Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Russia Has Fallen - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Fallen (2910 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Has Fallen by EmiLoKanMyAss: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yeah.. We all know nothing is impossible.. So I Will be checking on you on a daily basis to know how easy it is the 4 regions of Ukraine will be Russian. Pls don't give us excuses o cus everybody understand as e dey go for him own narrative grin .Cos most of us sabi twist things down side up to fit in on our different narrative grin .
Cheers Bro grin
ken6488:
nothing is impossible
Re: Russia Has Fallen by ken6488(m): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
How far? Abi make we give una another 24hrs?
Voting completed 4 regions are officially Russian now
Re: Russia Has Fallen by ken6488(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
I hope the 4 Ukraine regions are now Russians.
grin Thanks for remembering me the regions are now Russian care to cry,?
Re: Russia Has Fallen by gambojimeta: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Obrigardo:
putin is adding to the major immigration crisis in Europe

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1574433805418405895
And they are not Syrians or Ukrainians this time around but Russians.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by gambojimeta: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Maybe you meant Destroyer and shaker of his own country.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:42am On Sep 28, 2022
A story directly from a Russian that fled the draft. This story is becoming common here in America. Putin isn’t only drafting reservist, policemen and even civilians who’ve never used a gun are being drafted.

A Russian couple that fled the Soviet Union amidst the war on Ukraine has found refuge right here in Acadiana.

Their journey began in March, when Anton Lukin, 28, received a draft notice from the Russian government, informing him he was being drafted to fight in the war against Ukraine.
Lukin, who knew he could not fight for a war he did not believe in, decided to flee here to Acadiana with the help of a Port Barre police officer.

As Lukin was a former Russian police officer, he was one of the first to be drafted.

“I received a draft notice from the military recruitment. I spent about 3 weeks asking people to support me against this war, but all of Russia was against me,” Lukin said.

He says when he began posting on social media, asking others to support him against the war on Ukraine, he was reported to Russian police. Lukin told News 10, “Police were coming to my parent’s house, asking where is Anton? In Russia, if you are against this war, you will go to jail 100%.”

That’s when Lukin knew they had to leave. With the help of his friend, a police officer in Port Barre, he and his wife, Tatiana, made it to America.

Although refusing to answer the Russian draft is treason, Lukin says he couldn’t fight for the cause.

“I don’t want to kill innocent people, and I will be killed,” he said.

Lukin is now wanted by the Putin regime. If he returns to Russia now, he told News 10 that he’ll either be killed, put in prison, or sent to fight on the frontlines in Ukraine as a Russian prisoner. These soldiers are called, ‘war dog battalions.’

“They have only one task, to clear the town or clear any place. They’re raping. They’re robbing people. They’re killing civilians. They do anything because they’re prisoners,” he told News 10.

Port Barre police officer Brad Tate helped Lukin and his wife escape these fates.

“He said, ‘I don’t want to go and kill innocent civilians in Ukraine, and I received a draft notice to go to war. What do I do?’ He was like, ‘Can you help me?’ I said, ‘Look, if you guys can find a way to lawfully come to this country, I will help you in any way that I can,” Officer Tate said.

Officer Tate helped Lukin and his wife pay for their plane tickets and found a way to bring them to Acadiana.

“Not only was I being compelled morally, but he’s one of my best friends,” officer Tate added.

“The Russian citizens are no different than us. They’re not the enemy. The regime is the enemy, and if we can look at ourselves in the mirror and say, ‘You know what? We’ve done everything we can do to help.’ That’s the takeaway from this. How can we as Americans look in the mirror and say that we’ve actually done something?”

Lukin and his wife are in contact with immigration lawyers but need help financially for immigration and legal expenses.

You can help the couple by donating to their GoFundMe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by gambojimeta: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
A story directly from a Russian that fled the draft. This story is becoming common here in America. Putin isn’t only drafting reservist, policemen and even civilians who’ve never used a gun are being drafted.

God bless the Port Barre police officer Brad Tate.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:31am On Sep 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

God bless the Port Barre police officer Brad Tate.

Yes bro. Bless him!
The kind police officer Brad Tate wished to create some ‘Western Propaganda’ therefore he used his personal money to locate a Russian policeman and forced him to leave Mother Russia (that same Russia that Putin’s Nigerian houseboys and girls love so much) and brought him to America to live in a tiny city and lie about what’s happening in Russia! wink grin He has too many morals to kill and rape but Putin’s househelp are bloodthirsty.
Putin’s househelp are even telling us that non-Western airlines are lying about the costs of airfare to escape Russia for the sake of Western propaganda. grin The world is lying but the house helps that haven’t breathed in one lungful of Russian air know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by gambojimeta: 3:27am On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes bro. Bless him!
The kind police officer Brad Tate wished to create some ‘Western Propaganda’ therefore he used his personal money to locate a Russian policeman and forced him to leave Mother Russia (that same Russia that Putin’s Nigerian houseboys and girls love so much) and brought him to America to live in a tiny city and lie about what’s happening in Russia! wink grin He has too many morals to kill and rape but Putin’s househelp are bloodthirsty.
Putin’s househelp are even telling us that non-Western airlines are lying about the costs of airfare to escape Russia for the sake of Western propaganda. grin The world is lying but the house helps that haven’t breathed in one lungful of Russian air know the truth.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by timesupreloaded: 4:31am On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A Russian couple that fled the Soviet Union amidst the war on Ukraine has found refuge right here in Acadiana.

