Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper (79160 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Throwback Photos Of Patoranking, Which Will Make You Realize You Can Make It / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter Wilmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by SugarGirl44(f): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Nigerians can implore that service from you to check every single citizen and their source of Wealth. You re just pathetic and always mind your goddamm biz in life that will save you from seeing people's flamboyant lifestyles

They will soon catch you too.
Continue...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by dollytino4real(f): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na who get money get friend
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by stephenponti(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Birds of a plumage
Congregate in close proximate.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by emetitiriije(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bible said, evil company corrupt good manners.

Don't sit with the scoffers.

Don't be equally yoke with unbeliever

Don't be deceived watch and pray to avert evil
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Satanito:
Thunder fire the people spreading this shit
It's obvious you are a kidnapper. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

I know why I'm saying this.. mind your business is very important. Ass licker or boxers licker
Dem shame criminal, you come dey vex. Wetin be your own. Are you also a kidnapper. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by MatrixReloaded: 5:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh yes I will ... Until they kidnap your family member and ask you to sell your soul to pay ransom. Continue minding your business while the society rots
Your family will be kidnap lastly because of your talk talk..trust me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by MatrixReloaded: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Dem shame criminal, you come dey vex. Wetin be your own. Are you also a kidnapper. angry
vex kee u dere mad criminal in disguise
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by MatrixReloaded: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They will soon catch you too.
Continue...
As ur father was crying up In the photo olodo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by emmanuelbrown26: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Ishilove:
See them... They are everywhere. They call themselves 'big boys' without any visible and credible source of income, and when you question their profligate lifestyle, these ignorant Nigerians will ask you "did you question the source of his poverty" and then foolishly label you a hater.

Oya, see them, internet motivational speakers who will preach 'hustle hard' and make you wonder if it is not the same head they have that you have. Motivational speakers by day, kidnappers and cyber fraudsters by night.

Our society is so rotten that people now worship money
Nnem ohhhh, I just weak like ehhh. We are our own problem.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Elidrisy20: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Most of all these so call celebrities and politicians are into all these dirty deals, from robbery, kidnapping, drugs push, human & organ trafficking,e.t.c
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by babsbolad: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Klington:
More than half of the people supporting APCshit are either armed robbers, cultists, looters, kidnapers, rituals, agberos, urchins, shenanigans, thieves etc.

APCshit is evil personified. What about the armed robbers that were arrested in Kwara State some years back that were traced to be Bukola Saraki's thugs, is Bukola an APC member?

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by adecz: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Fake big boy☹️☹️☹️☹️

When the money begin finish,
him go look for another person
to kidnap..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by craves(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2022
dollytino4real:
Na who get money get friend

You're on point... When you are broke, people avoid you like a leper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by emmy512: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
see him face and smile like papa solo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by showafrica(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
I wonder how he thought he won't be arrested.

I don't understand how people who do crime feel comfortable knowing fully well, they will be apprehended one day. One thing about crime is you will always go back to do more and one day na one day.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Echoban: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
The main Takeaway point here

He is an APC member

Another take away here is that APC don't condone rubbish, APC were still the one that arrested him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Bigchristo: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Why the guy been dey cry

You get mind dey run KP, but you no get mind to chest the repercussion. Mugu!
na cry of sympathy, he think say KP na legalize job, you don see this guy Dey pray for church? Na luck him pastor get dem for run am local collect church offerings grin grin Check attachment

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Samfloxin(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Kidnappers are worse than armed robbers. Victims & relatives are often subjected to very traumatic experiences.
The court process for kidnap cases should be expedited & guilty persons publicly executed by firing squad.
They kidnapped and killed my guy last week
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Zonefree(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
na cry of sympathy, he think say KP na legalize job, you don see this guy Dey pray for church? Na luck him pastor get dem for run am local collect church offerings grin grin Check attachment
grin grin

Pastor for curse them grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Bigchristo: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin

Pastor for curse them grin
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Bigchristo: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Samfloxin:

They kidnapped and killed my guy last week
so sad, imagine how many people have died in the hands of this bastards most especially those waiting for commuters on highway, all these things Dey make person fear to come Naija
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by StoneLucifer: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Ishilove:
See them... They are everywhere. They call themselves 'big boys' without any visible and credible source of income, and when you question their profligate lifestyle, these ignorant Nigerians will ask you "did you question the source of his poverty" and then foolishly label you a hater.

Oya, see them, internet motivational speakers who will preach 'hustle hard' and make you wonder if it is not the same head they have that you have. Motivational speakers by day, kidnappers and cyber fraudsters by night.

Our society is so rotten that people now worship money

U made my day by these words of wisdom from u. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Akharmony: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Truly the heart of man is wicked. . Good job to the NPF on this.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Light78: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
[sub][/sub]
RepoMan007:
Famous people often take pix with high rollers. No big deal.

But you would say something else if it was a police officer that took a photo with him.

They know each other. Every person, who took a shot with him, has to be scrutinized.

Many of all these big boys on the streets made illegal wealth. They believe girls will like them, parents will appreciate them, and society will see them as rich people.

My source of income is legal. I thank God for that.

Kidnappers are what most young guys and men do. Watch out for quiet houses and tinted cars entering a location quietly. You will be surprised by the way buildings are going on in Lagos.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by RepoMan007: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Light78:
[sub][/sub]

But you would say something else if it was a police officer that took a photo with him.

They know each other. Every person, who took a shot with him, has to be scrutinized.

Many of all these big boys on the streets made illegal wealth. They believe girls will like them, parents will appreciate them, and society will see them as rich people.

My source of income is legal. I thank God for that.

Kidnappers are what most young guys and men do. Watch out for quiet houses and tinted cars entering a location quietly. You will be surprised by the way buildings are going on in Lagos.
Epistle. Is police officer a high roller?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper by Ishilove: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's proven fact the moniker you quoted have no semblance of ordinary sense, talkless of common sense.
My dear brother, if I had known this I wouldn't have bothered replying him because it is obvious sense and him are parallel lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.