Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why � Would You Cheat/scamming Us With Affiliate Marketing Programs? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why � Would You Cheat/scamming Us With Affiliate Marketing Programs? (226 Views)

"Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People / Earn Income Online With Affiliate Marketing Programs In Nigeria (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why � Would You Cheat/scamming Us With Affiliate Marketing Programs? by Oladunni2021(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2022
So they have been ripping us with Affiliate Marketing!! Waoh

You get to answer/know that on your own after reading to the end.
Let forget about earning money online for solving problems, what are you missing/ what you could gain?

Let me give you reasons why you shouldn't frown when you are seeing original affiliate marketing programs & their huge fees.

Frowning or getting annoyed won't do you any good and you will just develop unnecessary hatred for what could be open ways for you. HOW?

I know there are misconceptions here and there, different sayings and mentality about Affiliate Marketing.
Here is what you are missing about Affiliate Marketing programs:

✓ Affiliate Marketing programs help you to build a mindset that will help you succeed in any business you lay your hands on and in life as well.

✓ Sales & marketing: people do have the wrong understanding of selling and they are doing it wrongly. Affiliate marketing programs will teach you many ways to sell your skills, certificates, products (digital or physical), e.t.c. It will teach you how you ought to sell your products & how you ought not to sell them.

✓ Business knowledge: You get to know more about businesses, either online or offline, what problems businesses are solving and how they get paid for creating solutions. How to get started, run & manage your own business, either online or offline.
Most of the people that are succeeding well online started with affiliate marketing programs.

✓ Sales closing; I can't say everything in detail, but you will get the main point. No matter how good your products are, if you don't know how to close sales & tackle objections, you will definitely be leaving money on the table.

You can imagine we are closing sales online with those we haven't met offline. Imagine we are closing sales in person with our clients. Inquire with any of your relatives who are accepting project deals from companies. Maybe they don't use tactics to close deals/sales e.t.c. which aren't taught in school.

✓ Communication Skill: It might sound like nothing to you, but it can only sound like nothing to you if you aren't connecting with influential people & strangers. There are communication strategies for business, entertainment & education... So you definitely learn how to communicate with influencers, strangers, and others in a business tone.

✓ Changing your circle; Your circle will reveal information about your growth, success, results, mindset, and so on.Getting an affiliate marketing program will teach you more about your circle and how you can leverage it.
Imagine yourself amidst people with great ambition and common goals.

Alright, I know this will wow you, but that's not all. We will continue from here next time.

You can see different earning results below.

Have interest in knowing more and gain financial freedom, connect me on WhatsApp: 090 5129 9409

Don't message my WhatsApp number, if you don't mean gaining financial freedom or if you have ponzi schemes mentality, where you have to believe you don't need to work before you earn.

Alright, Do have a blessed week. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Health Is A Priceless Wealth. Invest While You Can -get A Health Plan / Choosing A Crypto Exchange That Suits You. / I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.