Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Is The Price Right In Osogbo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Price Right In Osogbo? (172 Views)

Is A Crunch Fitness Price Right For Serious Exercise Fun? / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Price Right In Osogbo? by Lama70(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Dear nairaland family in OSOGBO, please help me out. I am trying to pay for an average sized shop in the area called DADA ESTATE. The shop is just beside the small estate market.

Price is 5k/month. Is this price ok or I should look elsewhere? Please advise me if you are conversant with the area.

Thanks for your kind response.
Re: Is The Price Right In Osogbo? by Lama70(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Lama70:
Dear nairaland family in OSOGBO, please help me out. I am trying to pay for an average sized shop in the area called DADA ESTATE. The shop is just beside the small estate market.

Price is 5k/month. Is this price ok or I should look elsewhere? Please advise me if you are conversant with the area.

Thanks for your kind response.

Please help me with info if you know the area. I'm waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Paypal Funds Here / 5 Ways To Gain And Retain Clients For Your Business / Lucrative Small Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.