Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself (45772 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by SaLongs1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
naijapikin2:
He should have gone to the kremlin and done that to putin
just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Karnice600: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

Nigeria's problem is that our population far outstrips the income we earn from selling our resources...oil being the main one. (No matter how much oil we sell, we can never be like Libya or Saudi...which produce 5-10 times the oil we produce, for populations less than 10 and 40 million respectively...)

Also, we subsidise petrol and power...which affects the capability of the power sector to supply electricity to the nation, and to the industrial sector...which could have provided adequate source of income and job growth for our growing populaiton. Subsides also fuel a lot of the corruption and waste. Free government money. Finally, subsides eat up a lot of our income because it actually costs a lot to subsidise. (and we don't pay for subsides with tax revenue....and we don;t restrict subsides to the very very poor...as sane countries do)
Well put Cassandra.., but you see if you talk of population size, we dey learn work for where some countries dey.
Nigerians are heavy consumers by nature. They barely give back to the system, but they love travelling to healthy systems that are well fed. They barely produce. The people and the government keep swallowing. Zero maintenance culture.
Advanced countries use their resources like say e go soon finish, hence they seek creative alternatives and backups. We use our own like say na manna from heaven, wey go continue dey fall everyday. We can't seem to think beyond our stomachs. We believe our streams can never dry up, so no one puts on a sense of responsibility. I hate blaming the Government, because she comes from within us. We seem to have the same DNA for chronic consumption.
If you even look at most of our professors, you'll see lovers of recognition and high tables. They have a special grace at gracing events and getting political appointments.
Meanwhile the average professor in the West is head deep into cycles of researches and summits with R&grin companies and NGO's across the globe. Most popular universities out there have research centres/institutes.
When COVID battered America years ago people started making ventilators from DIY guides. Soon the US had excess to give out to other countries.
For here we saw it as a business opportunity to rob ourselves and make money. That was when you'll see tailors making designer facemasks and selling it for tripple the price. 'Everyone' began making hand sanitizers and quadrupled the price. While they were robbing themselves, some political entities were hoarding palliatives meant for the people.
When you look at the Nigerian government, you see what the average Nigerian would look like, when he becomes privileged to access certain positions. Las las na we be the government. Na we still dey do ourselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Children were the victims in the Ukrainian war

Shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

"Fore you dropped"? Are you fuçking rëtarded? What does that even mean? Did I say the war in Ukraine was good. You worthless wannabe cultist.

You're making jokes about an attack on school children aged 5-12 years. I called you out, and now you're talking about Ukraine?

Go and read your books and become a usefrl member of society, instead of talking trash online

Lastly, it's your last born that's a "nigga" not me. Illiterates like you still refer to your fellow African as the same derogatory term your white masters called you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by alimiadedayo1: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE

UPDATED:

SOURCE

Videos (Disturbing)

many have turn this to political news it has nothing to do with the war between Ukraine and Russia.. there are killing every where in the world even usa have record of killings than most part of the world but they kept it secret for us in order to portray their image good outside the world
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by alimiadedayo1: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
einsteine:
Putin fan boys will say this is propaganda or they will say it always happens in the West so it is no big deal or they will say don't be deceived by the media.

They will never say they will like to go to Russia or one of the finer climes they support (like Iran, North Korea or Afghanistan).
that is why you are a fool this has nothing to do with the current war it is a normal local news that happens every where in the world but African because of stupid emotions will now attached it to the war between the two countries in order to Express your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
juniior:

"Fore you dropped"? Are you fuçking rëtarded? What does that even mean? Did I say the war in Ukraine was good. You worthless wannabe cultist.

You're making jokes about an attack on school children aged 5-12 years. I called you out, and now you're talking about Ukraine?

Go and read your books and become a usefrl member of society, instead of talking trash online

Lastly, it's your last born that's a "nigga" not me. Illiterates like you still refer to your fellow African as the same derogatory term your white masters called you.
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Last nigga dissed me , he dropped nigga
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by JooEeL(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Desusi:

Arabic god may be your god whom you feared terribly, because you're Fulani servant.l serve a living God with him there's no variableness nor shadow of turning. As long as the God of heaven is on the throne, you and your agents will never succeed.Mark my word.l declare with the decree of heaven that your gate of hell will not prevail against the church of God in Nigeria in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.Amen.

Nigerian brainwashed christian slave serving a foreign god and foreign master, your case is not different from your fellow equally brainwashed dumbos in the north who would kill for an arabian god.

In the end all of you are jesters but your fellow band of jesters in the north will someday overrun your territory cos those ones up there at least have a modicum of sense to know their god is helpless which is why they always take laws into their your own hands.

If you like write jesus name in capital letters to pad strength to it, emotionally deceiving yourself. You no call jesus pass benue and jos people wey fulani don kill, send them to idp camp and claim their land.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by BigDawsNet: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

Gun control laws don't stop people from illicitly acquiring guns..or as in the case of Japan (which has stricter gun laws than USA or Rossiya...seriously, look up the process of getting a gun in Japan, and that's supposed to be a democracy)...making them illictly-see what happened to Abe Shinzo, whose murderer bypassed the strict controls in place by making his gun at home from everyday parts and refuse.(and what even happens here in Naija for decades...).

Well good point... let leave it with expert to figure out the guy real profile and motives
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by einsteine(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

that is why you are a fool this has nothing to do with the current war it is a normal local news that happens every where in the world but African because of stupid emotions will now attached it to the war between the two countries in order to Express your stupidity

You are an imb'e'cile . If your various fathers had taken care of your mother during her unfortunate pregnancy with you, you would not have been born as the dotard and moronic idiot that you were.

