Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) (45677 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
A Yet-to-be-identified Boy has been found dead by the roadside in Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

The lifeless body of the boy was discovered in the early hours of Monday, September 26, 2022, along Mowo-nla Road.

According to Facebook User, Rasheed Adedeji Fatuga, Who Posted On Facebook, Said The boy was not a victim of a hit-and-run as the body appeared to have no obvious signs of injury.

I just received this photo of a young boy lying down on the sideroad in front of C.A.C Church, along Mowo-nla road, after A.P Bus-Stop, before Gberigbe, Ikorodu, the person that took the picture said the boy is no more breathing.

He said he thinks the boy was dumped at the side of the road overnight, because he passed through the road when he was going home yesterday night and he doesn't think he was knocked down by a vehicle, because there is no sign of injury, moreso the road is bad, no vehicle will drive fast on it.

I've been trying to call 767, but not connecting, please if you're reading this, you can also help in calling 767 or 112. Thanks and God Bless!

https://m./ikoroduambassadors/permalink/5293369174125982/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Another Bad News From Lagos State Now.

Proudly Brought To You By

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifytrik:
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala you people should do something about nairaland joke section please, we are sick and tired of always reading badnews on nairaland frontpage, after reading this bad news i was so sad and needed to put a smile on my face but joke section is no where to be found.

What Is The Way Forward Now?
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by ifytrik(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025682:

What Is The Way Forward Now?
stop reporting bad news, that is the way forward

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifytrik:
stop reporting bad news, that is the way forward

Do You Want , To Go Village?

Are You Not Aware, Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, That Man, Dey See Him Own Food

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by ifytrik(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025923:

Are You Not Aware, Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, That Man, Dey See Him Own Food
do you know you are just like a mortuary attendant who is always praying for people to die so dat work go come?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifytrik:
do you know you are just like a mortuary attendant who is always praying for people to die so dat work go come?

Oya Show some love na?

So That, , will reduce the way He dey publish Bad News on the Internet, Boss

Should I Drop My Bank Account Details, Sir?

6 Likes

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by ifytrik(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117026032:

Oya Show some love na?

So That, , will reduce the way He dey publish Bad News on the Internet, Boss

Should I Drop My Bank Account Details, Sir?
how much do you need

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifytrik:
how much do you need

Meet On WhatsApp Chat, Boss

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Righthussle: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
RIP the dead. Oh how i wish say na real miracle our daddy G.O's dey do.

5 Likes

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by feranmi143: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025923:

Yo fish, so those people that robbed your brother gave you a means to feed that week

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu supporters why? angry
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Shetemi12(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
And I'm just curious how this will happen without anyone seeing them or how it happened! But the truth is, it's not possible
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by obembet(f): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
How do u know that he's a yahoo boy?
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let this world just end

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by geelite(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
nobody helped him when he was alive.... rights now, people will start looking for a way to help him when he's no more.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oh gosh.. so pathetic.
May God continue to protect our kids.
They shall live to fulfill the number of their days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by xristos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
too bad..this country is too deadly from every angle.
Celebrate yourself if ure surviving

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
RIP boy. If truly someone kill you, no peace for them.

PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Jemex003: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025923:

Alabamussa
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
obembet:

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
sad
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
post=117025923:

grin grin grin
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by SpaceAngel: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
cry undecided
Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
It's that season again...Be safe out there everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by Jemex003: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Tinubu supporters why? angry

Brainless comment. If you don't have anything to say go to ladipo dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by blingxx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
obembet:

Wtf are you saying ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
He wasn't killed there..... He was simply dumped there. Heart of man....So wicked and vile

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.