Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? (478 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by RealGandalf: 4:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Huge debt profile, food crisis, insecurity, corruption, brain drain, poor enabling environment and many more...

If we fail this time, we may never get it right forever and again.

Who amongst these people do you think can rescue Nigeria?
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by marvkwiks(f): 4:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Alright
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Gentlechika(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2022
For me its peter obi for various reasons..
- we need to retire these old politicians. They've had their time, and they failed(all of them)
- peter obi becoming president, would bring a revolution in Nigerians politicking (I hope u get it)
- Among the three of them, he seems to be the one that in my opinion, can be trusted enough i
e corrupt antecedents.
WO, e plenty

10 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by MatrixReloaded: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Let the peoples choice emerge but as for me Peter Obi, he will rebuild the trust most nations have for Nigeria and also curb international debt, this along side our relationship with international trade union and our local stock reliance he may help to secure the long awaited ASUU negotiations and get back our children to school

7 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Jostoman: 5:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Wait till February
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Kingozymandias(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi.

The reasons are obvious. Go to the market, ask the price of foodstuffs. Check the increase in your kids school fees, or in your house rent for those who rent or look at the price of flight tickets now.. These old thieves have deceived us and looted this nation till the bone.. they have used the money meant to make this country better to finance their family luxury lifestyle . Enough is enough

6 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by ezegold4we: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2022
OBI is the one, he's anti-waste, anti-corruption, believes in due process ,finally he understands both global economy and n8gerian economy very very well.

6 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by PeterObi4LP: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter The Rock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Abdu81: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi verified

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by duro4chang(m): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. May God bless Shetima and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by PlayerMeji: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Children everywhere!
wink
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by trutharena: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the visionary man who will lead Nigeria to its promised land, just as Moses led the people of Israel to their promised land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by mightyhaze: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi

I want to rule my destiny..I need accountability

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Daddyyin: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2022
mightyhaze:
Peter Obi

I want to rule my destiny..I need accountability

Chai
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by SimplePlan34: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by archangel1(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi

Two simple reasons:
Transparency and accountability
Low cost of governance and prudence

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by frank14011991(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Bola Ahmad tinubu
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi, the president of the people,to the people and for the people.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by trutharena: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Getting ready for the next election means we need a leader who can deliver and a leader like Tinubu who knows how to make money
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by trutharena: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2022
We'd like you to judge Tinubu and the other contestants by their performance as administrators in their respective domains, then choose the best
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Do You Want As President And Why? by Fewwords(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2022
As for me and my family obi is the answer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Okwute! Obi!" Youths Hail Peter Obi As He Visits Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni / Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos / Mega Rally for Peter Obi in Lagos (Festac) ..Massive Obedients Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.