Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. (1967 Views)

How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? / VIDEO: Who Remembers Late MKO Abiola's SDP Campaing Song? / Drama As Buhari Appoints Saraki's Close Friend Amaechi As Campaing DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Obi is inconsequential. Powerbrokers know that Obi is simply the IPOB candidate. No different to Shekau of Boko Haram, if still alive, putting down his gun to contest an election.

Those who are very influential in electioneering are not interested in working for a backdoor IPOB takeover of Nigeria.

They say Kanu is sick and cannot eat yet do we see threads about that here?

Whereas, at the heights of his power when UGM were killing and maiming, it used to be 50 threads about "invincible Ohamadike" Kanu per day.

Shows you Igbos only love hate preaching enduringly and not the hate preacher who they will always replace with another as they have now replaced Kanu with Obi.

Ultimately, smart people are not fooled by the "we love Nigeria and want best for her" Taqiyaah of IPOBians that is behind the political 'seccession' they wish to gain through Obi.

Obi is the IPOB candidate and what his supporters are fighting for, that has made them turn their back on Kanu, is still the same desire to take over Nigeria for their nefarious agenda of vindictiveness we saw in the thread below when GEJ won the 2011 election.

Obi and IPOB are going nowhere. Atiku too will "lu le" spectacularly by the time Southerners in the PDP , who have vowed never to be "slaves" of the North, are done with him.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Don't commit suicide defending a walking corpse who will never ever be president of Nigeria.
Buhari had you yoruba Muslims in mind when he labelled Nigerian youths lazy.

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by techWriter3: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm so happy that politicians want Fashola retain this formidable position
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Brimstone77: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022

Lolz fashola is very smart that he failed woefully in his ministerial department..

Tinubu the buhari pro max..!!

Same way buhari spent 6 months in office without ministers because he was searching for capable hands only to go and nominate dead individuals..
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Kingzeez10: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Lol, where will Asiwaju win aside Borno that is not assured and his domain SW that would make this election a formality ?
Save your tears till next years because you would cry blood
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Kingzeez10: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But my brother there ought be some sort of rhyme or rhythm to things, don't you think? A man sold us a sick old man as messiah and he turned out to be a total disaster. Now same man, now he himself a sick old man, wants to succeed the failed sick old man he sold us, using the sane exact platform!!
Sold to us as if you voted Buhari.
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Kingzeez10: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2022
surgical:
if he is not benefiting like mc oluomo, fashola and his relatives and others like him,if his only reason is because he is a Yoruba man ,allow him his foolishness, fortunately the foolish one's are not as formidable as in 2015
They are loyal to Tinubu that is not loyal to their tribe but to himself, he gave away mulikat adeola speakership position to tambua when it was expedient to him not thinking that she was his tribe woman
Such a character is the one he is following dogmatically base on ethnicity
You wouldn't be saying this if it was Peter Obi. You're just pained. Your Obi is coming distant 3rd
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Don't commit suicide defending a walking corpse who will never ever be president of Nigeria.
Buhari had you yoruba Muslims in mind when he labelled Nigerian youths lazy.

How far my bro? Wishing you a nice and productive week ahead. cool cool
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by ifeoluwapo25977: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Ekoile the jobless osun miscreantEkoile the jobless osun miscreant...
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Brimstone77:

Lolz fashola is very smart that he failed woefully in his ministerial department..

Tinubu the buhari pro max..!!

Same way buhari spent 6 months in office without ministers because he was searching for capable hands only to go and nominate dead individuals..

Only you political ignoramuses will believe Fashola "failed woefully" because you can never do objective politics to note what matters such as the unique will of Buhari and his 'handlers' that means even the brightest ideas will be rejected if they do not fit the parochial agenda no Nigerian today doubts that Mr.President has.

Also, it is only a hater like you who will think Tinubu does not have a 'heavywieght' cabinet of Ministers in place, even if you wake him from sleep this morning, because Buhari took time to to identify and deploy his Ministers.

Una lie no sabi travel because everyone, even a child entering the world today, will tell you Tinubu's greatest strenght is identifying and using the best available to maximum effect. Give the hate a break bro.
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

How far my bro? Wishing you a nice and productive week ahead. cool cool
I'm cool bro. The advice in my post is for you too, all of you!

May your week be fruitful and OBIdient.
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2022
TrackerXL:
But what have you foolish igbos gone mad. A proven performer like Bola Ahmed Tinubu is who you fools are demonizing just cos of the failure Pandora Criminal.

Is it a curse that you foolish Igbos can not market Peter Obi to the electorate without running down Tinubu or Atiku.

