Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? (1037 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
If the rumours are true that GEJ might be APC's presidential aspirant, how do they campaign for him?
We all know what was said by everything against jonathan and his regime. If those things said are true then how are they going to sell him to Nigerians now?
I wonder
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by tinsel: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
If the rumours are true that GEJ might be APC's presidential aspirant, how do they campaign for him?
We all know what was said by everything against jonathan and his regime. If those things said are true then how are they going to sell him to Nigerians now?
I wonder
This one tire me.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Reality3080: 3:06pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
I wonder
people who want apc to field Jonathan don’t mean well for apc,they just want an east ride for pdp
I know apc will never make that mistake cos people will gladly vote for pdp irrespective of who they present

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by DitariDisciple2: 3:12pm On May 28, 2022
Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else......

2 Likes

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by DitariDisciple2: 3:12pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Hezzyluv: 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
Reality3080:
people who want apc to field Jonathan don’t mean well for apc,they just want an east ride for pdp
I know apc will never make that mistake cos people will gladly vote for pdp irrespective of who they present

Jonathan might not join APC. But if he does and PDP filled Atiku. Jonathan would win even Atiku's village.

2 Likes

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Hezzyluv: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
I wonder

They would still campaign for him taking their words back.

That is to tell you, "they don't have iota of shame"

2 Likes

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by ChoCho54(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
I wonder
Very simple.

"Once you join APC, your sins are forgiven"

Then they raise his hands and the people will cheer.

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by OfoIgbo: 3:27pm On May 28, 2022
To campaign for GEJ, just say, GEJ is better than Tinubu!!!

That should do the trick

2 Likes

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Faber(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

The circle continues.

It happens in other countries. Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, his father was also a one time Prime minister of Canada.

If they can perform better than their fathers, I don't see anything bad with that.

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by jom28gy(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Jonathan might not join APC. But if he does and PDP filled Atiku. Jonathan would win even Atiku's village.
if Jonathan, join APC,his political career build for years,is messed up, and he will eventually failed.

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Foolishbuhari: 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
I wonder

People who openly denied their campaign promises? Y'all count too much on this APC thieves o
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by teadrake(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
The man we fought so hard to oust has turned a new leaf.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

They would still campaign for him taking their words back.

That is to tell you, "they don't have iota of shame"
anyone that doesn't know polithiefians are shameless needs to check into rehab

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

People who openly denied their campaign promises? Y'all count too much on this APC thieves o
Never counted on buhari to perform but this gej issue dey baffle me, i swear.

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2022
OfoIgbo:
To campaign for GEJ, just say, GEJ is better than Tinubu!!!

That should do the trick
hahahaha, na wao
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

you sure? I still feel atiku is the man to beat
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
Wonder how PDP and GEJ supporters would now support a party that they called 'fulani party''islamic party' etc etc....and would also support the supposed actions of a Buhari in making GEJ his candidate ....a man that they hated and abused from 2013 onwards.

The day Buhari and GEJ supporters and many other Nigerians realise that APC and PDP are just names, and Nigerian politicans belong to one party, things will change.

As for me, I don't want APC back or PDP back, they both wrecked Nigeria, by keeping us hooked up to oil money, and by not making our economy productive.

2 Likes

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by doggedfighter(f): 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
They have done worse so this is nothing for them. undecided
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by tinsel: 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What excuse will Buhari have for his failure if APC fields Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by obinnajohnson: 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
OP, have you forgotten her trademark (anybody that joins APC will automatically become a saint). APC is a demonic party.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by tinsel: 4:28pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
You are not alone. What will be his excuse now for not performing? How are they going to campaign for Jonathan? What will they be saying when they go out to campaign?

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2022
obinnajohnson:
OP, have you forgotten her trademark (anybody that joins APC will automatically become a saint). APC is a demonic party.
. angry angry
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2022
tinsel:

You are not alone. What will be his excuse now for not performing? How are they going to campaign for Jonathan? What will they be saying when they go out to campaign?
That's the most confusing part. Is it that they lied against jonathan before or what?
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Owologbo(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:
I wonder
I still believe it's all a rumour.
I'm yet to read anywhere about JEG consulting states and their delegates for vote around the country.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Foolishbuhari: 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
izombie:

E dey baffle all of us but you see me? I'm here for this. To me sha, they are counting on APC losing, so Atiku wins on the PDP platform. Power goes back north.

Peter Obi will win this election las las sha. I'm sure they didn’t put into consideration, a movement of the citizens for an igbo man. It will be glaring soon.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by christejames(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
The cabal will use the slogan 'CONTINUITY' because it both captures Jonathan and Buhari grin grin

But the youths are wiser now except for Tinubu urchins.
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

E dey baffle all of us but you see me? I'm here for this. To me sha, they are counting on APC losing, so Atiku wins on the PDP platform. Power goes back north.

Peter Obi will win this election las las sha. I'm sure they didn’t put into consideration, a movement of the citizens for an igbo man. It will be glaring soon.
Hmmm, you may be right but i don't think Nigerians will make the right decision. It's all about tribe
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by Reality3080: 11:19pm On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

how will apc market Jonathan

Nigerians aren’t that stupid

1 Like

Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by BigYash: 4:46am On May 29, 2022
Faber:

It happens in other countries. Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, his father was also a one time Prime minister of Canada.

If they can perform better than their fathers, I don't see anything bad with that.
And its that country like Nigeria? They have humans as leaders there,while in Nigeria Wild animals leads .. So don't start comparing Canada and Nigeria..
Re: How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? by izombie(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2022
BigYash:
And its that country like Nigeria? They have humans as leaders there,while in Nigeria Wild animals leads .. So don't start comparing Canada and Nigeria..
Exactly. I mean canada. No comparison abeg.

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. / Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello / See An Online Poll By an APC Handle For The Office Of The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.