Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Secret Of The Overcomers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of The Overcomers (284 Views)

The 144,000 - Overcomers / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - The Overcomers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Overcomers by AdventHero: 4:47am On Sep 26, 2022
The Secret of Overcomers

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him." - 1 John 3:6

The psalmist said in Psalms 119:11, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." This is the secret weapon in the hands of the true overcomers. When the word of God abides in your heart, you invite the power of God to dwell and give him permission to remove sinful desires of the flesh from your heart. As long as we are in our sinful nature, we cannot save ourselves, but if you abide in Christ and he abides in you, you are transformed into the divine nature.

God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PwQEQxotg https://fb.watch/fMSd1jODtP/
Re: The Secret Of The Overcomers by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
AdventHero:
The Secret of [b]Overcomers[/b]"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him." - 1 John 3:6

The psalmist said in Psalms 119:11, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." This is the secret weapon in the hands of the true overcomers. When the word of God abides in your heart, you invite the power of God to dwell and give him permission to remove sinful desires of the flesh from your heart. As long as we are in our sinful nature, we cannot save ourselves, but if you abide in Christ and he abides in you, you are transformed into the divine nature.
Jesus Christ declared over 2000 years ago that He has overcome the world on behalf of those who will follow Him - John 16 vs 33 - yet here you instead take honor that belongs to Him for yourself proclaiming yourself true overcomes, of what exactly? undecided

He never asked any of His followers to overcome anything. He simply commanded them all to live accept/submit and obey His every teaching and commandment and to accept His peace even when suffering and tribulations rear up since He has overcome all of that for their sake. So what exactly are you busy overcoming in His stead? undecided
Re: The Secret Of The Overcomers by AdventHero: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ declared over 2000 years ago that He has overcome the world on behalf of those who will follow Him - John 16 vs 33 - yet here you instead take honor that belongs to Him for yourself proclaiming yourself true overcomes, of what exactly? undecided

He never asked any of His followers to overcome anything. He simply commanded them all to live accept/submit and obey His every teaching and commandment and to accept His peace even when suffering and tribulations rear up since He has overcome all of that for their sake. So what exactly are you busy overcoming in His stead? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PwQEQxotg

Kindly watch the devotional. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Hell:home Of The Damned? / What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? / S.H.A.P.E (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.