Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) (945 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Director of Media and Publicity, PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, has again attacked the APC and its national leader, Bola Tinubu, calling them ‘vampires’.

In a statement on Monday, Fani-Kayode said “whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field”.

Continuing he said, “rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos state, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations. Tinubu, their de facto leader, should tell Nigerians why they should take him seriously after he was arrested on no less than two occasions by the American authorities for money laundering.

“On the first occasion, the arrest was for drug-related money laundering issues in Chicago and, on the second occasion, he was arrested for money laundering-related matters in Seattle, Washington whilst Tinubu was Governor of Lagos state. On both occasions he begged the authorities like a baby and was eventually forced to settle out of court with the American Justice Department by forfeiting a percentage of the money after a successful plea bargain.

“If not for that settlement and plea bargain, Tinubu would have been in an American jail by now. This is the man whose minions and acolytes like Lai Mohammed are now pontificating about national issues and throwing stones.

“The APC falsely accuse others of wrongdoing whilst there is ample evidence to show that their de facto leader Tinubu was once involved in laundering drug-related money in the United States of America. What an irony that a man with such a filthy past has now managed to gain total control of Nigeria’s main opposition party.

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone with the wind”.

https://dailypost.ng/2015/03/02/tinubu-knows-about-funsho-williams-murder-buhari-surrounded-by-vampires-fani-kayode/

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Truth only
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by LagosEmir: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is questionable

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by OkutaNla: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi should answer for his hand in the extra-judicial murder of Omanbala youths, which was perpetrated through his killer squad, aka Akwuzu SARS. The world is waiting to see him answer for his crimes. We need justice.

https://punchng.com/awkuzu-untold-stories-of-sars-deadliest-den/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by dawnomike(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2022
FFK pitches his vocals wherever his belly gets filled.... Today he is anti-Tinubu, tomorrow he becomes pro-Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
OkutaNla:
Peter Obi should answer for his hand in the extra-judicial murder of Omanbala youths, which was perpetrated through his killer squad, aka Akwuzu SARS. The world is waiting to see him answer for his crimes. We need justice.

Those were victims of Sars brutality

Stop the senseless lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by slivertongue: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Take ffk serious at your own peril
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
slivertongue:
Take ffk serious at your own peril
So where did he lied?
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by OkutaNla: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Those were victims of Sars brutality

Stop the senseless lies

Lie from the pits of hell. Those victims were considered to be massob members. PitObi ordered the hit on them through his hitman James Nnwafor. Till today James' whereabouts are unknown thanks to PitObi efforts to cover up his atrocities. But one day for the thief. He will be apprehended and made to confess to his crimes and finger his original sponsors, especially PitObi.
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by 9jahotblog: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Everyone knows that Tinubu is a murderer of innocent people that stood their grounds on peace and tranquility in Lagos State and Nigeria at large. Tinubu is a goner. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. February 25th, 2023 presidential election will surely end his political ambition. Atiku’s time has come and he will win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election by the special Grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by dettolgel: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Watch as APC supporters will attend Obi instead of making their arguments for or against FFK assertion. cheesy

Bad market is truly difficult to sell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by 9jahotblog: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc Seun cc OAM4j FP
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by Fkmodhi: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is a killer abgbados and cassavas urchins know about it...
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
grin

What food cannot do, more food would do.

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Tinubu is a killer abgbados and cassavas urchins know about it...
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by trutharena: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is the visionary candidate who will lead Nigeria to the promise land, just as Moses led the people of Israel to the promised land. Please vote for him to enable Nigerians to prosper.
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by system21: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2022
OkutaNla:

Lie from the pits of hell. Those victims were considered to be massob members. PitObi ordered the hit on them through his hitman James Nnwafor. Till today James' whereabouts are unknown thanks to PitObi efforts to cover up his atrocities. But one day for the thief. He will be apprehended and made to confess to his crimes and finger his original sponsors, especially PitObi.
The same Peter Obi you guys called Ipob member? You people are really confuse

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the visionary candidate who will lead Nigeria to the promise land, just as Moses led the people of Israel to the promised land. Please vote for him to enable Nigerians to prosper.
Which Asiwaju?

Nigerians will not vote for Asiwaju awon ole
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by system21: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
Is that why he killed Funsho Williams?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
system21:

Is that why he killed Funsho Williams?
One million dollar question
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by survivor10(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
system21:

The same Peter Obi you guys called Ipob member? You people are really confuse

To tell you that either way, they don't want an Easterner to be in charge, rather a semi-illiterate fanatic to be in charge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by PeterObi4LP: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
This is not new na. People know say na him kill am.

You see FFK and Reno, I can never take these two serious in my life. They will condemn you but as soon as you win, the table will turn and they'll begin to ass lick and turn slave. Reno get ready to ass lick Obi ya...sh when he wins.

PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by PeterObi4LP: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=OkutaNla post=117021050]Peter Obi should answer for his hand in the extra-judicial murder of Omanbala youths, which was perpetrated through his killer squad, aka Akwuzu SARS. The world is waiting to see him answer for his crimes. We need justice.

[/quote

Print the pictures out as evidence and drag Peter Obi to court let him answer what he knows about it. Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by Betanaija42moro: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan is warning Nigerians now...
Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Go to Yabaleft and check your brain.

Is Peter Obi the Nigerian police?

You and your father knows that Tinubu is involved in Funsho's death.
OkutaNla:

Re: Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Death - Femi Fani Kayode (throwback) by trutharena: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
On the basis of his antecedents, I am sure that I will have the confidence and confidence in the Jagabana asiwaju Tinubu to lead this country properly and successfully.

(1) (Reply)

Obidient In Jos On Lockdown For Peter Obi(video) / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / Opinion: APC Should Implement Those Things In Tinubu's Manifesto Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.