries rubbish will be mete with full force.

The worst Tinubu can do after losing the election is to go on exile and remain there till death tongue tongue
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Ddokie: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

See how you are talking as if the population of Christians and Muslims is anywhere close.

Why did you not state that Christians constitute the majority by almost a thousand miles?

You are talking as if they are of equal population.

Now, only Muslims, who make up about 10% of Plateau population, are supporting Atiku and maybe small percentage of them are supporting Tinubu, I don’t know.

The remaining 90% of Plateau indigenes, who are Christians, are supporting Obi. Those folks are even ready to pay to vote Obi.

I thought the platteau thing was a joke until i met some plateau guys. They said there is only one presidential candidate known in the state - PO. But they also said that they are voting APC for governorship and that is the general consensus in the state.

Thats fair enough. Once PO is able to get the state, we are good.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Penguin2: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ddokie:

I thought the platteau thing was a joke until i met some plateau guys. They said there is only one presidential candidate known in the state - PO. But they also said that they are voting APC for governorship and that is the general consensus in the state.

Thats fair enough. Once PO is able to get the state, we are good.

Wow!

I’m surprised they wanna vote APC for governorship.

I was even thinking Muftwang of PDP will win the governorship.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Ddokie: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Wow!

I’m surprised they wanna vote APC for governorship.

I was even thinking Muftwang of PDP will win the governorship.

dem say na apc o.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by PandoraObi: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
TinubuThief:

Kaci durin mama nka akuya
Your mother understand, she will be happy, go and tell her
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Penguin2: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ddokie:

dem say na apc o.

I’m going to research on the APC guber candidate and why they prefer him.

Mynd44

Why is this not on front page?
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Bakinwuta(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Penguin2:

See how you are talking as if the population of Christians and Muslims is anywhere close.

Why did you not state that Christians constitute the majority by almost a thousand miles?

You are talking as if they are of equal population.

Now, only Muslims, who make up about 10% of Plateau population, are supporting Atiku and maybe small percentage of them are supporting Tinubu, I don’t know.

The remaining 90% of Plateau indigenes, who are Christians, are supporting Obi. Those folks are even ready to pay to vote Obi.

You are already confirming my points with your response. Ethno-Religious reasons are the main drivers of votes in Plateau.
Re: Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) by Bakinwuta(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
tctrills:
Simon Lalong is a Christian and he had the votes of most Christians in the last election. Have you been to Plateau at all?

Yes but his vote was more a vote driven as rotational arrangement within the state.

Jang represented the Beroms/Biroms. A tribe that are a single majority group in Plateau but a minority if all other minority groups come together .

Now Jang wanted his dynasty to continue through a cousin and the other ethnic groups felt the Berom agenda was getting out of hand with so many bias by the ruling Berom and they wanted them out hence the joint effort to give Lalong or any other apart from a Berom. If not Plateau is hard core PDP state

I remember the Pauline Tallen campaign and how she was tagged a Muslim candidate. She was voted against by her fellow Christian despite doing well amongst Muslims votes and in her immediate constituency.

So again all you need to drive a wedge in Plateau is religion vs tribe not party.

A take home is once the Christians go one way the Muslims will go the other. It's always there way of showing distain for the other.

That's my point no matter how they pretend they just dislike each other that much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Next For Obi After The Failed Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos? / Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love / Yar'adua Might Try To Implement Sharia Across Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.