Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos (38664 Views)

Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / Five Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Eriggs: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Terrible news.
RIP to them all
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by detectivejones: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
The driver needs to be flogged with the burn. Btw speedy healing to those hospitalized and Rip to the dead.
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by d1tto(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Most lagos bus drivers take unnecessary risks. The other i boarded a bus to Oshodi from CMS, the bus didn't have a tank, driver was using a 15ltr jerrycan mounted just behind his seat as fuel tank. Had to quickly get down when i saw it. Its better to stranded at a park than but alive.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Kajaard: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why use the word FORTUNATELY concerning the driver that escaped?

When it was the idiot's recklessness that caused the accident angry

The stupid drug fueled driver should have been the only one to die.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by rollandben(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
That was tragic!
All commercial bus/car owners and drivers should always ensure their bus/car is roadworthy and safe for people to boarded, sometimes an incident like this could be avoidable if the drivers/owners are more caring about their vehicles.
This is getting too much...
May their soul rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by achikefifty(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spiritual electroengineering

I finger.......

Agbadorian Master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tulumbu Lagos.
The Iragbiji born emilokon thief should be blamed over this news.
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
diplomat058:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove Jarus Seun

Rule 8

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Justwise
Ishilove
Dominique
Murkina2

Rule 2.
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by manuelkel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Piptocoin:
it is not dying that is the issue since everyone will die. the issue is where you will spend eternity. that is the biggest issue of existence and yet most people never give it the attention it deserves. RIP to the dead.

Wheres eternity?
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is why I hate all these buses that don't have functioning doors. I'm pretty sure the door was jammed and they could not open it

2 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by JAWBONE(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
May their souls Rest In Peace.

Nothing I hate more than those old, rickety buses that are not road-worthy, if I have to take them out of necessity, I always sit close to the door
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sigh... So sad! cry

Families will be waiting for loved ones wondering why they are delaying.
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
DANFO DRIVERS ARE IGBOHEADS THEY ARE WRECKLESS,USELESS,CARELESS,INFACT MAD PEOPLE ARE FAR BETA THAN MOST DANFO DRIVERS IN LAGOS.
THEY SPEED LIKE WILD ANIMALS WITH RICKETY BUSES THAT POSE DANGER TO ROAD USERS like what happened.
THEY STILL FOLLOW ONE WAY,
THEY DONT USE BUS STOPS AND THEY,
THEY TAKE SHEPE ALCOHOL B4 DRIVING
MR OLUOMO SHOULD REFORM THIS DRIVERS.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tomek09:
Tulumbu Lagos.
The Iragbiji born emilokon thief should be blamed over this news.

Was this really necessary on such a sensitive and sad news??!

Where are your sense and humanity??!
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by superCleanworks(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025293:
Nawa o

Ah. so bad news shock you my guy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by xynerise: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Another one burning this morning
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
sad
RiP to the dead . Nigerians should always be vigilant when dealing with commercial drivers and conductors those people are selfish to the core.
And People who always form MAcho man when dealing with life threatening instances should change .
I’ve had too instances in the past , first I was sitting close to the engine side at the back the bus was over heating , I told the conductor he said I should calm down everyone kept quiet until I Told him I want to highlight that’s when he stopped.
When the conductor opened the bonnet every was filled with Smoke . The driver couldn’t continue the journey he’d to refund us .

Second experience I was with my friend in the bus , I noticed the engine was over heating I was complaining to the conductor that this over heating can resort to fire my friend told me to calm down that over heating Can’t make a bus catch fire. While other passengers kept quiet.
When the pressure was much the driver packed after seeing the conditions of the Bus he refunded us .

I don’t want to blame the passengers of this vehicle no one is perfect maybe they didn’t get any notification before the bus caught fire but Nigerians should always speak up and leave that MACHO and I don’t care attitude especially when you’re in a public transport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
superCleanworks:

Ah. so bad news shock you my guy

Is Tired Of Seeing Bad News
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
That vehicle must have been giving the owner signs but his greediness, carelessness and stubbornness has led to the death of many people. He should be prosecuted accordingly..

By the way, it appear the mandated road worthiness/inspection by the Lagos state government is only for private cars? Cause if truly it's for both private and commercial cars.. 95% of commercial cars in Lagos won't have any business on the road.

This country don tire pesin aswear!!

May their souls rest in peace

Exactly the comment I've been looking you
You have wisdom.
Imagine a bus caught fire on it's own, what they could think of is over speeding and recklessness of the driver
There are no laws guiding the commercial drivers on the state of their vehicles and giving them sanctions for driving unhealthy buses

3 Likes

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by TheEndless: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
manuelkel:

Wheres eternity?
In the center of the Universe. According to Thor: Love & Thunder grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by BigBashiru: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
That vehicle must have been giving the owner signs but his greediness, carelessness and stubbornness has led to the death of many people. He should be prosecuted accordingly..

By the way, it appear the mandated road worthiness/inspection by the Lagos state government is only for private cars? Cause if truly it's for both private and commercial cars.. 95% of commercial cars in Lagos won't have any business on the road.

You have written well...the driver should be prosecuted especially for driving an unhealthy vehicle....
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Aguogba(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Unfortunately, politicians' children no dey enter molue or korope. They are driven in tear rubber SUVs but the masses that keep dying want to vote for them based on stupid sentiments, Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by Omakraid(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Don't forget Heaven and Hell are both real, the decision is yours to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by DevilSignature: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
diplomat058:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove Jarus Seun

Rule 8

tongue
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by PureFace1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

If they start confiscating cars to enforce the law you would also be among the first set of people to complain that the government is too harsh
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to you
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by anytexy: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
So, what actually caused the fire?
Recklessness and over speeding. How?
No eye witness account.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
It's funny to think everybody alive would die. Hahahahaha including you. Hahaha if that doesn't send chills down your spine then

Welcome to the light.

I don't think that should send a chill down anyone's spine.
ITS CERTAIN!!!

What should send a chill down anyone's spine is living miserly
Re: 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
DevilSignature:
shocked

Just two days to campaign

Tunibu is sacrificing people

If u no no u no go no
STOP BEING DELUSIONAL. TALK WITH FACTS AND NOT WITH ASSUMPTIONS.
OVER 80% OF DANFO BUSES IN LAGOS ARE RICKETY AND SCRAPS YET THE DANFO DRIVERS RACE WITH THEM LIKE MAD COWS ON ANY FREEWAY, AS IF THEY ARE INVINCIBLE. IT IS COMMONSENSE WHEN MOTOR OLD YOU DRIVE IT WITH CAUTION TO AVERT DANGEROUS CONSEQUENCES. angryTinubu no need to kill anyone to win president,he had paid her dues,he fought military for return to democracy.Go read history,tinubu is not saint but he did some few things well for Nigeria.Am not Yoruba but I followed his works since ibb days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.