This was how you fools ran down Awolowo for Azikwe, MKO claiming he was against Muslim. What is wrong with you foolish Igbos for God sake ?!

See, you have to turn to tribalism. That's the only way you won't sound totally stupid trying to sell Tinubu.
You don't know my tribe, go through my posts. I never mentioned Tribe. Infact assume I am from Mars just observing. Heck, even Tinubu sounded stupid trying to sell himself - we should vote for him because it is his turn!
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Sold to us as if you voted Buhari.

I obviously mean "sold to Nigerians" . Assume I am a disinterested observer from the moon.
Doesn't your conscience prick you just a little bit surporting a sick old man to take on the arduous task of running Nigeria??
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by SU50: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Director, Election Planning and Monitoring of the Tinubu-Shettima 2023.

Apc has the brains, it's a non contestable fact.
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by TrackerXL: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Why you no take amadioha swear say you no be ig o before we can start debate of you being aboki or almajiri

PoliteActivist:

See, you have to turn to tribalism. That's the only way you won't sound totally stupid trying to sell Tinubu.
You don't know my tribe, go through my posts. I never mentioned Tribe. Infact assume I am from Mars just observing. Heck, even Tinubu sounded stupid trying to sell himself - we should vote for him because it is his turn!
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PapaHadum: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But my brother I don't understand people like you o. See the mess we are in from a sick old man. You really think we should have the same party come back with another sickly old man?? Me I no understand the logic my brother.

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Brimstone77: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Only you political ignoramuses will believe Fashola "failed woefully" because you can never do objective politics to note what matters such as the unique will of Buhari and his 'handlers' that means even the brightest ideas will be rejected if they do not fit the parochial agenda no Nigerian today doubts that Mr.President has.

Also, it is only a hater like you who will think Tinubu does not have a 'heavywieght' cabinet of Ministers in place, even if you wake him from sleep this morning, because Buhari took time to to identify and deploy his Ministers.

Una lie no sabi travel because everyone, even a child entering the world today, will tell you Tinubu's greatest strenght is identifying and using the best available to maximum effect. Give the hate a break bro.

Same way he identified buhari and sold him to us..

I have always known urchins to be stupid and zombies..

Every one that speak against buharis disastereous administration are tagged haters and wailers..

Tinubu sold buhari to us,he made us believe that buhari is the best after rice and beans, but today buhari have failed woefully,how then are you going to convince me that the man that promise to build Nigeria from buharis legacies will do better than buhari??

He appoints capable hands then why did he denies ambode for running for second term in Lagos?? Didn't ambode perform more than fashola in his first term??
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
TrackerXL:
Why you no take amadioha swear say you no be ig o before we can start debate of you being aboki or almajiri

Why does it have to matter what I am?? Because that is the ONLY angle by which you can sell a sick old man who is receiving treatment abroad as we speak. Assume I'm a martian, doesn't it prick your conscience just a little bit that this is who you are surporting to be president of your country?? A sickly, very old man who ought be spending these his final days playing with his great grand kids. Instead you are supporting his running around disgracing himself and peeing on himself all over the place in the name of campaign!

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Validated: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
See him

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=PapaHadum post=117024383][/quote]

Said it all

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by TrackerXL: 5:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Why you no go court since you have all this fact to stop the sickly man.

PoliteActivist:

Why does it have to matter what I am?? Because that is the ONLY angle by which you can sell a sick old man who is receiving treatment abroad as we speak. Assume I'm a martian, doesn't it prick your conscience just a little bit that this is who you are surporting to be president of your country?? A sickly, very old man who ought be spending these his final days playing with his great grand kids. Instead you are supporting his running around disgracing himself and peeing on himself all over the place in the name of campaign!
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2022
TrackerXL:
Why you no go court since you have all this fact to stop the sickly man.

Well, there is nothing in the constitution that says a corrupt, sick, old man can't run for president. It is up to us, especially youths, to say no with our votes. Much like this prophet below

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by TrackerXL: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Quote me when election result is out in 2023 but remember any lunatics or fools that result to Biafra or death will be beheaded in broad daylight.

PoliteActivist:

Well, there is nothing in the constitution that says a corrupt, sick, old man can't run for president. It is up to us, especially youths, to say no with our votes. Much like this prophet below
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2022
TrackerXL:
Quote me when election result is out in 2023 but remember any lunatics or fools that result to Biafra or death will be beheaded in broad daylight.

Are you saying the candidate without "structure" can win??
I thought he was supposed to come distant 4th, behind Kwankwaso who has a bit of "structure"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Diaspora Have Started Coming Back To Nigeria To Vote For Peter Obi / As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. / Wike Begging Traders In Ikoku Market For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election(Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.