Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) (1137 Views)

Fact You Need To Know About Bose Ogulu Burna Boy Mom / Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by Filaberry: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by pealso: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
See as this Woman is looking much younger by the day.

Money sha

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by Emekal787: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Swagga mama

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Seen. Enjoyment woman.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by Emekal787: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
See as this Woman is looking much younger by the day.

Money sha

I Swear....how I wish
Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
not a new thing, that`s her job, she is a female dancer to fela.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by tafat: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice moves, she how vibrant she is, well I would do the same if my son was performing, infact I would even have the Oraimo Rock with me so I can listen to his music uninterrupted even while having my private time..

Re: Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

I no envy who go marry Burna boy because the woman wey go marry Burna boy go first marry him mama.the mother and son attachment no be here.we understand every mother is ready to go through hell and back to see her son succeed but when you become a man it is not normal for your mom to still be with you at your place of work.

As a man you can detach yourself from your mom and that doesn't take away the fact that you love and honour her but when E be say you and your mama na 5 and 6.anywhere you go your mama go follow you.its not even healthy for the adult son.how you wan take see wife ? It's bad enough you're surrounded by yes sir Women and women who are ready to act a character just so you marry them and sychophantic friends who no get mind tell you the truth so their funding doesn't stop,you still carry your mama join body grin

Let's assume you come find Mrs right and wife her,she go first take permission from Mama Burna before she collect money for house upkeep.mama Burna go review am before she approves or disapproves.infact it's too obvious that Burna na konk mummys boy and I have nothing against her but you've already raised successful children,I thank God for you but give your children space and channel that loyalty to daddy burna.dont turn Burna into your husband.oyinbo dey call am love bombing.

Then the reason why I said the attachment is unhealthy and dangerous is because if Burna or any Mummy's Boy no detach himself from mummy while she's still alive (doesn't mean you don't love and respect her),the day she die you go be a shadow of yourself.e go be like say you wan dey craze.you won't be able to survive, your brain and emotions will not be able to accept that she's gone forever.the trauma go become emotional scar that no woman will do well in your eyes because she's not like your mom.you go dey misbehave.an example is kanye.the moment his mother died he became a shadow of himself.he then started looking for his mom in every woman because he didn't detach himself from his mom.he come dey change woman like cloth ( I'm suspecting that's what's happening to davido too) meanwhile mothers are irreplaceable.if you like be marrying every week you no go see your mom in any of them,not even 4/10

Bottom-line leave Burna he's already a successful man, channel your energy, time, support, emotions, loyalty and attachment to your husband not Burna make he get wife and have a peaceful home

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Nigerian R&b Singer Solidstar Cries Out For Help While Facing Difficult... / Mohbad: Wizkid React To Drake Tribute Song For Mohbad Death, Drake Cry� / Portable Got Excited After Land Rover Posted Him And Skepta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.