Their journey began in March, when Anton Lukin, 28, received a draft notice from the Russian government, informing him he was being drafted to fight in the war against Ukraine.
Lukin, who knew he could not fight for a war he did not believe in, decided to flee here to Acadiana with the help of a Port Barre police officer.

As Lukin was a former Russian police officer, he was one of the first to be drafted.

“I received a draft notice from the military recruitment. I spent about 3 weeks asking people to support me against this war, but all of Russia was against me,” Lukin said.

He says when he began posting on social media, asking others to support him against the war on Ukraine, he was reported to Russian police. Lukin told News 10, “Police were coming to my parent’s house, asking where is Anton? In Russia, if you are against this war, you will go to jail 100%.”

That’s when Lukin knew they had to leave. With the help of his friend, a police officer in Port Barre, he and his wife, Tatiana, made it to America.

Although refusing to answer the Russian draft is treason, Lukin says he couldn’t fight for the cause.

“I don’t want to kill innocent people, and I will be killed,” he said.

Lukin is now wanted by the Putin regime. If he returns to Russia now, he told News 10 that he’ll either be killed, put in prison, or sent to fight on the frontlines in Ukraine as a Russian prisoner. These soldiers are called, ‘war dog battalions.’

“They have only one task, to clear the town or clear any place. They’re raping. They’re robbing people. They’re killing civilians. They do anything because they’re prisoners,” he told News 10.

Port Barre police officer Brad Tate helped Lukin and his wife escape these fates.

“He said, ‘I don’t want to go and kill innocent civilians in Ukraine, and I received a draft notice to go to war. What do I do?’ He was like, ‘Can you help me?’ I said, ‘Look, if you guys can find a way to lawfully come to this country, I will help you in any way that I can,” Officer Tate said.

Officer Tate helped Lukin and his wife pay for their plane tickets and found a way to bring them to Acadiana.

“Not only was I being compelled morally, but he’s one of my best friends,” officer Tate added.

“The Russian citizens are no different than us. They’re not the enemy. The regime is the enemy, and if we can look at ourselves in the mirror and say, ‘You know what? We’ve done everything we can do to help.’ That’s the takeaway from this. How can we as Americans look in the mirror and say that we’ve actually done something?”

Lukin and his wife are in contact with immigration lawyers but need help financially for immigration and legal expenses.

You can help the couple by donating to their GoFundMe.
journey kill you. You will die in 7days. I have contacted the oracle and chief priest. A strange illness will befall you and you will go blind and your body will start breaking and cracking. Thunder fire your herpes infected pvssy. Bastard dick sucker, dirty and smelling thing wey no dey bath.
Re: Russia Has Fallen by Babapyro: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stupid people,the 300,000 mobilized that has already started training nko,is it your father and his brothers that represents them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ukrainian military now taking out soldiers hamlet by hamlet. How will the inexperienced conscripts from Russia survive?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by ocelot2006(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Russia's bound to have some issues with it's mobilization, but it comes as no surprise AT ALL. The Americans had exactly the same issue at the height of the Iraqi Insurgency that followed the 2nd Iraq War. Americans had issues with mobilization of National Guard units for deployment and even dissertations to Canada and co, plus considerable retirements that they had to implement the STOP-LOSS program. Russia will go through same, but so far they've implemented measures to address these problems, and they've already exceeded their goal of 300,000 men. You should be worried more about the Ukrainians cos s@#t just got real. The Bear just took off the kid gloves.
Re: Russia Has Fallen by ocelot2006(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obrigardo:
Ukrainian military now taking out soldiers hamlet by hamlet. How will the inexperienced conscripts from Russia survive?

Those are not "inexperienced" troops in Krasny Lyman. Unlike normal Russian tactics of withdrawing to a second line of defense, the Russian troops at Krasny Lyman are still holding the area and settlements up north despite the tactical encirclement. The Ukrainians are have basically gone through the area of least resistance, yet they still can't crack Lyman. Something is brewing on the Russians' end...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus / The Vaccine Is Full Of Shitt Say Doctors! / Libya Votes Today! Is The Anarchy Going To End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.