Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Who The Cap Fit? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Cap Fit? (photo) (173 Views)

Sokoto Guber: Who Does The Cap Fit? / 2023 Presidency: Anyim, Whom The Cap Fits / Kogi Guber:. Who The Cap Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who The Cap Fit? (photo) by Stubborn82: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2022
What would have happened if Buhari didn't become the president of Nigeria, many would have been groaning by saying "Nigeria would have become better off by now". Glory be to God because He made us to see what Buhari has done that makes Nigeria to be better off at as now.
The political leaders from the west are rooting for their son to become the president while the north and east are considering the same mission, every region desperately wants the power to go to them without considering Nigeria as a whole.
The west and the North like to lay hold on power for just competitive reasons, as if it is a turn by turn things. For those in the west who thought that the west is going to be better if Tinubu wins, I keep asking myself, what happens to the western regions when Obasanjo was there, does the north get any better under Buhari abi the niger delta region despites their oil wealth got any better under Jonathan, In fact, the North witness more hardship and insecurity under this regime than any previous regime.

To judge a case without been biased, sentiments has to be put aside, the best candidate didn't make it through during party's primary, what we have now are merely domineering prescription from party delegates who sold the betterment of Nigeria for just little penny, if not for selfish interest there are more capable candidates that are better to what they presented to us to contest for the office of the president.

Meanwhile, the political campaign is about to start very soon, base on the credibility gap, i am of the opinion that, majority of the candidates that we have are not the best to save us, but on the contrary motion, there are advantages some of these candidates has over another and these advantages requires critical examines in other to make up your mind on who you should vote for, before you vote for that candidate remember that your vote can either save us or destroy us, below are tips of consideration to enable you to make better decisions on who you should vote for.

1. PUT SENTIMENTS ASIDE.

look at the situation of Nigeria now, and look at where you want to be in five years to this time, it is not that you are not hardworking that make you broke, it is not that you are not serious that make things hard for you, it is because of the bad leadership that runs the government of this country that make life miserable and tough, under this administration of Buhari, I had seen many great people i didn't expect asking me for money, same way I also asked for help from some, don't be deceive, Politicians are inter connected and they are one big selfish family, a bunch of non entity, a bunch of miscreants, bunch of thieves running the affairs of a blessed nation, they are deceptive, cunning and wicked, they don't have you or me in their primary concern. Who do you think among these candidates has capability to make better policies to improve the nigerian economy?

2. DON'T FOLLOW DEM SAY, DEM SAY TALK.

When campaign start fully, you would hear so many things like Tinubu talk say him go do so so thing, another people will tell you that, Atiku talk say he will do so so things, and the obedient would talk their own, all nah sakamanje, all nah lie from the pit of executive miscreants, if Buhari didn't become the president, Nigerian would have thought that a naira would equal to one dollar by now, Nigeria youths would have thought by now, monthly allowee go dey enter their pockets. These are the reason you shouldn't follow people's mouth. Think and when you think also rethink, don't allow the fire from same mistake to burn you twice.

3. YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE THE CHANGE

The lies that the politicians made to us to believe is that they will help us, but the truth is contrary to their words, they only continue to help themselves by making themselves to become very rich and make you poor so that they can continue to use you to their advantage, another lie they keep from you is that your vote doesn't count, that's a pure lie, your vote does matter and count, one reason they told you that lie is to control the rigging process to their advantage. But you can change it and prove to them that your vote does matter not only to you but to the future of your children. Your vote is your fundamental power and that's what it take to make the change for the betterment of your future and your children future.

To be continue...
Thanks for reading, #LetsGetitRightthisTime

(1) (Reply)

Why The Supreme Court Of Justice Will Dismissed Babayemi Case For Lacking Merit / The Moment Peter Obi And Yusuf Arrived Jos Rally (video) / Presidential Candidates Arrive To Sign 1st National Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.