Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. (547 Views)

Dell Corei3 Inspirion 13 Touchscreen Urgent Sale. / Flat Dell Corei3 500gb HDD 8gb RAM For 100k / Hp Zbook 15 Gamming Laptop - Distress Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Currently selling so as to get a new phone,no use having a laptop that I rarely use and using a faulty phone.was sent by my uncle in the UK.the specifications are
Dell core i3
1terabyte
4gb ram
Touchscreen
WiFi
Bluetooth
Windows 10 enabled and can be upgraded to 11
Very sharp webcam which I use for face I'd

The only fault it has is that the battery health has depleted since it spent close to 1month at sea before getting here and the battery is inbuilt,but apart from that it's 90 percent neat.it comes with the charger,wireless mouse,and I might add the laptop bag also
Price:150k

Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
The pics are not mine but I got it online,that's the exact same color of mine also and exact folding ability.my phone camera is poor hence the reason why I had to source for pics,that's the reason I need a new phone
Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by 4djustnation: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have Samsung note 8. So clean and no scratches. We can do swap and settle the difference in cash. What is your view about it.
investorcj:
Currently selling so as to get a new phone,no use having a laptop that I rarely use and using a faulty phone.was sent by my uncle in the UK.the specifications are
Dell core i3
1terabyte
4gb ram
Touchscreen
WiFi
Bluetooth
Windows 10 enabled and can be upgraded to 11
Very sharp webcam which I use for face I'd

The only fault it has is that the battery health has depleted since it spent close to 1month at sea before getting here and the battery is inbuilt,but apart from that it's 90 percent neat.it comes with the charger,wireless mouse,and I might add the laptop bag also
Price:150k

1 Like

Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Whatsapp number
Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
4djustnation:
I have Samsung note 8. So clean and no scratches. We can do swap and settle the difference in cash. What is your view about it.
What's your whatsapp number
Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
4djustnation:
Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by 4djustnation: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have sent WhatsApp messages to you.
investorcj:

1 Like

Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by investorcj(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
4djustnation:
I have sent WhatsApp messages to you.
I just saw it now.am online

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Help / Which Is Best Pls Help Needed. / Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.