Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Russia Has Fallen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Fallen (2914 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
If you are an avid watcher of this war, you must be surprised with the fast turn of events, though it has been following a timeline.

Thread will be updated with latest info from the war in Ukraine detailing the fall of Russia, putins disappearance, and eventual arrest and execution just like Ghadaffi.

Let's enjoy the ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Andres28(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Km
Re: Russia Has Fallen by bennybuhari: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putin is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by muykem: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putin going to war with Ukraine is crazy and foolishness of highest order. I have said it before, western world don't have any interest in Ukraine but they will use it as opportunity to ground Russia.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Has Fallen by AlexBells(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
I think you are not understanding anything about war but being emotional, the war is happening in territories of Ukraine and well it is not going easy for Russia but it a special Military intervention until after the referendum and the held territories becomes Russia until then, hold your peace it is just getting started

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by EKONGKING: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Meanwhile , it's pound getting hammered and becoming rubble

4 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Fireboy02: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mumu ppl dey think about Russia
Is Nigeria not gone.
Slaves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Like serious

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Major military recruitment center burnt down in Russia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anyhow wey e be, e go still be the case of one man wey cook for the whole community to cum chop, dem finish d food but when the community cook giam, him no fit finish dia food.
Na where Putin find himself be dat.. If Putin doesn't end this war that he has started.. This war will definitely, definitely end him.

10 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
It's Putin's war and Russians don't wanna fight his war.. Some Fvcking tyrant sychos
that share his ideology are just blaming the west for nothing because they are just the same way as Putin.. their tyranny dey fear satan.
Obrigardo:
Major military recruitment center burnt down in Russia.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Japan cuts ties, which means a wipe out of millions to billions in trade.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
It's Putin's war and Russians don't wanna fight his war.. Some Fvcking tyrant sychos
that share his ideology are just blaming the west for nothing because they are just the same way as Putin.. their tyranny dey fear satan.
Re: Russia Has Fallen by EndsarsReloaded: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
If you are an avid watcher of this war, you must be surprised with the fast turn of events, though it has been following a timeline.

Thread will be updated with latest info from the war in Ukraine detailing the fall of Russia, putins disappearance, and eventual arrest and execution just like Ghadaffi.

Let's enjoy the ride

Interesting!
I just bought pop corn and took a front seat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Jostoman: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putin is a wicked Man.
Re: Russia Has Fallen by HenryTimes: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putin needs to be dealt with, I
Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putin closes Russia's borders

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aren't you guys tired of your propaganda

Russia has fallen but part of Ukraine will soon join Russia by the end of the week.

If those part join Russia, Ukraine will be a landlocked country

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Has Fallen by goziem1982(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okonandmary:
Aren't you guys tired of your propaganda

Russia has fallen but part of Ukraine will soon join Russia by the end of the week.

If those part join Russia, Ukraine will be a landlocked country

What do you mean by landlocked, don't think like your president who talks without understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Russia is producing more body bags by the day

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1573555703800909826

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by HopeSpencer: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
AlexBells:
I think you are not understanding anything about war but being emotional, the war is happening in territories of Ukraine and well it is not going easy for Russia but it a special Military intervention until after the referendum and the held territories becomes Russia until then, hold your peace it is just getting started

I always feel the urge to curse this kind idiat. Opening stinking mouths regurgitating Putin's lies

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
The major producer of Russian steel in ruins.

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1574180565292503040

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Military enlistment offices keep getting burnt round across Russia

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by jimetagambo: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice thread.

Obrigardo:
The tyrant is about to close the border and lock Russians in the country. Just like North Korea. No wonder Putin is friends with the North Korean leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Obrigardo: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Live molotov cocktail bombing a military center

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1574293008711028737

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Fallen by AlexBells(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
HopeSpencer:

I always feel the urge to curse this kind idiat. Opening stinking mouths regurgitating Putin's lies
It is your nature to course and abuse so it reflects more about you, however it is either an invasion of Ukraine by Russia or a special Military intervention in whatever case, Russia is not in a real time war with Ukraine yet becuase Russia just emboldened Ukraine rebel territories it becomes a war once the referendum as rigged as it is passed and it becomes a part of Russia and Ukraine's counter annexation becomes a direct attack on Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by Faber(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Make I book space. I too like vawulence especially wars in foreign countries
Re: Russia Has Fallen by ken6488(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
Japan cuts ties, which means a wipe out of millions to billions in trade.
between Russia and Japan who have the most resources to produce chemical weapons

Senseless propanganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by ken6488(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
Senseless propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Fallen by ken6488(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
2000 troops mobilized from Crimea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya Votes Today! Is The Anarchy Going To End? / Meet Gambia's New President Adama Barrow Two Wives (photos) / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.