Your silliness is congenital. Illegitimate child.

Cut-for-me Russian that has not even stepped out of the city that was cursed with his birth is talking about Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Last nigga dissed me , he dropped nigga

Bro, your an idïot. cheesy cheesy It's one thing to make jokes about adults being killed, but if you make joke about children being killed, you're a monster.

What does diss mean to you? When someone tells you the truth?
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
juniior:

Bro, your an idïot. cheesy cheesy It's one thing to make jokes about adults being killed, but if you make joke about children being killed, you're a monster.

What does diss mean to you? When someone tells you the truth?

cap-ass, yapass, battery-in-the-back-ass, you know you ain’t built like that??
Okay play and get yo ass smashed
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
cap-ass, yapass, battery-in-the-back-ass, you know you ain’t built like that??
Okay play and get yo ass smashed

What? Battery in the back ass? How old are you? 12?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
juniior:

What? Battery in the back ass? How old are you? 12?
just say you want smoke? and we gon come where you stay
Take my gun everywhere, I’m from the A
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

Ok, do you need my postal code?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by LastProphet: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Natbrowny:
If na abdsahad now they will say it's terrorism. This one now, they will term it one medical condition.

Because the shooter did not say "in Jesus name I kill you," but your shooters by their own mouth involve Mohammed or Allah, I don't know why this is difficult for most Muslim to understand that you are the very people involving your religion and not others. When your brothers burnt Deborah in Sokoto did you not see them state the reason proudly on camera? Have you ever seen a criminal that is a Christian saying he killed somebody because he wants to fight for Jesus? What is wrong with the brain of Muslims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

you must have a very long list of people you're "gonna smoke"

You send the exact same message to people that don't agree with your views online. I have seen them all.

Do you know I can track you down with the number you put on your nairaland profile? (332) 252-8940.

Be very careful when you make such stupid threats online, you think you're anonymous, but your not. some of us don't play around when threats are made. You might just get caught lacking one of these days. Some people don't hear "I'm sorry"

BE WARNED. wannabe gangsta.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
juniior:

Ok, do you need my postal code?
Full house address son
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Desusi: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
JooEeL:

Nigerian brainwashed christian slave serving a foreign god and foreign master, your case is not different from your fellow equally brainwashed dumbos in the north who would kill for an arabian god.

In the end all of you are jesters but your fellow band of jesters in the north will someday overrun your territory cos those ones up there at least have a modicum of sense to know their god is helpless which is why they always take laws into their your own hands.

If you like write jesus name in capital letters to pad strength to it, emotionally deceiving yourself. You no call jesus pass benue and jos people wey fulani don kill, send them to idp camp and claim their land.
You're not normal.where do you come from. Agent of Lucifer!
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
juniior:

you must have a very long list of people you're "gonna smoke"

You send the exact same message to people that don't agree with your views online. I have seen them all.

Do you know I can track you down with the number you put on your nairaland profile? (332) 252-8940.

Be very careful when you make such stupid threats online, you think you're anonymous, but your not. some of us don't play around when threats are made. You might just get caught lacking one of these days. Some people don't hear "I'm sorry"

BE WARNED. wannabe gangsta.
All black, ski masks, pull up on your street fast.
Body-bag a nigga ass, throw his body in the trash
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by jimetagambo: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:
No matter how may they kill in retaliation it won't bring back the dead or undo the damage.
It's rather unfortunate. That's why we should not start at all what will be extremely hard to finish..

This war is going to drag, and we are going to see more killings like this. A kids and teenager whose parents were killed would pick up a gun and the fight would continue.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

You're still talking? Is this the lyrics to some dumb rap song?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by juniior(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

I fuçking knew it. You've been rapping 21 savage here since. You're not serious I swear.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by DerrickzB: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Baba you sound like someone defending APC
. You are unknown to me, and I prayed against time waters today!! Avoid me
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
[right][/right]
juniior:

I fuçking knew it. You've been rapping 21 savage here since. You're not serious I swear.
pussios mandem grin
Keep playing with me it’s fun
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by haaryobhami: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How? Read the post again. This has nothing to do with the west. Russian killed russian innocent kids. Putin's error war strategy is evident. I hope this would not snowball into further attack by his own people. His aide's daughter was assasinated the other day by a fellow russian. It's time putin shelves his foolish policies in the interest of peace. The people are frustrsated. The economy is not doing well. People cannot pay bills. Imagine Shoprite, NLG, SPDC, Foreign investors like MTN, Airtell leaving Nigeria in sanction, what do you think would happen to our economy? We will only be left to drink our oil.
pootin fanboys are deluded,they blame the west for everything yet most of them will rather immigrate to the west they hate so much than Russia
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by edosignature(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why kill innocent children ?

The killer should rest in pieces.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by ibtommy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shut up jorr Stop typing "lubbish".

JooEeL:
Im surprised I haven't seen the comment of that sadistic daylight-deluded rapture fanboy.

These are the kind of posts that renews his hope that jesus will come to knock on his door the following morning.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by kamtamark(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Surely from Ukraine.

One thing people failed to understand is that, the whole world is hidding behind Ukraine to fight Rusia. Ukraine on its own can never fight Rusia this long.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself by HITsquad: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerians are really naive... Tell me, which country have the highest rate of school shooting homicide, public mass shooting in the whole world?

The U.S!

And somehow the same U. S is still trying to convince your dumb asses that Russians are losing their minds? Because of this one school shooting? This is the definition of double standards.

Lol yall too dumb for liking!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.