Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status (30467 Views)

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by ShaqFu: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Dey dia make boxers wear you.
No be only wifi na wifey
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Theboy21: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Mine is showing voter not found
Same thing with mine, is yours also new registration?
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Theboy21: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:
''Voter Not Found
Your name and VIN combination was not found in the Register.
If you registered during the CVR, Please check back later''.

I couldn't find mine, please what does the CVR mean?
Saw the same thing, that CVR should be"Continues voters registration" like new registatration i think...
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Kwara1stson: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Theboy21:
Same thing with mine, is yours also new registration?
yes fa. I did mine in January
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Theboy21: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kwara1stson:
yes fa. I did mine in January
we should just wait, maybe they havent updated our own...
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Spherica177: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Keep pressing their necks.

I say keep pressing their necks!!!
Lol

Tinubu or Atiku will win the election next year

I hope you know that right?
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by cybertron88: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
This INEC is really trying.

I am particularly impressed with the way I transferred my PVC online without leaving my house, took my pix and shared with them online.

I have already gone to pick up my PVC in the hopes of booting out this useless APC!
Pls when did u do ur transfer. I did mine and got an email that it has been approved and I would get an email when it's ready for pickup.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by tolumyti: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
How do I know if my pvc is ready to pickup as I do it in center not online
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by securitywatch50: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Same here
XploraBen:
I tried to check my voter's information about two days ago but, to my surprise, the site didn't display any information about me – it was saying no information found or something.

Meanwhile, I have my PVC which I registered for in 2011 and collected in 2014.

I'll try and visit an INEC office nearby to make enquiries.
what is the next step please.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by NickyNickel(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bigfish121:
Same as me.i was told they are going to send me mail when it is ready.

Ya I was told same thing but Uvknoe Nigerian things..they might not even send a message.
But if knows when they'll start rolling the card out one could go and check.
My ward is Gwarimpa..You??
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Exodus2023: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Op this is 1daful. Great work. Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol
Tinubu or Atiku will win the election next year
I hope you know that right?
If Obi no fit win, then Atiku.
But Tinubu? NO WAY!!!
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by SmartPolician: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2022
cybertron88:

Pls when did u do ur transfer. I did mine and got an email that it has been approved and I would get an email when it's ready for pickup.

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Bigfish121(m): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Same.Efab queens estate.

NickyNickel:

Ya I was told same thing but Uvknoe Nigerian things..they might not even send a message.
But if knows when they'll start rolling the card out one could go and check.
My ward is Gwarimpa..You??
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Spherica177: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2022
sircatherine45:

If Obi no fit win, then Atiku.

But Tinubu? NO WAY!!!
Lol

Tinubu has every chance and opportunity to win just as Atiku. They are the ruling party, he's a career politician just like Atiku.

You may wish Tinubu not to win but you know if wishes were horses beggars will ride?

I hope you won't go gahgah if Tinubu win?
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by XploraBen(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2022
securitywatch50:
Same here what is the next step please.
Like I said in my post, I'll visit a nearby INEC office to make enquiries. You can also do the same.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

Tinubu has every chance and opportunity to win just as Atiku. They are the ruling party, he's a career politician just like Atiku.

You may wish Tinubu not to win but you know if wishes were horses beggars will ride?

I hope you won't go gahgah if Tinubu win?

Your horse's wish go enter water. lai lai e no fit happen. You wan bet? If Tinubu wins, I japaa Na. I get passport.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Spherica177: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
sircatherine45:

Your horse's wish go enter water. lai lai e no fit happen. You wan bet? If Tinubu wins, I japaa Na. I get passport.
Lol

When TINUBU was governor in Lagos people are still trooping to Lagos in droves for survival

As for you japaing if Tinubu win the presidency. I know you don't have the resources to migrate to the developed world

Nigeria doesn't come top 15 countries who migrate. Yet you folks makes the loudest noise

Not up to 3million Nigerians are in the diaspora

If you have the resources to migrate to Canada, US, UK, Australia et al you would have gone before now

Stop lying under the guise of passport

Same passport anyone can get with just 100k maximum?

Lol

You think say na to get passport grin
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Achilles881: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
haliyhad:
Why is it when some people hear vote wisely they start getting scared grin

Only urchins get scared when the hear bit wisely
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Kwara1stson: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Theboy21:
we should just wait, maybe they havent updated our own...
hnmn since January? When did you do yours
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Theboy21: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kwara1stson:
hnmn since January? When did you do yours
February, they better do something about it o
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

When TINUBU was governor in Lagos people are still trooping to Lagos in droves for survival

As for you japaing if Tinubu win the presidency. I know you don't have the resources to migrate to the developed world

Nigeria doesn't come top 15 countries who migrate. Yet you folks makes the loudest noise

Not up to 3million Nigerians are in the diaspora

If you have the resources to migrate to Canada, US, UK, Australia et al you would have gone before now

Stop lying under the guise of passport

Same passport anyone can get with just 100k maximum?

Lol

You think say na to get passport grin

And you think I'm a poor nigga that can't afford it? who the furck do you think you are? I don't brag over what I don't have, so if Tinubu becomes the president (which can never happen), then I'll move to the States. I went there on an invitation last year, so what makes you think I can't go there? Wetin you dey talk self? So you are comfortable supporting a failure?

I have friends and fam in Lagos, but I don't stay there. I've stayed in AK, Owerri, Bayelsa, WARRI, Asaba and pH all my life. I live and do business there. But nobody, I mean NOBODY HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT TINUBU. So do you mean my friends and family are all liars? Because of this election matter, I and my media crew had to go to Lagos secretly to interview people, the real Lagosians, not the imported mofos. I can confidently tell you that they had nothing good to say about Jagaban. Absolutely NOTHING!!!

And you want me to cast my vote for him?

For furcking what?

I'm voting for PO and that's final. Please don't quote me again.

T for Thanks!
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Spherica177: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
sircatherine45:

And you think I'm a poor nigga that can't afford it? who the furck do you think you are? I don't brag over what I don't have, so if Tinubu becomes the president (which can never happen), then I'll move to the States. I went there on an invitation last year, so what makes you think I can't go there? Wetin you dey talk self? So you are comfortable supporting a failure?

I have friends and fam in Lagos, but I don't stay there. I've stayed in AK, Owerri, Bayelsa, WARRI, Asaba and pH all my life. I live and do business there. But nobody, I mean NOBODY HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT TINUBU. So do you mean my friends and family are all liars? Because of this election matter, I and my media crew had to go to Lagos secretly to interview people, the real Lagosians, not the imported mofos. I can confidently tell you that they had nothing good to say about Jagaban. Absolutely NOTHING!!!

For furcking what?

T for Thanks!
Lol

Where did i asked you to vote for Tinubu please?

Now that you're so convinced nobody had good review about Tinubu then you should be convince beyond unreasonable doubt that your Obi will win right? Your Obi will win the 36 states including the FCT.

Please don't consider relocating after election since you're so certain your Obi will win

Bikonu
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Spherica177: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
sircatherine45:

For furcking what?

T for Thanks!
Lol

Where did i asked you to vote for Tinubu please?

Now that you're so convinced nobody had good review about Tinubu then you should be convince beyond unreasonable doubt that your Obi will win right? Your Obi will win the 36 states including the FCT.

Please don't consider relocating after election since you're so certain your Obi will win

Bikonu

Obi is coming
250 million match
The youths are coming
Nigeria will become better once your Obi get to asorock

I hope you are fine now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.